[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting kind of tired of you speed racers. Listen, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 29
File: degenerate.png (644 KB, 811x425) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
644 KB, 811x425
I'm getting kind of tired of you speed racers. Listen, I know a lot of you young guys like to race around in your fast cars, but you can't be flying up on me on the highways.

I drive in the left lane, and I drive the speed limit. You speed demons need to check the law, you ride my butt I might just have to break check ya. Fair warning.
>>
That lane is for over taking, doesn't matter what speed you are going. If you aren't overtaking get out.
>>
Lol straight up people really do drive way to fast a lot of the time
>>
>>80456581
Yeah, straight up,dog. Its totally rad.
>>
>>80456320
t. angry leaf with proxy
>>
Left lane is for passing, you legally are not required to drive the speed limit if you are passin people in that lane. If both lanes are kind of full this obviously doesnt apply though in which case theyre assholes.
>>
I don't know why people are in such a hurry to drive fast. An accident at 90mph is going to be way worse for you than one at 55.

My car is slow as fuck so I couldn't even really speed like that if I wanted to.
>>
>>80456320
>>80456551
there's your problem oldman
>>
>>80456320
You'll get a ticket for cruising in the left lane outside of heavy traffic in my state m8.
>>
>tfw I drive in the left lane almost exclusively and do only the speed limit
>tfw you find someone else whose doing the speed limit and get close enough so that no one behind me can pass

You mad, speedingfags?
>>
>>80456320

self-driving cars will solve all of this and eventually manual driving will be outlawed. I wouldn't trust any of you behind the wheels of a 2 ton steel behemoth.
>>
>>80456641
Thanks for the friendly banter friend
>>
Just dealt with this on my way to work. Speed limit 65, doing 70. This cracked out little cunt comes flying up on my ass in this shitty little beat up Pontiac firebird. Clearly losing her mind, wild gestures and flailing. I am in a left hand exit lane, abiut a half mile from the offramp. I gradually flick my cruise control down in 1mph increments to about 50. She is practically foaming at the mouth. Eventually, the brain-dead cumslurper realizes that she's in an exit lane, and inruns me as I casually give the finger towards the passenger window.

I really wished she had followed me
>>
>>80456320

The left lane is the fast lane, you fucking faggot. Don't drive if you cannot handle roadways with speeds above 35 mph.

FAST LANE
A
S
T
L
A
N
E
>>
>>80456848
I don't. I laugh everytime I see you "speed demons" try to cut through lanes.

>driving the speed limit in the left lane
>asshole riding my ass
>cuts me off and tries to go around me
>gets pulled over

I laugh every time. If you had somewhere to be, maybe you should have left earlier. It's called being responsible.
>>
>>80457011
If both of you are doing the speed limit then how do you get close enough to block the cars behind you?
>>
>>80456320
>I drive in the left lane
KEEP RIGHT
PASS LEFT
>>
>>80456320
>non meme italian sport cars
>fast
>>
>>80456320
>tfw there is always some old idiot in the left lane doing the speed limit
>tfw everyone hates his ass as they pass him on the right
>tfw the granny lane is empty 98% of the time...
>>
HAND IN YOUR AMERICA CARD NOW

YOU'RE NOT 'MURICAN ENOUGH
>>
File: Capture1.png (489 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
489 KB, 440x640
>>80456320
I'm getting kind of tired of you geezers. Listen, I know a lot of you old folks like to cruise around in your oldsmobiles, but you can't be hogging the passing lane.
I drive in the right lane, and I drive the speed limit. You old-timers need to check the law, you get in my way and I might just have to cut your pensions. Fair warning.
>>
>>80456320
>I drive in the left lane
enjoy your ticket, faggot.
>>
>>80456320
YOU CANT TAKE AWAY OUR CARS, USA USA USA
>>
Woah, woah, woah, slowpoke.

I love the fast lane. How dare you. How dare you! You do not move over. You expect me to just sit there and... what... do nothing? No. I tailgate you until you move. I will not pass you on the left that is unlawful. I am sorry, but your ass is grass.
>>
File: Ogadai_Khan.jpg (19 KB, 259x304) Image search: [Google]
Ogadai_Khan.jpg
19 KB, 259x304
>feeling particularly pissed one day
>drive home from work in a 45 mph zone
>retard with a golf gti starts speeding behind me easily doing 65
>he starts switching lanes
>i speed up and switch to the same lane in my subaru
>he starts honking madly, i see his visible reaction of disgust from the rearview
>indicates he's going to switch lanes again
>i switch at the same time
>at this point he's just resting his hand on the horn and driving really close
>mfw doing 45 mph
>one more time tries to switch lanes
>i switch but it wasn't fast enough, he rear ends me slightly
>stop the car, he gets out, some 5'7 manlet chad with the dumbest hat starts screaming at me, pushing me, telling me to learn how to drive
>when cops come they decide it was all his fault and he has to pay for my new rear bumper

It was a good day
>>
>driving in left lane at night 5 over
>guy comes up behind
>tail gates and Blairs horn at me
>there i literally one other car on the road besides us
>he is free to pass as we are ahead of said car. Theres three lanes
>decide not to change lanes
>he stays behind me honking
>slow down for lols
>get this retard down to 45 on an empty highway
>he has two lanes but continues to tail gate me
>finally gets frustrated and changes lanes and speeds ahead rolling down his window to flick me off
>i just smile and wave

Why are car faggots so stupid?
>>
>>80457037

transitional solution. eventually you will be sucked through pipes, and finally installed in a womb. why waste energy to change places when what you do doesn't require you to be there?
>>
File: 1467954202713.jpg (16 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
1467954202713.jpg
16 KB, 507x337
>mfw /pol/ is the new /b/
>>
In Queensland it's unlawful to be in an inside lane unless you're passing when the limit is over 80.
>>
>drive 95 about 3 feet behind bumper of guy in front of me and someone behind me doing the same thing
>50 other cars all around doing the same shit
Such is life in Michigan.
>>
>>80457186
People like you are what cause accidents in my state, crowd up the left lane and then when an ambulance comes, you are in the way and don't move. Even though this is a troll, you'll get pulled over for doing that, we go 70-80 in the left lane and police barely if at all bat an eye.
>>
>>80456320

You mad we swervin out here gramps? Lmao don't get 2 mad or u might shit yourself.
>>
>>80457577
No it's the new old /b/. /s4s/ is proto-/b/.
>>
>I have so little power in my life that the only place i can feel powerful is by inconveniencing people on the highway
>>
>>80457488
tailgating is also unlawful
>>
>>80456320
You do that and I'll empty a whole magazine in your back window you fucking faggot
>>
>>80456320
>Drive company truck
>A bush took out my drivers side mirror
(Long story, lets just say I didn't want to hit the clients dog or their house, so the bush it was. Didn't realize there were thick ass branches behind it)
>Boss is making me drive anyway
>Have to drive in the left lane just I'm case because there's an unavoidable blind spot
>Have to go the speed limit because company truck, I get a ticket and I get reprimanded pretty bad

Sucks.
>>
>tfw faggot drives right up behind me and tailgates me with high beams on

Would it be legal to install high beams on the rear of my car for the express purpose of "rear view visibility"?
>>
>>80456320
Slower traffic keep right

T.sage
>>
If you drive the speed limit in the left lane on interstates, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>80456320
>I drive in the left lane, and I drive the speed limit.
Hehe, I have met like a couple hundred of you in my day. I just sit back and let everybody pass you, then tick on by.

I open a gap up though. If there is traffic or not, I cruise about 400 yards or more behind the next car up, as long as they're going the speed limit or a bit faster.

If I want to pass I'll drift up and easily pass in a nice safe spot or just bide my time.
>>
>>80457960
Just be fucking patient about it, traffic exists in clumps as long as you're not in the city, and you can sit back and watch the memes unfold from a safe distance, then pass most obstructions with ease.

Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>80457546
You should have just moved over but I drive pretty fast and I don't really care when I pass people on the right. It just is more dangerous.
>>
>>80457389
Elderly people need their licenes taken away.
>>
File: SpeedRacer2.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
SpeedRacer2.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>>80456320

>I'm getting kind of tired of you speed racers

"Hey, Trixie! Watch me tailgate this faggot!"
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (45 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
45 KB, 300x399
>>80457186
I bet you also volunteer to be a safety leader at hiking tours.
>>
>>80457895
Just upgrade to a flamethrower for max vidibilty.
>>
>>80457546
Some people just get mad at stupid shit. Someone did something similar to me once in a 35 zone, not on the highway so left lane isn't really reserved for passing or anything. Finally I just slammed on the brakes and he swerved to his left, over the median and into oncoming traffic. I'm fairly certain I caused a pretty bad crash but I just kept driving.
>>
I detest people who tailgate. Most drivers that I encounter are inconsiderate, impatient, reckless degenerates who deserved to be nailed to a cross. Maybe the Jews are right. The goyim are cattle!
>>
>>80456830
wtf kinda piece of shit are you driving that cant even go 90?
>>
>>80457011
Pass you on the shoulder nigger.
>>
Reminder that no matter what is the law, the most dangerous thing you can do is drive at a drastically different speed than everyone else.

You might be respecting the law but you are dangerous fucker in your rusted old ass chevy going 10 under, gramps.
>>
>drive normally
>speed fag pushes his luck as far as he dares, he becomes one with his machine, every inch and varition in speed stressing his car to the limit.
>his car screams like some wartorn faggot moblie and he gauges just how fast he can go before needing to break!
>he is like icarus. Hiw close will he fly to the sun!?
>then i see that same faggot at the same stoplight after pooting on down the road in my prius
>>
>>80456581
Seriously, it's ridiculous. Sometimes ill drive 75mph on the highway just to keep up with everyone else, 10mph over the limit, and I STILL get people passing me.
>>
In Ireland, this anons homeland, the person that rams the other is nearly always at fault for the accident. Irish drivers are accustomed to "brake checking" if someone is driving too close behind you - slam the brakes and if they ram you it's their fault.

So fuck tailgaters. Make 'em pay for the car and the whiplash insurance.
>>
File: 1466748247132.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466748247132.jpg
190 KB, 1024x1024
>>80456320
Now this is some incredible bait.

Good job anon, maybe one day I can get as many (you)'s.

Absolute masterclass at work.
>>
>>80456320
You should follow the flow shithead.
>>
>>80458462
>75 is speeding
kek. That's the speed limit on most highways around here. I actually rarely see anyone speeding but alot of people go ten under.
>>
>>80457186
>cruise in the right lane doing about 5 over give or take
>come up on someone doing 5 under
>switch lanes
>once they're behind me switch back
>rinse and repeat
>you even noticing it happened

You okay m8

The real assfaggots are the ones that cruise at or below the speed limit next to another car. Had that shit happen in SD
>speed limit is 80
>four semis stacked up side by side across all four lanes
>doing 60
>for fifty fucking miles

I really hope that massive storm that came through an hour later was enough to tip all four of their fucking trucks. I know it was enough to bully my car pretty hard.
>>
I ended up tailgating this guy on my way to work the other day not even realizing I was doing it. I was just in a rush to not be late for work and I was totally distracted just thinking about other stuff while driving to work, I wasn't even mad at the guy for going too slow or anything.

But the faggot sperged out and started slamming his brakes trying to get me to back up I guess. So I didn't just to fuck with him. I wish there had been someone in front of him he probably would have rear-ended them.
>>
>>80456320
Left lane is for passing faggot
>>
File: 1457476474449.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
1457476474449.gif
2 MB, 355x275
>>80456320
>be me
>driving to a work related event on a Sunday morning
>car in front of me
>dude is yapping on his cell phone
>single lane highway
>double yellow for miles and miles
>dude is driving 10 under the speed limit just yapping away
>I'm making the international hand sign for "hang up the phone" over and over again
>he finally notices
>gets all fucking pissed off
>starts brake checking me
>I just back off and avoid him
>he finally speeds up to the speed limit
>lane finally gives way to two lanes
>I get beside him and smile, do the hang up gesture one more time for the lulz
>he gets physically twisted
>he's yelling at me to pull over
>I laugh as I pass him, give him the finger and go on my merry way
>get to my destination
>pull into the parking lot
>my boss is standing next to his car and I park near by
>I get out of my car and am doing my thing
>All of a sudden, revved engine and screeching tires through the parking lot
>I know it's the asshat from earlier
>He pulls up behind my car and jumps out and starts screaming about how he's going to kill me
>While he's shouting, I just pull my .45 out from my seat and lay it on the top of my car and keep doing my thing
>My boss looks at me, looks at the gun and looks at the guy who is still shouting
>I don't say a word my boss doesn't say a word
>The guy mid-sentence finally sees the gun laying on the top of my car
>Stops talking, gets in his car and quietly pulls away
>My boss and I share some lulz as he asks me wtf that was about

Literally no fucks given at that stupid faggot driver.
>>
>>80458488
who the fuck airbrushes legs?
>>
>>80458424
401 in Toronto detected

Everyone drives at 125 in the 100 zone, even the police
>>
>R driver
>Lorries overtaking me on the motorway
>Takes forever for it to pass even though I'm not going that fast

Lorries should be restricted to the non overtaking lane
>>
>>80456320
In my state you get ticketed for driving in the PASSING LANE if you aren't passing.
>>
>>80458559
I was once driving on a two lane high way and there was a pickup with a trailer riding at 45mph side by side with a car. Speed limit was 75. Cars were backed up behind them for at least a mile, given the traffic that road gets. I just don't understand how anyone could be so oblivious.
>>
>>80456320
In my state it is illegal to ride in the left lane if you have the ability to be in the right lane. Enjoy getting pulled over, I've seen cops pull people over for being slow in the left lane when they need to get by.

Check your state laws before doing something stupid.

http://jalopnik.com/5501615/left-lane-passing-laws-a-state-by-state-map
>>
File: 1406524193282.png (545 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1406524193282.png
545 KB, 640x640
>>80458627
>thathappened.exe
>>
>>80458424
Where I live, cameras pick you up at nearly every stoplight of exit on the interstate. So even if everyone else is going 70 in a 60 you'll still get a ticket.

Its really annoying.
You can fight them in court, but its a hassle.
>>
>>80458627
Goddamnit 'murica. You know how much shit I would get if I pulled my 12 gauge from my car?!

It doesn't help that I work with 200 Texans here in Canada and the majority of them have CHL
>>
>>80458819
They're not oblivious. They're intentionally being massive fucking faggots. I have an uncle that likes to play speed police and do shit like that.
>>
>>80458559
I don't know what it's like in the US but truck drivers in canada are all somali's or indians that basically go to license mills so they barely even know how to drive let alone drive a semi truck.
To bypass laws here the schools just tack on huge trailers to regular pickup trucks allowing them to hand out class 1 licenses without ever stepping foot in a semi since the training is based on total vehicle weight, not the actual vehicle.

So if you see semi trucks doing stupid shit in canada they're not doing it on purpose, it's literally because they don't know how to drive.
>>
>>80457011
You've inspired me to try this
>>
>>80458623
>man I don't know why this guy is trying to stop my dangerous behavior?!
>I know, I just won't brake and then I'll cause a collision that I will be totally liable for.

You are literally trash.
>>
Tailgating as a concept is just retarded and shows how retarded speed fags are.

I am mad at someone so i will do something which doesn't effect them in any real way and if an accident happens i will be fully at fault. They can even slam their breaks if they want and fuck my shit up anf it will still be my fault and ill have to buy them a new car. That will show them!
>>
>>80458627

I had a similar situation, the moron later cut my brakes, I sent him to the emergency room.
>>
>>80458928
Here we have a CDL-A that you actually need to take training and a road test for. These faggots atleast have an idea on what they're doing.
>>
>>80458313
A car that will long outlive yours ;)
>>
>>80456320
>drive in the left lane, and I drive the speed limit.

this is clearly bait.
And this is coming from somebody who drives like an octogenarian
>>
>>80458922
It just doesn't make sense though, the speed limit was 75. No one speeds on that road either because 75 is plenty fast enough given the curves.
>>
>>80459036
I did break, I wasn't about to crash. I just didn't back up.

He could have stopped the "dangerous behavior" by getting out of the passing lane like he should have been in the first place instead of throwing a literal shitfit.
>>
>>80459085
Considering the engine compartment on that is fairly large you could pretty much drop in whatever engine you wanted and get pretty awesome performance out of it actually.
>>
>>80458245
Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHpVjbldNs
>>
Why does it feel like 90% of people want others to crash if they annoy them?
It's the fucking scariest thing in my mind when driving
>>
>>80459237
No. You were doing something very dangerous that could have gotten someone killed. Doesn't matter the reason. You are a piece of trash and I hope you die in a fire.
>>
>>80459303
No I wasn't. And no one could have gotten killed.
>>
>>80456320
>Driving the speed limit in the left lane
>Not using it for passing

You must be shitposting.
>>
>>80458853
that sucks. I wish they only shot when you're like 30% over
>>
>>80459264
That's quite satisfying to watch actually
>>
>>80459264
Haha no this was on a regular street with stop lights and such. Some people are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>80456320
retard. get to the right
>>
>>80458852
Dare to dream

>>80458854
>>80459062
People with road rage are not to be trusted. They are looped out of their minds.
>>
>>80457011
I did this before because it was a 55 mph construction zone. This one pickup driver behind me was probably livid but I couldn't see his rage behind the tinted windows.

Also, pickup drivers are like the Texas version of BMW/Audi drivers.
>>
>>80457166
No, the left lane is the passing lane.
>>
>>80459505
My favorite is when the road rage idiots have coexist stickers on their rear bumper. Never gets old.
>>
>>80459302
So maybe don't drive unsafely then?
You're taught to give appropriate space because your car is basically a rolling death machine when you think about it. It shouldn't be the responsibility of other people to ensure your safety. You are responsible for your own personal wellbeing and if you choose to sacrifice your safety to tailgate people than you personally accept the consequences of those actions and you cannot blame others for anything that happens afterward
>>
All you faggy cagers complaining.

Meanwhile I'm lane splitting past you gay shits on my ZX-10R
>>
File: 198789419874.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
198789419874.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
OP here, Jesus. I had a few drinks and was playing around. I didn't mean to get you guys all stirred up.

Christ guys, it was a fucking joke.
>>
>>80456755
He could be on holiday.
>>
>>80459469
Most of them are five over.
There's a few that clock you at two over.

What's bullshit is they're not just set up at exits but on the road sides, on top of over passes and even street lights.

Still doesn't fix the high rate of drunk drivers though.
>>
>>80456320
My best and I are some of the only people we know our age who drive at a normal and safe speed.

Is it really that weird?
>>
>>80456320
Get out of the lane
I WILL bully you and when I get around you I might just jam on the brakes to fuck with you
If you are in the left lane and don't pass and hug my blind spot or neck a neck me I WILL jerk my steering wheel and make erratic movements towards your lane until you pass me
>>
>>80459303
>You were doing something very dangerous that could have gotten someone killed.
And so was he.
>>
>>80457832
Thanks hans. All these sanctimonious assholes are really just getting off on forcibly keeping everyone at arbitrary speed limits.
>>
>>80459250
Yeah, but the diesel engine on these is most of the reason to own one. Easy to work on and they last forever.. I never need to drive past 75 anyways.
>>
>>80459852
No. It just means you're smart and patient. I drive the limit too.
>>
>>80459900
None of that shit affects safe drivers though, they won't tailgate and if you crash into them by swerving erratically it's you that pays for the damages.
>>
>>80459623
>Coexist stickers

I notice they don't signal when passing or turning either.

That's actually more annoying than anyone driving slow.
>>
> someone behind being a cunt wanting to get by
> pull up alongside someone on the highway doing the limit so nobody can pass
Get fucked cunts
>>
>>80459302
Id like for them to crash into a tree. Being that you often see someone who is basically going to cause an accident as an eventuality. So i hope they fly off the road and get completely fucked without fucking anyone else up.

I once saw a motorcycle guy basically sacrifice himself because some fucking shit speedy mcgee had to be sanic. Speedy mcgee passed to fast on a highway. There was a guy on the shoulder fixing a flat. The biker could have choose to hit the guy or try or try to skim between the right side of the parked car and the concrete. Speedy mcgee was careening at him after bouncing off the gaurd rail from the other side.

He was not successful and im pretty sure he was ripped in half.

Fuck all you faggot as "sleeper car" meth head looking rent-spent on a tattoo wastes of life.
>>
>>80456320
>break check
do people seriously do this? i mean, wouldn't that just be suicide?
>>
>>80459900
I always laugh at the idea of someone break checking me to fuck with me because I don't have a great reaction time, you would almost certainly get hit and lose.
>>
>>80458462
kek, so cal 80 is the norm when theres no fucking traffic
>fuck the 91
>>
All you silly little fags arguing over bullshit.

What is this "traffic" and "fast lane" you speak of?
>>
>>80459623
I always find it's the people with the "be kind" stickers
>>
>>80456320
look at this fuckin' nerd
lmao

you need some Initial D in your life.
nut the fuck up

>>/wsg/1147668
>>
>>80457011

I drive all day for my job and run into this quite a bit. Not even doing the speed limit either, but say 10-15 under.

Don't really get road rage bad, though, so I just slow down and give them some space. So I get where I was going 3 minutes later than I would have otherwise, big fucking deal. More amusing to me than anything, have to figure that either they're purposely fucking with people, or they're just so utterly oblivious to their surroundings and all the cars piled up behind them that they probably shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Some people get way too worked up while they're driving.
>>
>>80460104
people who brake checked are fucked in the head. if you hit that they would consider that a "win" because they get to get out of their car and say YOU HIT ME AND IT'S YOUR FAULT HAHA MY CAR IS FUCKED ON PURPOSE BUT THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH IT
>>
>>80460226

>>>/wsg/1147668
fug
>>
>>80460254
Yeah every time I see it going to work I just remember that I fucking hate my job and shouldn't even give a fuck anyway lol
>>
>>80460098
>>80460104
>>80460288
Yes >>80458465
You understand that if I do brake check and you hit me, it would cost you several thousand from your pocket and into mine?

Considering my car is a big ass truck and your is a BMW, you think smacking my truck is going to do me much damage?
>>
Carfags mad?

Enjoy your traffic and your "fast lanes."

I have shit to do in my life and appointments to make, why the fuck would I drive a car and be forced to sit behind some retarded assholes?
>>
>>80460288
>tfw dual dash cams
>tfw don't tailgate
>tfw the only reasonable way I'd rear end someone is if they cut me off and braked hard
>tfw I could fuck them in the ass with the footage
>>
>>80457850
Go ahead I'll just wait and execute you by gunshot to the head when you stop
>>
>driving the speed limit on a 1-lane road
>person behind me decides to drive illegally in the opposing traffic lane to try and overtake me
>speed up so he can't overtake me
>*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 670x503
>>80460376
>yfw lanesplitting is illegal in my state
>>
>>80460400

Yeah well I'll teleport behind you and pull my steel katana that was folded 1000 times by a blind Singaporean basket weaver and kill you
>>
>>80460412

Uh, it's legal to pass in oncoming traffic lanes on one lane roads in tons of places in the US, so...
>>
>>80460412
Holy fuck I kek'd
>>
>>80460375
My reaction time is great, so I'm not hitting anyone. Unlike you because your eyes are permanently fixed to the rearview mirror as you foam at the mouth.
>>
>not driving over 100mph
>not passing people on shoulders and at stop signs
not turning a 40 minute commute into a 20 minute one
>>
>>80460375

It all depends on where you're hit, a slight touch mid turn can be enough to make you slide into a pole
>>
>>80460522
Do not pass across solid lines.
>>
File: 174mphcrash2[1].jpg (438 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
174mphcrash2[1].jpg
438 KB, 1280x960
>>80460376

>putting your life into the hands of the general public every time you need to go somewhere

No thanks. I'd love to have a bike but then I go for a drive and remember how fucking oblivious the average driver is
>>
>>80460525
>My reaction time is great, so I'm not hitting anyone.
Good luck with an attitude like that while tailgating me at 100. If you choose to be a dick by riding my bumper at that speed, then the choice rests with me.
>>
>>80460610
>letting lines on a road stop you
line cuck
>>
>>80456320
FAGGOT

>>>/wsg/1150427
>>
>>80460577
>Not just driving straight through unamerican roundabouts
>>
>>80460621
Did he died?
>>
>>80460621
was he ok?
>>
>>80460660
It's not luck it's a skill you fucking retard. I just told you.
>>
>>80460714
> this guy
>>
>>80459639
Here's you (you)
>>
>>80460621

It's almost like you don't have eyes and are unable to learn basic driver and traffic patterns.

Are you not intelligent or aware enough to watch other people driving?
>>
>>80460288
Generally you suffer 3 years of increased auto insurance depending on your company (Intact insurance is probably the biggest insurance company in the world and they generally consider rear enders a major incident and don't clear it for 3 years minimum)
If you hit someone you are completely fucked even if you have collision insurance. Insurance companies aren't retarded, they will contact the other persons insurance company and if they say you were tailgating they'll rape you up the ass pretty hard.

There's a reason when you go to drivers education they teach you defensive driving. You're responsible for your own safety, stop blaming other people on your stupid fucking mistakes. You deserve higher insurance, you deserve to pay for other peoples car repairs, you deserve to get slammed into by a semi when you serve into oncoming traffic while tailgating.
>>
>>80460734
>TAILGATE ME GOING 100 MPH AGAINST MUH BIG TRUCK FGT FITE ME IRL I DARE YOU

This guy
>>
>get stuck behind some faggot going just under the speed limit
>don't tailgate
>5-3
>MIDRANGE POWERBAND
>proceed to fly past at 100mph
>faggot tries to block me
>too late, kid
>faggot proceeds to tailgate with his highbeams on
>swerving around
>he follows me
>park my car in a well lit area
>guy follows
>flash my handgun
>guy WOT's the fuck out of there
>>
>>80460699
I do that too when there isn't some gay fence or some huge ass curb in the middle.

the only good thing about roundabouts is the drifting and leaving black marks all over the road for years
>>
>>80460660
>brake checking at 100

at that point, you have more chances to kill yourself on your own than to get hit from behind
>>
>>80456320
When someone gets too close I like going even slower and just staring at them in the rear view with a smirk until they go around me. Haha, faggots
>>
>>80459900
Enjoy my dash cam fagget
>>
>>80460791
Cool abuse of the Second Amendment. Tip submitted.
>>
>>80458313
I drive a chink car from the mid 90s with a four cylinder engine and it goes 100; I've tested it
>>
>>80460662
fucking line jew
>>
>>80460798
I don't think you understand American trucks mate. They're not like the faggy European cars which are made from tinfoil (Euro here too btw). These things need 12 second with a v8 engine to get them 0 to 100.

It's 100km/hr in Canada too, not m/hr. That's only 60 m/hr
>>
>>80459988
Which diesel engine is it?
You could probably toss the 2.8L I4 VM Motori engine that they used on several european dodge and jeep varieties
>>
>>80460288
I have a dashcam because of my shitty reaction time.

No brake checker will ever get away with it.
>>
>>80460752
or sorry, guess intact is still known as ING Insurance worldwide, only in Canada it changed names
>>
>>80456320
>has a problem with people in cars

Hmm do you go to the:
random board - no
porn board - no
CAR board - nah
diy board - no
random catch all board - nope
political board - YES HELL YEA ITS THESE GUYS
>>
>>80460882
>waiting to see what a road raging faggot is gonna do

Nah.
>>
>>80460980

The heavier a thing is the worse it is for control, have fun going over the grip threshold of your wheels and sliding everywhere
>>
>>80460752
Do I suffer if rear ended some faggot who didn't use his blinker when turning without even slowing down a little to turn?
>>
OP must be a Hawaiian local.
>>
>>80461174
Good luck paying me north american compensation rates then
>>
>>80461226
yes, you have no proof
>>
>>80460621
Good thing he was wearing a helmet and all that expensive motorcycle suit bullshit.
>>
>>80461139
Never draw a weapon first if you're dealing with civilians.

If the road rage faggot gets out of the car with a weapon, light his ass up. The guy had every right to shoot you the second you pulled out your gun, you're extremely lucky you lived to tell your tale.
>>
>Going 90mph on a 70 freeway
>Get in the middle lane because the guy behind me is going way faster than me
>>
>>80461226
Generally you always get dinged if you rear end someone because statistically if you're driving defensively you would not rear end someone. What you're describing is a rare outlier where a good driver would suffer, and insurance companies do acknowledge it happens but they won't care.
If you filled a road with trained defensive drivers you would notice in each lane the cars are always staggered to account for what you describe. You should never drive side-by-side with another driver, it's unsafe. Plus you should maintain the 2 to 3 car length rule even in opposing lanes.
>>
>>80456320

I'm 30 and I'm tired of assholes riding up my ass in the left lane. I drive a '96 Camaro SS, but these fucks in BMWs and Nissan Zs are getting too plentiful.

I drive 80 almost all of the time when traffic permits it, if someone wants to ride my ass at 80 they can go the fuck around me.
>>
>>80460980
lol 12 second to 60mph

I drive a 97 lincoln v8 only like 200 horsepower but I definitely get to 60 in 10 seconds or less. And that's an old heavy car that isn't even powerful by today's standards.
>>
>>80460882
>He was followed....
>abuse

wtf dont you get duck
>>
>>80460993
>he doesn't knowbthat you are supposed to keep enough distance to avoid someone should they need to suddenly break at anytime
>>
>>80461243

Good luck proving that you didn't brake check when the marks are lower than what they should be
>>
File: zb5p03w2bzmrmx3g5qrq[1].gif (1 MB, 636x289) Image search: [Google]
zb5p03w2bzmrmx3g5qrq[1].gif
1 MB, 636x289
>>80461329

I just chose the gnarliest pic I could find. Good riding gear can and will save your life. This dude was going ~140 mph and survived without being permanently injured.
>>
>>80456320
Then you are the problem. Not only is it legal to go faster than the speed limit in some instances in some jurisdictions, but why don't you stay in the right lane like you belong, gramps?

> you ride my butt I might just have to break check ya.

I would actually consider murdering someone who break checked me. My life is effectively over at that point, I might as well poke your eyeballs out and then strangle you.
>>
>when you get a ride from a buddy and they end up going 100 and tailgating the whole time
used to not care cuz "we yung bruh" but then i got in a wreck where a dude had a blowout and slammed into my dad and me, spun us out on the highway. fucking scary how you can be a safe driver and then some random bullshit like that can get you killed.
>>
You can get a ticket for cruising in the left lane and creating a traffic jam.

But you can also get a ticket for passing in the right lane.

So get fucked by the police. If there were no police then these left lane cruisers would get rammed off the road and probably lynched later.
>>
File: 4chan Hacker.gif (51 KB, 137x175) Image search: [Google]
4chan Hacker.gif
51 KB, 137x175
Time for crazy Russians, da?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KugIx3ycBng
>>
File: bandaid.jpg (83 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bandaid.jpg
83 KB, 1024x1024
>>80460621
>>
File: 1467884219108.png (33 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1467884219108.png
33 KB, 281x355
>>80461653
>140 mph
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (104 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
104 KB, 1200x960
>>80456320
It's illegal to stay in the passing lane in most states faggot
>>
>>80461653
>going 140mph
>not even looking where hes going

What a silly person
>>
File: 1443302284530.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443302284530.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
>>80461708
>the guy at 1:20 dragging the gas hose
>>
>>80461653
What a fucking retard. Too bad he didn't get angry at the person he crashed into and draw a weapon, getting himself killed if the driver of the car had a weapon as well, since it'd be nice if a retard like the cyclist would be eliminated from the gene pool.
>>
>>80461653
>recording yourself holding down a thing that makes your vehicle go fast as it was designed to do

Why do speed fags do this?

That gear won't save him from his continuing to be retarded though.
>>
>>80461570
12 secs is an exaggeration, but you get the point. They're heavy and hard to move. My insurance is cheaper because I drive a big ass 4.6l v8 Ford Explorer. In Europe, this car would be more expensive in insurance.

>>80461610
You severely underestimate north american police. You tailride and get called on it, you pay the price. There will be lawyers lined up on the roadside before the cars are cleared.
>>
>>80457516
I would probably run you off the road, or attempt to, to teach you a lesson. You're gonna fuck with the wrong person one day and get hurt, promise.
>>
>>80461819

This dude was going ~100 mph and was not so lucky. If you're going to slam into someone at retarded speeds try not to do it head on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y965HcoUULQ
>>
>>80456320
You are the reason i keep 1 cupholder full of 1/4 inch ball bearing! The left lane is a passing lane you worthless fuck!!! If i have to pass you on the right you get a handful of bearings thrown at you!!! I hope everywomen you ever care about or even look at gets raped to death by niggers
>>
>>80461664
1- shouldn't you be a safe distance in case someone does in fact break check you?
2- where the fuck is it ok to drive over the SPEED LIMIT?
Although I think op might not belong in the left lane, "only" going the speed limit, he has a point.
>>
>>80456320

You can be the race car, I'll be the pace car. If you give me your headlights I'll give you my brake lights.
>>
>>80456320
>you ride my butt I might just have to break check ya. Fair warning.
you'd be a dead victim of road rage. also it's a colloquial thing that far left = at least 5 miles over the speed limit. if you aren't doing that and someone is behind you, then go to the right lane. cops do this as well
>>
>>80462190
This.

You fuck with the wrong person, you're going to get sued or hurt, or both. I don't even let cunts who try and sneak past traffic lines cut in - I'm on the horn, blocking them, roaring and swearing out the window. Don't fuck with the public.
>>
>>80462022
The music is pretty classy too.
>>
>>80456320

On a awesome relaxed road trip to Yosemite with my wife. Were finally less than an hour from the park and the scenery is gorgeous, it's spring. I'm doing a few miles over the limit. Slag comes jamming up my ass honking like mad. Tries to pass in a solid yellow around a curve and nearly wrecks into a car.

Road is pretty windy so I just do the speed limit and give her a one finger salute. Kid in passenger seat starts visibly asking mom questions and she loses her mind. Can hear her screaming behind me. Wife is stuck between being amused and scared of the crazy mountain road lady.

Finally cuts into the opposing lane still on solid yellow and speeds to my side and starts a tirade of abuse. I just slow down and let her get in front. 20 mins later see her pulled over.

Feels good man.
>>
>>80456551
You aren't allowed to exceed the speed limit while overtaking, though. Back that ass up.
>>
File: 1467959319382.png (276 KB, 796x934) Image search: [Google]
1467959319382.png
276 KB, 796x934
>>80462190
>>
>>80458072
Just dont be a worthless cunt and take the 2 seconds to get the fuck out of the way
>>
>>80461653
I swear to God if some fuck crashed into my car at 140 mph I would fucking murder him. Even if his crippled bloody body is curled up on the road I would stomp the fuck out of him. I'd find the biggest like lawyer out there and rip his ass
>>
>>80458245
I hope your mom gets raped by a nigger
>>
>>80456320
>My state passed a law that makes it illegal to be in the left lane except to pass
>>
>>80458462
Why are you concerned about others just stay the fuck out of the way you pathetic pussy
>>
>>80462813
Don't tailgate like a douchnozzle.
>>
File: 1467958393041.jpg (670 KB, 3405x2266) Image search: [Google]
1467958393041.jpg
670 KB, 3405x2266
>>80462657
>allowed
they gotta catch you first and its pretty easy to get away still, if you speed up right as you see the cop

t. former fugitive from justice
>>
>>80462351

Yeah that's grounds for the driver you're attacking to shoot you and get off scot free for it. I hope it's worth it if that ever happens.
>>
>>80463172
that crowd looks horrified :(
>>
>>80463005
Dont drive like a worthless cunt the left lane is for passing if you are to stupid to understand that i hope you hope blm supporters cut off your dick and fuck your mother will it
>>
>>80463254
true i never noticed that
>>
>>80463254

It's at that point they all realized that the only ammunition coming their way would be lethal.
>>
File: 1467224687652[1].png (3 MB, 1400x1446) Image search: [Google]
1467224687652[1].png
3 MB, 1400x1446
>he can't drive stick
>>
People with road rage issues drive automatics. FACT
>>
>>80463248
He better not miss because ill empty 30 rounds into his worthless ass before he can get a second shot off and guess what ill get off scot free

>officer this worthless fuck was driving in the left lane 5 miles under the speedlimit
>i passed him a flippes him off
>he shot at my truck so i slammed on the brakes
>then i emptied 3 clips into his car because i was in fear of my life
>cop thanks me for getting rid of a worthless fuck

Nothing of value was lost other than $50 of 45acp
>>
>>80460376
/dbt checking in!!
>>
>>80463619

Whatever helps you feel better about yourself, nigger.
>>
Why not just use the proper lane? I sit in the left lane like a good little cuck too when I'm not driving something sporty and don't get flustered when other vehicles pass me.
>>
>>80463734
right lane*
>>
>ride up on a slowski in the left lane
>ride his ass for a minute to see if he moves out the way like a responsible driver
>he doesn't
>proceed to pass and get in front of him
>once in front, gradually slow down to as slow as it takes until he gets out of the lane

If someone's riding your ass in the left lane just get out of the way, you're creating a driving hazard
>>
>>80456320
you are impeding traffic and likely to cause an accident.

reconsider your life choices, then kill yourself
>>
File: 1432541880037.jpg (98 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1432541880037.jpg
98 KB, 460x460
>those people who try getting into your lane while you're passing
>>
>>80457011
>>80459011
i'll will murder both of your virgin asses.
>>
>>80456320
good lord all these replies to a more than obvious troll thread. gtfo my /pol/.
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.