[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where will you retire ? inb4 poor people say "lol retirement"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: george-clooney-beard-styles-2015.jpg (206 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
george-clooney-beard-styles-2015.jpg
206 KB, 1400x1050
where will you retire ? inb4 poor people say "lol retirement" please keep this thread to smart individuals who are good with money
>>
Corsica or Sardinia, maybe Monaco if I have enough money
>>
>>80453472
lol retirement
>>
To the grave
>>
>>80453472
Hopefully Cape Breton
>>
>>80453472

combination of central america in the winter and an open range state in the spring/summer
>>
>>80453472
As far away from george clooney as possible
>>
Indonesia
>>
>>80453472
was thinking about nantucket or montana, maybe hill country texas
>>
There was this really small Italian town I spent about a month in last summer.
It was way north of Italy right on the boarder with Switzerland and by the lake.

I was planning on just spending one night there then getting on a train to head to Venice but instead ended up there for 3 weeks.
>>
>>80453472
i get pissed off just from seeing that fucking cuck
>>
Manhattan.
I want to watch reruns of Friends forever
>>
I don't really plan on retiring instead I intend to become a professor that's so ingrained that they can't fire me or make me redundant.
>>
File: 1456176598575.png (446 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1456176598575.png
446 KB, 500x509
>>80453472
I've already experienced being a NEET. Wasn't my speed.

Looking for something that I like and will work until the day I die hopefully.

There's this quote I remember seeing, "work sets you free" if I remember correctly. That's true, so long as the work is enjoyable.Obviously this will be easier if you are young and have minimal responsibilities.
>>
>>80453472
SE Asia, I'll be one of those old white sex tourists.
>>
>>80453472
>retire
What's that? Some kind of boomer thing?
>>
>>80453472
If I ever plan to retire it's more than likely rural Florida. But southeast Asia sounds nice too.
>>
Only 29 famalam, haven't even given it any thought. Do other people my age already have this figured out?

Do at least have a decent job and 401(k) and stocking away money in it, though.
>>
>smart individuals
>on /pol/
>>
Panama City, Florida. Already bought a house by the beach
>>
Waiting for the walls of society to collapse so I can collect my security socially, by means of my defense budget.

No faggot dennis hopper commercial, but it'll do.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.