[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: cuck.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1382
nihilism is the only logical and beneficial belief
>>
How do I stop caring what other people think? I have way to much empathy.
>>
>>80452693
Watch this every day until you live by it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfIDtvfmqg
>>
>>80452560
you don't even know what nihilism is beyond the dictionary definition
>>
>>80453079
Is there maybe a better song?
>>
Hey guys I have a question. I was out with my friends one day and mentioned nationalism. I was trying to keep my power level hidden and some random numale from another table came over and told me how nationalism equates to nihilism. What the fuck did he mean and how can I regain those braincells??
>>
>>80453794
Better than the king?
>>
>>80455343
Maybe he meant that nationalism leads to a diminished compassion for people of other nationalities? That's a tough one
>>
Sage, hide, and report offtopic, shitpost, shill, bait, low quality, etc threads.
Keep this board clean
Do not respond to threads such as these without "sage" in the options field.
If the OP directly links to clickbait, do not click the link
If the OP posts a picture and little to no text (especially if it's without context), then they are most likely a shitposter
>>
File: image.png (203 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 500x694
>>80452560
Nihilism is literally the most illogical belief system ever created, considering it breaks its own legs on step 1, where as everyother belief system can at least get to step 2, before tripping.

Pic related.
>>
Nihilism is poopoo
>>
>>80452560
>only beneficial
Gut reaction, false. But I suppose you ought to clarify what you mean by 'beneficial'. I suppose I'm a nihilist but I don't see the attitude as being beneficial to society or myself. Not any more or any less beneficial than religion or finding other purpose in life
>>
>>80452560
So do stereotypes matter? Cause you just made a meme about stereotypes and how cool nihilism is.
>>
>>80452560
No, because that kind of belief doesn't impose morals, community, and instead of promoting you to be the best damn person you can be, it defends mediocrity.
>>
>>80455732
Bump
>>
The second picture only works for a while, until you burn out on fun. (It's called ennui.) Then the first picture becomes more accurate.
>>
>>80452560
And nihilism is not a belief. It's closer to the absence of belief. And there is no way this could be beneficial to anyone in any way. It's akin to saying lying on the ground and doing nothing at all, ever is beneficial.
>>
>>80455692
My guess is that he really wanted to sound smart and used a word he didn't understand. He was super autismo machismo and it was so cringy after he made his comment.

Thanks for taking your time to answer btw.
>>
>>80458624
That sounds about right.
>>
>>80456238
I don't think this image is trying to suggest nihilism is "cool". It isn't trying to promote it as a positive. Rather, it suggests that this is the outcome OF nihilistic thinking. Nietzsche said that Western culture is nihilistic. The current behavior of the popular classes is just the logical conclusion of a line of thinking that has always been with us.
>>
File: 1468104795405.jpg (7 KB, 449x313) Image search: [Google]
1468104795405.jpg
7 KB, 449x313
/pol/, why can't you accept people who have different world views?

I don't mean absolut degenerates, I mean people who embrace nihilism / hedonism, people who are aware of how fleeting life itself is, and just want to enjoy it.

True, this is degenerate in the sense that we aren't raising children / leaving some sort of heritage, but some of us have simply given up on any sort of family, and / or heritage.

I'm an assistant tax consultant who could certainly do more with his life, but simply lacks any ambition.
Most of my free time is spent sitting at home, playing vidya, listening to music or watching movies.
I'd love to find a faithful woman and have a family, but most of it is just fantasy, real life pans out in a completely different way, and I can't the plethora of women in modern society.

A fucked up childhood, and tons of fourchins during puberty made me what I am, and this will never change.
I agree that everybody should strive towards a certain standard, but some of us have simply given up, and will never reach your proposed standard.

>inb4 change linen cuck Hans
>>
well, to actually contribute to this thread

pick on the left describes existential angst - the cognitive dissonance that happens when you realize that nihilism is logically sound but you have been ingrained your entire life that life, yours and everyone else's does have meaning

pick on the right describes someone who has fully accepted this, which is incredibly hard to do without the incorporation of personal life philosophy's that are beyond the scope of just nihilism ex: stoicism, absurdism, hedonism, etc

>nihilism is the only logical and beneficial belief
no, not really, solipsism is pretty logically impenetrable, but it doesn't get most people anywhere

also, the fact that you used the word "beneficial" leads me to think that you don't actually know what nihilism is

sage
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.