[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullfighting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: bullfight-bsp-23708306-500x390.jpg (250 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
bullfight-bsp-23708306-500x390.jpg
250 KB, 500x390
What's /pol/ take on this?

Personally I think it's one of the few last bastions of the old times before society became emasculated.

>mfw ameri/eurocucks want it banned
>>
>>80452498

I appreciate it for what it is. Sadly enough, my country is filled with self-hating idiots that care more about the rights of animals, than the rights of their fellow citizens.
>>
>>80452498
SPANISH FIGHTING BULL
>>
>>80452498

I cant remember the exact price they charged at the entrance, but for that ammount, those fags might as well kill the damn bull at the end and serve a fricking BBQ at the audience.

Also, all bulls should have "training", in other words, be provoked but not pierced before the real show so that they can actually pose a challenge (everyone likes to see the rich prick knight eat dirt).

That would be a fucking show alright!
>>
It's a barbaric "sport".

Same level as dog fighting and cock fights.
>>
Protracted torture of an animal for amusement.

Nigger sport
>>
>>80452498
sorry m8, if you don't instinctively feel that shit is wrong when you see it, you have mental/emotional issues.
>>
>>80455144

Nobody fucking cares! You guys have far worse forms of torture in your prisons and you dont seem to give a fuck either do you?

The only crime is that they charge too much for a lame spectacle where rich pricks on a horse can show of their faggotry.

Also, no BBQ.
>>
>>80452498
If the bull wins, he should go free.
>>
It's definitely impressive and an old tradition of Spain, but it's a tad inhumane for my tastes. I'm not a bleeding heart liberal, but from my understanding the matador just pisses off a bull to the point of exhaustion and then they kill it. I think it definitely takes balls but I don't know if I agree with it. in my opinion if you want a manly sport become a gladiator, where every fight could be your last.
>>
Cruel faggotry for closeted fags and tryhards that need something to live through their power fantasies before crying themselves to sleep while fingering their anuses.
>>
>>80455218
The bull doesn't always lose. Like yesterday.

http://www.people.com/article/two-deaths-in-spain-from-bull-goring
>>
>>80455669
>>80455322
>>80455253

The bull used for this event are raised free, with a lot of care taken to make sure they have the best life possible, he has a painful half hour at the end of his life, the meat is also eaten too.

Compare this to normal cows, which are raised in tight spaces, being feed shit to grow as fast as possible, then getting pregnant so they can produce milk yet having their calves be removed from this (which causes a lot of trauma to cows) just to then get killed for meat or glue. Do you have an issue drinking milk or eating beef?
>>
>>80455325
This
>>80456055
This is what I like to hear.

Dog fighting is way more despicable
>>
>>80455325
Allegedly, he does.

Bulls, like humans, learn from experience, and they never use the same bull twice because it is too dangerous to do so. A bull that wins is said to be put to stud/pasture.

That's all what's said to happen. Even if they slaughter the thing instead, he can't fight again because it would be too dangerous for the matadores.
>>
>>80456084
Oh trust me, I'm not in any way saying that the sport is not respectable, a cool tradition, or anything along those lines. I'm just saying my opinion on the subject which is it's a very difficult task, dodging a bull till it becomes so tired to the point he can't stand, and you're right about the cow stuff, however, I do think using an animal for your own entertainment, to test yourself, whatever the matadors reason, before putting it down is just inhumane. If the matadors really wanted a challenge they'd Dodge the attacks, the strength of another man, and when he's exhausted put him down. Just my opinion.
>>
>>80455669

There are two variants:

In the spanish variant, the bull has its horns intact, and the main characters of the show are the toureiro (that guy with trousers shoved up his ass, a funny hat and a red towel) which pretty much makes the majority of the show.
They also have guys on horse, but those have funny lances and the horse is armored, so the guy on foot makes for the most of the show.
In the end, the guys kills the bull with a sword.

In the portuguese version the tips of the bulls horns are cutted, but unlike the spanish version, said guy is actually the least important aspect of the show.
Along with him, theres also a group of several men (forcados), whose number are around half a dozen whose sole mission is to immobilize the bull by brute force (thats why the horns are cutted). <- the only funny part of the show
But then it comes the fucking cancer! The rich pricks that breed the bulls and the horses and whatever (in their big "fazendas" and farmlands) show up on a horse, with funny hats and jackets full of shinny faggotry and start dodging the bull back and fort while stabbing irons into the beast, to show everyone how much of the skilled pricks they are (they seldom miss, never lose and are always out of harms way with highly trained horses). Then they take all the credit and the shitty show is over.
>>
>>80452498
It's a brutal game that I personally don't like. With that being said the animal, when compared with the ones that we raise to eat, has an awesome life! Long fields to freely live and the best care the world can provide. Without the game there is no reason to bread that particular animal. I think I would chose a life of freedom even if ending in an arena to a life of closure waiting to be slaughtered and turned in burger meat.
>>
>>80456586

Fucking typos..fuck it, its 6am here...
>>
File: 22.jpg (10 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
10 KB, 185x272
>>80452498
hitler would't approve
>>
>>80456691

I can relate, neighbour.
>>
>>80456586
The Portuguese sound like faggots
>>
>>80457089

Our elite is made up of faggots. Thats why I dont like the show.
>>
>>80457089
Canada would know about what makes you a faggot
>>
>>80452498
You are emasculated
>>
>>80457167
Well the Forcados seem to be very courageous. You need to have balls of steel to fight the bull like they do. They are suppose to represent the working class anyway.
>>
File: Anglo-Celtic Master Race.jpg (409 KB, 2048x1980) Image search: [Google]
Anglo-Celtic Master Race.jpg
409 KB, 2048x1980
>>80457213
>defending daddy

I like being a colony as well
>>
>>80457213
Fuck off back to huehue land and catch zika faggot
>>
Some parts of Canada are not Anglo.
>>
>>80455144
>>80455218
Because watching players bash their heads stupid in football is prime family entertainment.

>I just went there
>>
I was lucky enough to see one this past April while visiting Madrid. It was literally one of the most majestic things I have ever witnessed in my life.
>>
File: Fuck if I know.jpg (1 MB, 2978x2237) Image search: [Google]
Fuck if I know.jpg
1 MB, 2978x2237
I think it's pretty cool, but I don't see the point of it. Like you dodge a bull and kill it. That's it.
>>
>>80457683
BC and Toronto.
>>
>>80452498
I like it
>>
>>80456586
I hope we'll fuck Portugal hard tomorrow, like 5-1.
>>
>>80456674
Furry detected
>>
never seen it but read a few hemmingway stories that feature it and he describes it with such specificity i kind of know the positions and 'rounds'

would watch if held nearby
>>
>>80458277

I hope ISIS blow up Ronaldo sky high to be honest.
>>
Poor bulls. The sport is the literal definition of "if you kill your enemies, they win" for them.
>>
File: latest.jpg (506 KB, 1896x2428) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
506 KB, 1896x2428
>>80452498
Use buffs/debuffs and you'll be fine
>>
Not the first time a Spaniard subhuman has been penetrated. Get used to it, Achmed wants your anus.
>>
I read Death in the afternoon by Hemingway, he seemed to like it. But he was a bit of a rum cunt so I'll pass.
>>
Daily reminder bulfighting is a direct roman heritage, but with bulls instead of gladiators
>>
It's pretty lame to be honest. Dancing around a bull and then stabbing it in the back.

What's remotely entertaining about that? Where's the skill in outwitting a dumb animal?
>>
Quick and easy way to kill degenerates, I see no problem.
>>
File: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (372 KB, 1280x651) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png
372 KB, 1280x651
>>80460736
>Where's the skill in outwitting a dumb animal?

Meh, not much skill is needed. But the end result is good.

>pic related
>>
>>80460529
>Daily reminder bulfighting is a direct roman heritage, but with bulls instead of gladiators
It comes from Carthage actually.
>>
>>80460994
Carthage was cucked out of existence, so it doesn't count
>>
It's cool, the bull actually have a better life than the average cow

>>80455325
If the bull the wins he gets the cowpussi and will never fight again.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.