[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI-ANON DISCUSSION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15
File: FBI anon1.png (1 MB, 4024x7877) Image search: [Google]
FBI anon1.png
1 MB, 4024x7877
OK /pol/, I have a question.

FBI-san says that if HRC is elected, after the inevitable mass demonstrations and riots and political unrest is quelled with help from the UN trucks across the country, we will rapidly be moved towards a warpath against Russia.

If Putin feels threatened enough that war is imminent, he will release what information he has that was hacked from Hillary's servers. This information will contain information regarding the Clinton Foundation that will reveal corruption at the highest levels of government, potentially revealing how our government is complicit in running and undermining other countries across the globe, how there's a huge pedo ring, how Mossad did 9/11, etc.

What I don't understand is how FBI-san says that the release of that information will result in the next American Civil War. Now, I think that there will be a revolution against the government if that happens. But I don't see a civil war happening. Are there actually millions of people who will fight for Clinton; who, after everything has been revealed, will STILL side with her and her government/cronies? How would this information not be the ultimate unifier of the American people against Clinton, Soros, and the globalists? Aren't the vast majority of law enforcement and the military conservative? Wouldn't the vast majority of them side with the people? Am I just incredibly naïve?
>>
File: FBI anon2.png (1 MB, 4024x7669) Image search: [Google]
FBI anon2.png
1 MB, 4024x7669
>>80452201
Part 2
>>
We know anon, goodluck getting anything bumped tonight due to the protests, wait till tomorrow morning or later.
>>
>>80452685
Yeah, I'm making this thread again tomorrow morning if it gets archived with minimal replies.

I just finished reading the whole thing and really want to discuss its implications.
>>
File: retard.jpg (87 KB, 987x362) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
87 KB, 987x362
le FBI anon is so reliable
https://archive.is/pgLpf
>>
I dont give a flying fuck.
>>
>>80453027
brexit vote != actual brexit
>>
>>80453027
Dude he said that way after brexit. He is implying you guys won't actually leave
>>
>>80453228
Because some FBI employee would have insider info on a UK top-level conspiracy to ultimately keep us in the EU even though all member states have already said we must leave asap and parliament rejected the second referendum petition.

This is some /x/-tier ARG.
>>
>>80453550
or because everyone knows about efforts to transform EU into a superstate and brexit threat is simply the trigger needed to push forward
>>
>>80453550
There were other people in those threads who said they had been in the CIA and FBI and said some things that he was saying sounded reasonable and that they had heard some similar things.

If you read the whole thing, he said that though the EU won't remain politically in the EU, it will remain, to a certain degree, economically degree in the EU and that it won't be a 100% divorce.
>>
>>80453897
though the UK* won't remain politically in the EU. Excuse my bad grammar and spelling, I'm watching the protests in another thread and not proofreading.
>>
File: retard.jpg (103 KB, 1014x419) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
103 KB, 1014x419
>>80453865
No, Brexit is seen as a blessing for most bureaucrats because the first step in bringing the block closer together is unifying the EU budget and financial rules, something that isn't possible unless all countries have the same currency. Denmark already has their pegged to the Euro. Sweden is the only member state left with a floating currency.

>>80453897
He semmed to think Nigel Farage was part of the current government and was somehow blocked from taking part in the negotiations. Also claiming new tories are pro-EU when it was precisely tory eurosceptisicm that pushed Cameron into calling a referendum in the first place.
That nigger is making shit up as he goes along and laughing like a madman at you people.
>>
File: clapping.jpg (82 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
clapping.jpg
82 KB, 800x1200
>>80452201
This is good, thank you. Here is a mummy
>>
File: mummy_phone.gif (1 MB, 531x288) Image search: [Google]
mummy_phone.gif
1 MB, 531x288
>>80455756
I wonder what will happen to mummy when the shit hits the fan...
>>
>>80452201
I just read this tonight and started noticing that the shilling/crossboarding/b-teir thread have rampped to critial levels.
I also think he is right and really want to jump in to /cfg/ but have no clue where to start.
>>
>>80456398
I was browsing the latest one an hour ago, and apparently Trump may have been on a plane with Epstein twice.

I don't know what to fucking believe anymore.
>>
>>80456577
Im not sure either but the thread have uncovered a fuck load of lines that can not be denied or explained away simply and the digging has only really started a week ago.
I really want to start building a database for all the lolita express flights and try to pin missing person cases to them.
Though for Trump it could be a matter of absolute power corrupting absolutly.

I did hear that he took a flight once, Is is really up to 2 now? is there any record of it?
>>
>>80452201
>>80452290
Anyone have the Trump staffer or MSM man ones from yesterday?
>>
File: mumther nature.jpg (149 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
mumther nature.jpg
149 KB, 960x600
>>80456345
I will protect her :3
>>
>>80457004
Damn, I completely missed that.

If someone has it, post it.
>>
File: natalya mildly disappointed.gif (2 MB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
natalya mildly disappointed.gif
2 MB, 300x365
>>80457649
I've already claimed her bro, she's mine :<
>>
File: Lolia Poklonskaya.png (736 KB, 1049x673) Image search: [Google]
Lolia Poklonskaya.png
736 KB, 1049x673
>>80457877
We can share
>>
>>80457649
>>80457877
>>80457939
implying any of you fucks could satisfy her sexual needs
>>
>>80457673
the threads are still up, but I was hoping someone had screenshots of it all

staffer
>>80330005
MSM man
>>80337170
>>
File: Sad Mum.jpg (405 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Sad Mum.jpg
405 KB, 480x640
>>80458117
Why do you have to be mean
>>
File: mummy_sexy.jpg (35 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
mummy_sexy.jpg
35 KB, 600x399
>>80458117
baka!

mummy only has sex in the missionary position for procreation. mummy is pure.
>>
>>80458301
sry beb
>>
File: 1463806267061.png (483 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1463806267061.png
483 KB, 500x610
>>80452290
This one is fake and gay. LARPing young lad.
>>
>>80453550
He said he is an analyst so he didn't claim brexit won't happen due to insider info but merely predicting from analysis.

Also, I for one still doubt brexit will actually happen, fbianon or not. Until article 50 has been actually triggered (and even after that) I'd say the chances of remaining are 90:10
>>
>>80458714
Theresa May has said that Article 50 won't be triggered until the end of the year at the earliest and even possibly next year. What did she mean by this?
>>
File: Inside.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Inside.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Unlikely FBI insider is legit.

However.

Keep digging in the Clinton Foundation.
>>
what if i told you i had the complete route of every IP and MAC of every 8 and 4 post ever and every hash or encrypt attempt is resolved in milliseconds?

what if i told you i also know the cell routes and live locations to every distinct device you use including the recipient, duration of connection, content (voice, text, images, videos) for all your mobile communications down to the fact that you are viewing this right now and if a cam is atached to your device a pic of this moment as well as all background noises while you read this?
>>
>>80459622
WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>80452201
>Are there actually millions of people who will fight for Clinton; who, after everything has been revealed, will STILL side with her and her government/cronies?
Pretty sure it will be the average Joe against Giants that want to stay in power and paid mercenaries.

Also
>how there's a huge pedo ring
Called it. Can't wait to see their brains blown out in the revolution.
>>
>>80459622

Do you like my cock?
>>
>>80460140
>Pretty sure it will be the average Joe against Giants that want to stay in power and paid mercenaries.
Like I said, that's more like a revolution than a civil war.
Calling it a civil war implies that there's at least a very large minority of people on Clinton's side. If everything is true, I don't see how that could happen. Millions of Americans defending child prostitution and human trafficking? The conditioning hasn't gotten that far yet...
>>
>>80459622
Although your post is mostly bullshit soaked with tech mumbo-jumbo, I wouldn't really care. I have nothing to hide.
>>
i will unironically vote for shillary if she wants to go to war with russia. russia has started far too many aggressive conflicts, especially in post soviet countries and the balkans (not to mention supporting genocide in ex-yugo states), to be considered a rational government, especially since they have the world's largest nuclear stockpile.
>>
>>80459622
>complete route of every IP and MAC
> route
I'd say you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>80460709
Read FBI-anon's threads and you might just change your mind.

Putin potentially has shit from her server that, if released, will bring about the complete collapse of the United States government and Russia and China will swoop right in and pick up the pieces.
>>
>>80452201
I'd guess that a civil war in that case would be the government + a small minority of citizens who are too retarded to see straight + maybe some outside forces/mercenaries vs. the majority of US citizens.

But I'm a nobody, who cares what I say.
>>
>>80461453
Right, but who would call a situation like that a civil war? Isn't "revolution" a term to better describe a situation like that? If half or close to half of the people are so cucked beyond belief that they actually end up supporting the government in a situation like that--which would justify the term 'civil war'--then we probably deserve everything that's coming to us.
>>
> unironically believing this roleplay
How old are you guys?
>>
File: 1467626744162.png (31 KB, 414x248) Image search: [Google]
1467626744162.png
31 KB, 414x248
>>80462196
hey shill
>>
>>80452201
>Am I just incredibly naïve?
Dont know his specific reasoning but yes, the brainwashing has gone that far, and there is a sizable and growing portion of the world with a deep seated hatred of Americans (ironically thanks to Bush) and want nothing more than to see all our heads roll so they can take over this beautiful land and infrastructure we've built.

Can you believe people are that evil? Yes.
>>
>>80462326
Yes that's right you caught me, your insider at the FBI is risking his job to reveal information on a racist Korean image board that's full of "mommy" and "how can white guys compete" threads and I'm paid a salary to shill these posts and I chose to do it by calling you children with over active imaginations.

Get the fuck back to x or Reddit or b
>>
>>80461786
All it needs to be a civil war is to be between the citizens of a single country. If a handful of retarded cuck citizens side with the government against the majority of US citizens, that's still citizens vs. citizens.
>>
>>80462619
there is no need to hide anon:)
>>
>>80453027
Going back is like remaining dude
>>
>>80462744
>implying there weren't loyalists in the American Revolution.

I think it'd go down in the history books as a revolution, but who knows, maybe this guy was just pulling an elaborate ruse.
>>
>>80456920

Buckle up before you dig too deep.
>>
>>80463570
What do you know?
>>
>>80459622
Jokes on you, Im from /g/ and I dont own a cell phone.

>>80463570
Weird thing is, I started looking at 9 clifford st and with in 40 seconds found some serious shit is going on. Nothing that isnt out in the open but the scale suppised me.
>>
>>80463804
>9 clifford st
What is this? I haven't been following the /cfg/ threads. Could you tl:dr?
>>
>>80463202
Well, either way, I think the advice to start digging is good.
>>
>>80463882
http://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/w1s-2ft

all these companies are hedge funds ( most of them the to 10 in the world) all listed in the same place that only has 18 flats for rent.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/9-clifford-street/london/w1s-2ft/24993122

and supprise they are all doners to CF
>>
>>80462619
You seem to take this overemotionally.
>>
>>80453027
I hope leadsom becomes the next pm. I don't trust may to activate article 50 desu
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 555x333
>>80452201
He was shitposting. He obviously did his research unlike anyone on this board including myself (probably went to some other discussion forum and brainstormed or watched cspan), and made himself look legit. He had a 50/50 chance of being right everywhere else. It's either they indict or not.

-he was vague on the certainty of what happened
-he played into /pol/s fantasy that the FBI wants trump for prez
-he played into /pol/s fantasy that there is a massive conspiracy
-he was able to make it seem 100% plausible, further affirmed by the news

You got trolled. He trolled everyone. Hard. And we are still being trolled because you are perpetuating it. Don't be ducking retarded. He claimed that the FBI monitors /pol/ to watch how the political climate among conservatives changes.
>>
How much will Putin release? Because some of that shit was about SAPS, aka highly classified secret technology. This would literally hyper jump us 50+ years into the future.
>>
>>80464861
SAPs isnt about technology. They are basiclly black OPs
>>
>>80464699
>image.jpg
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.