[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>But underneath the garbage strewn along the houses and roads,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: anthony-bourdain-parts-unknown.jpg (50 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
anthony-bourdain-parts-unknown.jpg
50 KB, 750x422
>But underneath the garbage strewn along the houses and roads, besides the bombings by militant factions and religious fanatics, disregarding the 12 children with a single mother who barely has enough clothes on to not expose herself, their lies a gentleness that assumes some familiar shape when selected food pairings are done in ______(Shit Third World Country)_________.

>Crumbling buildings, overflown sewage pipes, and corruption in the government add flavor to this quaint little humble town trying to make it by just another day.

>_____(Shit Third World Country)_________ is showing signs of hope and revitalization in this infested, drug-addled neighborhood. And despite shortages of water and electricity, the town moves on in silent march, always holding their head up high"
>>
>>80448593
I totally read all of that in Anthony Bourdain's voice.
>>
If that's your takeaway from Parts Unknown then you are one heartless bastard.
>>
>>80449034
That is what his entire show is about, exploring as much filth as possible and trying to show it in a good light.
>>
>>80449034
Seriously what else is there to take from it?

It's hipster feed. "I have a great life despite being a former drug addict! People pay me to travel and eat! I am such a cultured and complete human being!"
>>
>>80449019

Me 2 senpai, that was great OP
>>
typical libural moron
>>
>>80449019
I thought OP's pic was Jeremy Clarkson at first because I hadnt enlarged the image.

I liked it better when I thought it was Jeremy Clarkson.
>>
File: 1389232727677.jpg (70 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
1389232727677.jpg
70 KB, 479x640
>>80448593
I like Bourdain. I think besides the weird guy on PBS, he's the only travel guy I genuinely like.
>>
>>80448593
He went to a city pretty close to me (Detroit) and everyone was flipping their shit over him doing an episode there. After it everyone was so disappointed because we know everything he did was either exclusive as fuck or impossible to get to without walking/driving through a mile of the worst areas in Detroit. Not even mentioning expensive for food that's mostly garbage in comparison to food you could get in comparison to Birmingham/Royal oak
>>
Don't hate in Junky Tony just because he gets cable TV to pay for his underage sex tourism. ...
Wait, you don't think he actually loves Vietnamese food that much do you? Poor naive summer child.
>>
>>80449034

Anthony Bourdain should kill himself
>>
No Reservation was a pretty good show. He seems like pleasant company
>>
>>with a single mother who barely has enough clothes on to not expose herself

My dick cannot be more solid
>>
Places unknown inspired me to visit Beirut and Tehran. Had a great time in both places. I love that show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.