[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trudeau pledges millions to afghan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: ANGRYMOOSE.jpg (236 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ANGRYMOOSE.jpg
236 KB, 800x533
http://globalnews.ca/news/2814068/canada-commits-465m-to-afghanistan-for-humanitarian-aid-security-forces/?sf30607115=1

More money we don't have.
>>
>>80448051
Get out of your country bro. Get out while you can.
>>
>>80448143
And move to where? There's no greater innawoods country than Canada.
>>
>>80448051
Just fuck my shit up senpai. Can Canada just fucking collapse so we can start new?
>>
>>80448284
What province, bro?

It's just getting worse and worse in my native BC. Breaks my heart.
>>
>>80448267
All the arabs and chinks you're shipping in will just tear it down.
>>
What is even going on in Afghanistan? What humanitarian aid is this money for?
>>
>>80448267
>There's no greater innawoods country than Canada.
You obviously haven't been to Central Finland.
Forests and lakes as far as the eye can see with the closest people being around 5-30km away.
>>
>>80448051
I can't believe how stupid our government is right now
>>
>>80448051
Don't worry

We have lots of country.

We can just sell it to the Chinese piece by piece so we can carry out Trudeaus pretentious gibs
>>
I just finished a postdoc at U Toronto.
Canadian professors make like 50% more than US profs, but they only pay their grad students $15k (about half what engineering grad students make in the US) which is below the poverty line.
Now I don't take anything people say about Canada seriously.
>>
>>80448806
5-30 km... fucking noob. try 1500km
>>
>>80448806
No, it's canada. I'm sure central Finland is incredible, but canada is enormous. The sheer size of it plus the low population means you can get further away from civilization than you could in any other country
>>
>>80448051
funny faggot leaf
>>
>>80448806
But does Finland have bears? Beaver? Moose?

Can I become a mountain man in Finland?

>>80448913
Don't even joke about that, man.

>>80448776
No fucking idea. This is just like when he promised a few hundred bill to SA for no fucking reason.
>>
>>80448806
All of Finland is literally smaller then a lot of our provinces.

You have to understand Canada is 80 percent of Canadians live in major cities, 80 percent of our major cities are near the Amercan boarder.

There is few countries with more nothing then Canada
>>
>>80448776
For all the Mudslimes that have been offended by "White Racists" obviously.
>>
>>80448051
I'm done. I already have a plan to emigrate. This country isn't getting anymore of my hard earned money in the outrageous income taxes. I only wish I had left 10 years ago.
>>
we may as well just flush half a billion down the toilet since the Taliban are going to overrun the country within the next 5 years.
>>
>>80448913
Pretty soon there won't be any borders right? It's like free money. The Chinese will understand.
>>
>>80448051
Has no gold, Has no weed, just fires, dog sex, syrians and south african firefighters, RUN LEAF.
>>
Our economy is in tatters, and poverty is widespread in major cities yet he does this.

gg
>>
File: ByeNazis.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
ByeNazis.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>80448051
God I hate this fucking faggot. He literally does nothing but throw our money at 3rd worlders and talk about how great diversity is
>>
>>80449597
I disagree.

I love my county but am literally concerned it will be chopped up

Say, sell a piece of the Yukon to China so Canadian labour / environmental laws don't apply.

Their will likely be more boarders before I die,
>maybe the American one could go away
Who knows
>>
>>80448051
All western countries give away aid money. Pretty sure it's a UN thing.
The total amount has already been set in the budget so pretty sure this is just pushing around the money that is already being given away

I'd still rather help Afghanistan than all the corrupt African governments that we continue to shovel money into despite knowing full well none of it ever reaches the citizens
>>
Canada is America's tag-along, and America just committed to leaving a shitload more troops over there. This is not a surprise.
>>
>>80451484
But America's economy isn't in freefall.

Our currency is doing worse than fucking straya's, man.
>>
>>80448051
Do you have weed at least?
>>
>>80451687
no, harper even did more than this dumb fuck has so far
>>
>>80451633
Unless the country basically implodes I don't believe there is any way to back out of giving foreign aid since it's based off historical statistics and whatnot. We're stuck giving away money to these countries forever
>>
>>80451687
nope
>>
>this is the Canada American liberals would move once Trump wins

3rd world shithole by 2020
>>
File: trudeau.png (496 KB, 1320x3328) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
496 KB, 1320x3328
TRUDEAU
>>
>>80448776
It's used for buying off warlords and tribal elders to keep the "peace" and fight the Taliban/ISIS, although most of these funds are funneled into the heroin industry and the black market for weapons. It's a shell game, and just like all G7 countries, Canada is completely complicit in fueling the collapse of Central Asia.
>>
>>80453430
Isn't that illegal?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.