[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so let me get this right >300 million populated country >1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kasidiaris.png (200 KB, 270x381) Image search: [Google]
kasidiaris.png
200 KB, 270x381
so let me get this right

>300 million populated country
>1 cop kills an innocent black guy
>black panthers 2.0: the electric boogaloo

i would completely justify this chimpout if that cop was declared innocent. but he will 99% end up in jail. so what the fuck is up? are (((billionaires))) funding violent groups to push their agenda? or are black people actual braindead monkeys, ready to destroy a country over 1 murder, out of the thousands that happen on a weekly basis?
>>
One black man killed by a cop is worse than the hundreds killed by other blacks according to BLM. Being black myself this pisses me off the most.
>>
>>80444179
>Being black myself
liar
>>
>>80443258

Have you somehow missed the last decade?

Blacks get shot everyday in the same pattern.

The US police has a "shoot first, excuses later" policy when it comes to blacks.

This isnt an "isolated event".
>>
>>80444775
>Blacks get shot everyday in the same pattern.
and almost all of them happen to be criminals who are violently resisting arrest.

cases of actual innocent people being gunned down by police officers not only are rare (and expected in a 300 million populated country), but there is no significant demographics discrepancy, white innocent people have also been randomly killed by police officers.

>"shoot first, excuses later"
this is clearly a racial incident, not a discipline one.
>>
>>80443258
Behold the power of the (((media))).
>>
https://twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/751890401859166208

russian helicopters are flying coffins
>>
>>80444775

More whites are shot by police per year than blacks.

If you adjust for population size blacks are 3x more likely to be shot.

But if you adjust for violent crime statistics you would see that blacks commit a much larger percentage of crimes. Blacks make up 13 percent of the population and over 50 percent of the murders in the country.

If one group commits more violent crimes wouldn't the police have more interactions with them? If they are violent criminals don't you think the cops are more likely to try and use deadly force?

White people get shot twice as much as Asians but Asians have lower crime rates.
>>
>>80444179
Post hand.

>>80443258
>are black people actual braindead monkeys
Yes
>>
I'm not entirely certain that the cop who shot Philando Castile will get jail.
>>
>>80443258
>>are (((billionaires))) funding violent groups to push their agenda?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
Yessir.
>>
>>80444775
The amount of black murders by cops are so statistically small they may as well be a rounding error. This is because of the media.
>>
>>80443258
>so let me get this right
>can't into logic

sorry but you will probably never get anything right until you realize how retarded you are
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.