[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(((Leftists who think this isn't an issue)))
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 163165161.jpg (349 KB, 780x970) Image search: [Google]
163165161.jpg
349 KB, 780x970
What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the west bank where Israel has Jewish only racial settlements with border walls protruding into Palestinian territory wrapping around the settlements? Israel literally bulldozes Palestinian homes and replaces them with settlements.

Keep in mind this is a current ongoing event, not some ancient part of history where the belligerents are no longer alive.

Shouldn't you care more about living people than old irrelevant history?
Really make you question motives of people...
>>
File: 32165161.jpg (57 KB, 770x495) Image search: [Google]
32165161.jpg
57 KB, 770x495
>>
They've used white phosphorous on the palis. These Jews are sick
>>
File: 135165161.jpg (3 MB, 3572x5670) Image search: [Google]
135165161.jpg
3 MB, 3572x5670
With more detail
>>
File: 231361135.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
231361135.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>80442810
They bulldoze entire villages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
>>
>>80442496
If its not America or Europe I don't care.
>>
File: ApartheidThenAndNow.png (87 KB, 2295x1995) Image search: [Google]
ApartheidThenAndNow.png
87 KB, 2295x1995
>>80442496
>What do you think of the ongoing Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the west bank where Israel has Jewish only racial settlements with border walls protruding into Palestinian territory wrapping around the settlements? Israel literally bulldozes Palestinian homes and replaces them with settlements.

I love it.
>>
>>80442496
Sounds like a local issue. Why should we care?
>>
Jews turned away from God when they turned away from Jesus. Therefore they broke their heritage and have no claim on Israel untill they accept Jesus as God.

Sorry to break it to you Israelis, but the land belongs to Christians.
>>
>>80442496
i enjoy chasing Pallies in my Merkaava. Fucking awesome. Helped at Oz Zion. It was t8hr first time i could practive pitching for my team using a rock and a Pallies head!

Really though, the Pallies need to go their asses back to Jordan where they come from.

I will bust that ass if they don't run .

Hope I answered your muzzie question, moooslim bitch.
>>
>>80442496
Jews know how to do shit, they don't care about muh oppressed culture/race/religion. Might makes right when preserving their own people. Many European politicians could learn from this.
>>
>>80442810
White phosphorous works. Grow a spine. Why do you care about mudslime terrorists? I support Israel purging them from the area.
>>
Palestine is not a real country. Israel was forged from British land. The kikes should just drive out all the sandniggers all at once and be done with it.
>>
>>80442496
Leftists are either mindless follow-the-leader thought slaves or fact-bending power-hungry tyrants, no different from those of last century. A new coat of paint changes nothing.
>>
I have no interest in pallies welfare anymore. Not since the 2014 conflict. They are like the weird little kid that picks fights with bigger kids. Then goes screaming to his dad when he gets the shit kicked out of him. You would think he would learn but no, he does the same thing the next day.

pallies have no claim on that land. They should have joined with Egypt and Jordan. Or they couldn't because even they didn't want them. No one in the muslim world actually wants this issue resolved, because they love using it to show the world how 'oppressed' they are.

Besides an autonomous pally 'state' would descend into syria2.0 within seconds. The pallies will never admitbit but Israel is the nation that keeps them safe.

Also, stop sending the PA funds. A huge amount in siphoned off to line the pockets of the top tier. Apartments in Monaco aren't cheap you know.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.