[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOMEONE START SOMETHING ALREADY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: blm.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
Watching the livestreams.

Lots of yelling and general nig-nogging so far.

No real action.

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING
>>
>>80442439
Trying to incite a riot, violence?
>>
>>80442439
We're not falling for the left/MSM's attempts to bait us into a race war. They're going down in November.
>>
>>80442439
>Lots of yelling and general nig-nogging so far.

that's what they're paid to do
>>
File: 1464309145515.jpg (18 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1464309145515.jpg
18 KB, 720x540
>>80442439
>wanting another shootout
>wanting to give more distractions for Hillary
>wanting to give the libshits more ammo for spinning against police
>not wanting this shit to fizzle out so we can return to the election

I'm very tempted to call shill on this.
>>
>>80442874
>not wanting a happening

do you even /pol/?
>>
>>80442439

Isn't that from 2 years ago ?
>>
>>80442874
This would help Trump, most whites, asians, and spics hate Niggers more than they hate Trump.

Once the blacks explode in even more violence, the rest of the people will be all like, "fuck... idk about these blacks... something needs to be done about them...." and when they see Hillary shilling the fuck and pandering to BLM they'll be moved to Trump
>>
>>80442439
Someone should go in there with some M80s and get people riled up, thinking they're being shot at.
>>
>>80442439
tfw chimps but no out
>>
>>80443194
It's a bad time. Why not prepare more elaborately for a proper happening?
>>
>>80443439
Spics/nigs are teaming up together
>>
>>80443510
Better yet... snipers.
>>
File: scope process adjust.gif (88 KB, 540x424) Image search: [Google]
scope process adjust.gif
88 KB, 540x424
>>80443439
But what if Hillary avoided pandering to BLM? What if BLM fell apart? What if Soros is planning to axe funding to it?
>>
>>80443678
Nah. Better to let it happen by itself. Just give it a nudge in the right direction first.
>>
>>80443896
that's just too deep for me
>>
>>80443439
That's a good point. I'm just trying to remain optimistic about the original plan to expose Crooked Hillary, as opposed to police being sacrificed in BLM chimpouts, even if it's for the greater good.

>>80443194
There was a march in Atlanta last night, my family and I live near Atlanta. I just worry about there well-being.
>>
File: PE_227_suicide_bomber.jpg (33 KB, 620x377) Image search: [Google]
PE_227_suicide_bomber.jpg
33 KB, 620x377
>>80442539
>>80442439

If I were a covert member of ISIS/ISIL or some other MiddleEastern Terrorist group I would jump at the opportunity to infiltrate one of these nig-noggin BLM protests as "The Perfect Cover" What I would do or suggest is dressing up like one of the protesters an have a nice backpack on that's fitted with Semtex, Tovex or some other form of plastique High Explosive, say 4 or 5 kilos placed inside a sheet metal container of some kind. Casually move to the centre of the line of demarcation btwn the police and Protesters, then shouting "Allau Ackbar!!" press the red button and take out say 3-4 dozen infidels all standing around me. Time to bring Jihad inside Amerika to the infidels ?? 72 Virgins and Mohammad here I come!! Allau Ackbar! --- BooooooMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.