[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Muslims hate alcohol so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: craftbeer.jpg (253 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
craftbeer.jpg
253 KB, 615x400
Why do Muslims hate alcohol so much?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 665x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 665x606
>>80442221
Every rule in the Quran was just something that Mohammed got angry at in his life and put into that shitty book.

He was trolled by a lot of things.

Dogs and one time a pig raped him
>>
It's haram, so it's to be avoided, period.

It's not really a matter of disliking it or not.
>>
They live in deserts and alcohol dehydrates you.
>>
>>80442563
Probably this.
>>
In before the drinking is degenerate fags.
>>
>>80442221
Muslims hate fun.
>>
>>80442221
Almost all muslims pick and choose their shit. I knew one girl from college who was pretty religious, wore hijab, prayed a lot, but she was a huuuge drinker. Don't think she really put out for anyone though, good for her
>>
>>80442221

>“They ask you (O Muhammad) concerning alcoholic drink and gambling. Say: ‘In them is a great sin, and (some) benefits for men, but the sin of them is greater than their benefit’” [Qur'an 2:219]

>O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling ... are an abomination of Satan's handwork: eschew such abomination, that ye may prosper. Satan's plan is but to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?" [Qur'an 5:90-91]
>>
>>80443298
I know muslims who don't drink and judge others for drinking because Allah doesn't like it but they do weed, pills, and a bunch of other shit because it doesn't specifically mention anywhere in the Koran that they can't do it.

They're a bunch of hypocrites.
>>
One day he got really drunk and slept with his sister. So after that he banned it.
>>
File: lol.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>80442221
Because alcohol lead to the birth of civilization and mudslimes aint civilized.
>>
>>80442221
It comes from the Old Testament. Wine is a mocker and whoever drinks it is not wise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.