[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances Merkel will be voted out next year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: merkel-frown-1.jpg (124 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
merkel-frown-1.jpg
124 KB, 1200x900
What are the chances Merkel will be voted out next year?
>>
Fuck voting out, she needs to hang.
>>
>>80440895
Ya. I want to hear what the krauts have to say on this.
>>
>>80441821
FPBP

SHE CANT CHEAT THE HANGMAN
>>
File: enough.jpg (24 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
24 KB, 400x386
>>80442000

>Implying the system isn't rigged
>>
>>80442089
Yeah, well, she needs to get ficki ficki-ed by all her new countrymen.
>>
>>80442089
Triples don't lie, frogfag
>>
File: 1449358860893.jpg (58 KB, 580x679) Image search: [Google]
1449358860893.jpg
58 KB, 580x679
>>80440895
>voted out
>>
>>80441826
She's fucked. Pretty much everyone but hardcore SJWs is against her at this point.
>>
>>80441826
>>80443617
Correction: Actually SJWs dislike her too, because she's conservative on things other then immigration.
>>
>>80440895
germans love her, she wont be voted out, they area country of cucks full of white guilt. i talk to germans and not one has said shes bad and they like what shes doing... source.. random aussie on the net boiiiii
>>
It's Germany. She has the lock on getting elected again.

Klaus, don't you know you might lose your forklift certificate if you bother the items?
>>
150:1
>>
>>80440895
She's ridiculously unpopular, it'd take either a miracle or a rigged election to bring her back after this term. That said, even if Merkel's gone, (iirc, she's supposed to be part of a "conservative" party) someone else could swoop in and be the exact same or even worse.
>>
>>80440895
she is the grand daughter of hitler
>>
>>80440895
Krauts are too cucked to give her the proper send off.
>>
>>80444762
Merkel and her party are the globalist, pro big business kind. That's probably why she invited all those "refugees", they are new consumers.
On social issues she's a very pc christian-conservative.
>>
>>80440895
needs to be hung for treason
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.