[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRESS " F " TO KEEP FALKLAND'S BRITISH AND BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: falklands_1919013b.jpg (127 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
falklands_1919013b.jpg
127 KB, 620x388
PRESS " F " TO KEEP FALKLAND'S BRITISH AND BTFO OF LATIN SCUM.

FUCK MEXICANS, ARGIES (AGENTINIANS) AND ALL SPICS.

Press "F" FOR GOD SAVING KING CHARLES . ......
>>
>>80439160
Gib Belize clay back! we had a deal.
>>
>>80439160
It's past your bedtime
>>
>>80439507
Okay Abdhull
>>
File: H982FKL-150728780.jpg (39 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
H982FKL-150728780.jpg
39 KB, 533x400
>>80439160
F
>>
>>80439160
king charles? hahahah he will die before the queen dies.

you must be a really autistic britbong.
>>
F
>>
>>80439160
Ficki Ficki?
>>
F
>>
>>80439160
big deal you beat niggers from the north with any training at all
>>
>>80439160

If the Argentinian people tried to take the Malvinas back from us through any means other than Democratic, we would completely annihilate them again. That isn't to say that the Malvinas isn't Argentinian, it effectively is, it's just colonised to the point that British culture has consumed the population and no longer resembles Argentina.

Geographically, it is Argentinian clay.
Culturally, it is British soil.

Also, to win a fued with the UK over stolen lands is practically impossible. We have been in total or partial control over other portions of countries for so long that we know how to maintain control.

I live in Northern Ireland. I am a British Patriot and I love the UK. I also recognise that history shows Northern Ireland was originally part of Ireland and that we live on controlled lands however, Northern Ireland is British by virtue of the people living here.

Culturally, it is British.
Geographically, it is Irish.

Do not be so blind to follow our Royalty everywhere they go or support all their decisions. Don't forget that the royal family have all been usurpers and murderers since 1066, when King Godwin died on the field of battle in Hastings. That was when the last true King of England died. Now we are subjects of a crown born of a different nation, so we must be understanding of sovereignty in other nations to develop a Democratic Peoples Republic of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (DPRUKNI, DPUK).
>>
[F]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.