[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (6 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6 KB, 308x164
Was he redpilled?
>>
>>80435140
no, he is a mason, his actions led to norway taking more refugees.

his father is a jew and breivik was pro israel.

so another win for the nwo.

had he joined the left party and killed right wing people then he would have been semi based.

but he was a jewish shill
>>
>>80435353
Fuck my swedish filter is off again
>>
>>80435508
you asked I answered
>>
>>80435353
>>80435625
Is his manifesto worth reading?
>>
>>80438523
no, it is just gibberish, he is not a nationalist he is and israeli fundamentalist.
>>
>>80435140
not really no
he saw the problem, and the local driving force, that is mainly the big party AP(labour) who is responsible for bringing the shits in. He also prolly knew that they did this, in the belief they would get vote by saying "such raysis"... etc

But TBQH POL
>He was lit mad
>That can happen when you take this info in, we see this ie the school shitters etc
>Most of the shit he "wrote" was copy pasta
>It was not academicly made, with proper refrences, rather much taken out of thin air
>He did not see the jew

Somehow I think he has become more aware now, and see the bigger picture. That there are infact foreign forces at work here.

He also aimed at targetting the jew papers, dagbladet and vg, for their treason, lies and subversion. This he saw, but he did not follow the rabbit and find the jew on the top of it all, (((Goldman Sachs))).

No he has wisened up, he was just an early warning symptom. For gods sake he was lit an oslo west faggot, they are richierich faggots... Don't play hockey, cause it's barbaric so bandy..
Lacrosse and all such fruity non-norse games

I had to partially live there as a kid for some time, fucking nightmare... even at that age, they pissed their pants when they sensed the smell of the wolf
>>
> thought norway was not friendly enough to the poor joos :^(
> shot up a bunch of kids for not giving enough to the joos :^(
>>
>>80439664
we hardly have any.. . w8 fucking jews stole my flag! those sneaky fucking kikelords!

I mean we don't even got 2k of them, and part this one guy causes massive shit... and now fucking taking my flag and fucking with my ip range!

Oh now I get it... fucking kikes

hehe I think it's one synagoge in oslo, and tons of them live there, I was once there but the bomb didn't go off, I was only 9 at the time.

heh.. jews were forbidden here in the constitution
illegally removed!

Jodeparagrafen
Den evangelisk-lutherske Religion forbliver Statens offentlige Religion. De Indvaanere, der bekjende seg til den, ere forpligtede til at opdrage sine Born i samme. Jesuitter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales. Joder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.
>>
File: G-d wills it.png (758 KB, 854x631) Image search: [Google]
G-d wills it.png
758 KB, 854x631
>>80440118
This is literally the only answer to our problems - an Israel big enough to hold all the Jews, and anyone else interested in them.

It would humiliate the saudis, and destroy islam for good
>>
>>80440118
>>80439664
The Jew ยง
The evangelian-lutheran religion reminds the states official religion. Those citizens, who are christians, are obliged to raise their children as such.
Jesuittes and Munk orders must not be tolerated. Jews are still barred entry to the Kingdom.

Fucking SJW Bjornstjerne Bjornson got this removed! asshole!

Seriously off those less than 2k, I know two IRL, though not spoken to in a while. One prolly shitposts likely at b, the other is ofc a rich business man kek... nah he's cool and all, real cool, doesn't show that he's rich at all, we norse like this. But that's maybe how they all are?

>pic somewhat related, this be Olav Thon, not a kike, but it's actually the inspiration for Mr. Burns. He goes around in old clothes, like back in the days, loaded as shit.
>>
File: 1444738945001.png (225 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1444738945001.png
225 KB, 800x764
>>80440352
okay, this would be funny in that way

but I see what you are trying there, no 6 in numbers, but I'm sure there are 6 million of something here

>but yes it would be funny actually
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.