[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you built your Nazi Cannibal Concentration camp yet, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: mechanoidfight.jpg (659 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mechanoidfight.jpg
659 KB, 1920x1080
If not, why not?

Rimworld can make all of your fantasies come true.
>>
>>80433448
Is this from the makers of prison architect?
>>
>>80433448
What is this?
>>
>>80433448
Prison Architect is getting some serious updates it seems
>>
>>80433795
https://youtu.be/866pKJDoHj4
>>
>>80433615
Not sure if it's the same studio. My prison section of my colony is relatively small. All degenerates I capture that can't be put to work cleaning and hauling stuff around have their eyes and one kidney surgically removed and are then released to wander into the wilderness. It's especially amusing when they stumble into IED mines and other defence systems. Pissed of quite a few of the inhabitants of my planet, but I have vastly superior weaponry so fuck them.
>>
>>80433615
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure they used the same art style/engine as a precursor to making their own, then everyone was pretty content with it, so it stayed.
Damn fine game I must say, quite moddable, and thinking up new ways to kill invaders is always fun. Used to have them go through a labyrinth which would get progressively hotter as the door sealed, and eventually they'd sweat to death. Fun times.
>>
>>80435044
What in the living fuck did I just read? What is this game and how do I get it in my life?
>>
>>80433448
There actually was a slavery mod in earlier versions, where you could assign a colonist with a gun some prisoners and force them to do labour for you.

In order to essentially roleplay some fuckers from the movie The hills have Eyes custom create colonists with sanguine, psychopath, and cannibal traits.
>>
>>80436149
It's going live on Steam next week, but you can buy it directly from the developer now at rimworldgame.com
>>
>>80433448
nice advertising, made me pirate.

let's see if it is good
>>
>>80437315
oh...it is
been playing for what? 2 years?
much mods, very wow
>>
I really hate all the shitty dorf fort clones floating around out there
>>
>>80437539
>>80437315
It's not *that* good

It's very much a dwarf fortress spin off. there aren't even fucking z-levels so you cannot mine underground but you're still limited to the size of the map you choose and the location from Worldmap.

it's faction relations essentially operate the same way, but at least factions are useful in that you can ask for assistance if you manage to get really good relationship with what neutrals and friends are around.

It's got the essentials and is unique enough in it's own right to be worth it.

But it's still in alpha. DESU quite a lack of content only made up for in the large slew off mods.

Pretty hardcore experience with the right ones.
>>
>>80439498
Agree on the mods part, it could be built out much more, but I like the premise and way it handles.
The ai has had much work and is noticably less stupid, but yeah, for top experience, you'll want some mods which flesh out the game much better.
>>
>>80440303
AI Manager, Combat Realism are great additions. There's heaps of mods...but the game by itself is fun to run through "vanilla" once or twice
>>
>>80440303
The mods combined have more content than the vanilla game. It's actually kind of sad but it's really cool they made it so the moddability of it so potent.

There's fucking feature in the modpack where you can interrogate a prisoner to force you to tell you where something valuable is and you send two guys with the prisoner to find it.

Of course, some details there might be a bit inaccurate as I haven't played in about a year myself...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.