[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Sorry Stacy I can't go out. I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1461380192952.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461380192952.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>"Sorry Stacy I can't go out. I don't think I could handle myself if Jerimiah is at the party. I'm going to save my innocence just in case I meet a virgin guy later in my life."

>"Yeah, he really meant what he said about Hitler. I don't know. I don't really appreciate what we learned in school about the Holocaust. He showed me some really cool JPGs on his laptop."

>"Drugs? I don't care if my entire friend group is experimenting at all! I'm going over to Anon's parent's place. His boss at his trade school gave him a gun. He's going to go shoot it in the back yard!"

>"No, Anon. I don't resent you for making me leave the friends I had known since I was a elementary school behind. You taught me all about the red pill. I promise to always stay loyal and make you happy, despite the incontestable urges my gender has that you taught me about. I love you."

This is what actually what /pol/ thinks is a more rational woman.
>>
Told my gf as soon as we started dating that I didn't want drugs being part of my life and would end relationship based on that if it happened. That worked fine, I hate them anyway.
>>
You convert them to being rational you dip
>>
File: 1464694663044.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
1464694663044.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>80433114
>>
>>80433114
Yes, but this is why as a bi guy I only date men
>>
>>80433417
If you don't binge on weed at least one point of your life (6 months- years), binge on alcohol once in your life(3-6 months), trip on acid once in your life, and experiment with psychoactives, you haven't lived to your potential. Sorry.
Poison for the mind, right?
The snake is the most widely used symbol of medicine.
Poison allows the inverse.
Stress heals as much as it destroys.
>>
File: 1419194403299.jpg (34 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
1419194403299.jpg
34 KB, 276x277
>>80433858
>bi
>only date men
>>
>>80433114

>gf doesn't smokes weed maybe twice a year because work friends make her
>same with drinking
>has never been fucked better by anyone else
>catholic mom
>ukranian dad who doesn't think gays should marry
>she says she's not a feminist
>she buys/makes me food
>skinny
>big titties
>sex whenever I want
>kinda has a horse face

Still overall probably marriage material.
>>
>>80433973
Only dates men but he fucks the ladies as well.
>>
>>80433950
You degenerate
>>
>>80434899

No, he's right. You don't understand shit you straight edge faggot.
>>
Ignore these bait shill threads

Come discuss societal change while we can

>>80425526
>>
>>80433114
>Liberal argumentation school lesson 1
>Create a strawman of your opponent
>attack that strawman
>you win
Nice slide thread, kike
>>
>>80435060
I was hardcore straight edge all through high school. The moment I got out, I started experimenting with drugs. Best choice and turned around all my beliefs and now I'm the God of my own true reality although I still have to deal with my FAGGOT FUCKING PARENTS
>>
>>80435661

Don't do too much though m8. Everything in moderation.
>>
>>80436249
It wouldn't be experimentation if it wasn't on a leash of some kind. It'd be chaos, although that was the plan in the first place.
>>
>>80435661
>I was hardcore straight edge all through high school.
aka I made a choice about my life and wimped out when peer pressure got high.
>>
>>80436687
Reverse, fool.
You're scared of changing your perception because you don't know what your mind will do.
All you can do is fall back.
>>
>>80436778
What ever, enjoy yourself. Hope you don't regret not recalling all those nights you passed out. Clinging to something to alter your perception just to enjoy yourself.
>>
>I still have to deal with my FAGGOT FUCKING PARENTS
Until you get over that and can control yourself, you will always be a degenerate. Sophrosyne.
>>
>>80433950
>the only way to destress is to binge on drugs and alcohol
>>
>>80437183
I can literally remember every single one, except for night of drinking.

>>80437547
I don't think you understand. Poison builds resistance. That is more value than destressing.
>>
File: shygddtiranpres.png (107 KB, 270x251) Image search: [Google]
shygddtiranpres.png
107 KB, 270x251
>>80434194
>>has never been fucked better by anyone else
>>
File: Milhouse_Van_Houten.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse_Van_Houten.png
56 KB, 500x500
>tfw you're Jeremiah
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 252x291
>>80433950
Our fellow goy is right, the only way to true fulfillment in life is drugs
>>
>>80438258
Opposite. You learn drugs make life feel better and then realize that you don't need to do them.
Give me one good logical reasons drugs should not have a place in time in your life at least once.
>>
Also respect and moderation is key.
>>
>one (1) post by this ID
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.