[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enoch Powell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Enoch_Powell_6_Allan_Warren.jpg (1003 KB, 4158x5134) Image search: [Google]
Enoch_Powell_6_Allan_Warren.jpg
1003 KB, 4158x5134
Thoughts on this man?
Has anyone read reflections of a statesman?
>>
>>80430591
Anyone?
>>
>>80430591
He was right.
>>
>>80430591
He was right.
>>
>>80431650
Care to elaborate jamaal?
>>
>>80432126
>England calling UK jamal
we're literally 60% white
UK is 25% white lololololol
>>
>>80432224
>England
Tells me about the American education system

Northern Ireland is majority white, well if you count the irish as white...
>>
>>80430591
I have just finished it. Youngest professor in the commonwealth, fastest ascension in the ranks of the British Army during WW2, the greatest polemicist of the 20th century. He was beyond godly, but not mean enough.

We need militias.
>>
>>80433376
Was it good? It's £40 on Amazon and I don't think I'll find it in any bookshop.
>>
File: Enoch.png (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Enoch.png
45 KB, 800x600
>>80433885
Oh, I'm sorry lad I think I might have bought the last reasonably priced one. For me at-least, it's the most engaging book I've read in years. It is now one of my most cherished possessions. I found myself folding over half the pages because I found things so concise, or eloquent, or shockingly relevant.

I'm tempted by the simon heffar biography but he just seems unworthy and the book's massive.

I doubt you'd find it in a waterstones, could ask at a big Uni library, I've found real treasures in charity shops too.

I kind of want to make a video (maybe several) about his life and work.
>>
File: 1468110708870.jpg (68 KB, 338x506) Image search: [Google]
1468110708870.jpg
68 KB, 338x506
His Rivers of Blood speech is pure prophecy.

Pure prophecy.
>>
>>80435388
Damn I should have bought it earlier.
The man spoke Hindi and spoke in parliament defending the mau mau rebels. He wasn't your average anti-immigration man. I disagree with him on that topic but strongly admire the man. Last of his kind?
>>
>>80436751
I hope not. we should all strive to be like him. It really is tragic though. He was so much smarter than his peers. Imagine how many English girls wouldn't have been molested if baby boomer liberals had just listened to reason.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.