[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Sad Letter From A French Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: KeepingItAlive.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
KeepingItAlive.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2001
France is doomed. If we win tomorrow, diversity and race-mixing will be depicted as strenghts, some of the core values and principles of the french republic. It will ruin all our work of the past decaded. We tried to save our beloved country, we tried to enlight people, we tried to recenter the debate on race, religion and culture. We almost succeed with the rise of FN, islamic terrorism and cancerous jewish finance and economy. But we failed, unless France loses. We need your prayers tomorrow, pray for our loss, so that we can win.

Peace be upon you brothers

A fellow /pol/ack
>>
>>80430506
You have been cucked for well over a hundred years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9sir%C3%A9e%E2%80%99s_Baby
Just now you are been cucked by algerians because you didn't slay them in 1961
>>
France was doomed in 1789.
>>
Everything you say is correct, but Portugal knocked Wales out, so I'll be backing Fralgeria to win the final out of spite, sorry lad.
>>
>>80432115
>>80432095
>>80431896
>all these short sighted idiots on this board

anyway for the love of god Portugal please win

pretend it's the 16th century again
>>
>>80430506
Portugal also recruits players in African countries. Where do you think all our black/semi-black men come from?
>>
File: 1459014874543.png (233 KB, 352x465) Image search: [Google]
1459014874543.png
233 KB, 352x465
>>80432345
Short-sighted posts portugal
France was great from the 1600s to recently
Silly anon
>>
File: VVV.png (698 KB, 1078x646) Image search: [Google]
VVV.png
698 KB, 1078x646
> A Sad Letter
>Sad

Look at this, infinite manpower, superior technology and management, yet it fell, nothing is Sad, merely natural.
>>
>>80432627
those who live in glass houses
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 347x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 347x450
>>80433702
And just like then it was a suicide not a murder.
>>
>>80434788

Indeed, the destruction of the roman elite through lead poisoning is interesting though.
>>
I came to love France because I had to take music history classes in my degree. It's sad to think Charlemagne died for this fucking insanity. But it is all ouroburous, and that is unfortunately life.
>>
>>80435351
you realize that "theory" was made up by a dumb nigger and isn't at all accepted as fact right?
>>
>>80435351
The water in Rome is so calcium rich that any pipe becomes calcium-lined within a few weeks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.