[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSIA US ALLIANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: when it was simpler.jpg (120 KB, 625x275) Image search: [Google]
when it was simpler.jpg
120 KB, 625x275
Is it possible for it to ever happen again during a time of war

Is it even possible to happen just as allies?
>>
If Trump wins, definitely. If Hillary wins, never again.
>>
>>80431370
FPBP
>>
Why would Russia want to clique up with a nigger-spic country that's running on fumes?
>>
File: duckman.png (1 KB, 68x123) Image search: [Google]
duckman.png
1 KB, 68x123
Russia are probably baffled at the insanity of the United States in refusing to take full advantage in a once in a millennium chance to harness the power of man to better the world. The morons in the State Department, Pentagon and White house refuse to believe that Russia even have a right to have foreign policy goals and security plan. The irony is that the broader aims of both are more aligned with the interests of the United States than are Britain's.
>>
>>80430069

Why is the media pushing for another war with Russia? Every time Russia is mentioned, they always do this slight insult to them, like they are trying to amp up cold war part 2 or something.

Like they are trying to condition americans to hate Russia so we well be all gung ho for a war with them.
>>
>>80431654
If we ever were to go to war again and need assistance from more than just Britain and canada.
>>
Also bump
>>
>>80430069

An America-Britain-Russia triple entente is the future
>>
>>80432694
Huh? Why would Russia help some spic nigger country like the United States?

What are you babbling about?
>>
>>80432796
I really hope so, now that Britain is uncucked I feel like they could add great assistance
>>
>>80430069

According to the red team bro Russia would support the Texan independence war...

Fun fact: " The following essay by Webster Tarpley, tells about the largely untold alliance between President Abraham Lincoln and Russian Tsar Alexander II, which by many accounts was key to the North winning the U.S. Civil War, sealing the defeat of the British strategic design."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.