[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody else's social circle degenerated into nu-males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 52
File: 1386460645107.png (78 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
1386460645107.png
78 KB, 529x327
Has anybody else's social circle degenerated into nu-males and manchildren?

>hanging out with friends
>try to talk about current events
>nobody is aware of anything unless they see it on facebook
>all they talk about is some new pokemon game
>we are almost 25 years old

/pol/ is my only friend now
>>
I hear ya leaf and im 30, it doesnt get any better, especially if the people you hang out with are only interested in drinking and yahooing. Fuck em, work on your own strength, menatally and physically and one day form like voltron and destroy them.
>>
>>80429652
if /pol/ is your only friend you should re-evaluate some of your life decisions
>>
>>80429652
My friends are willing to listen but they always give the most blue-pilled responses.
>>
>tfw people either really love me or really hate me
some say im blessed some say im hated but at least i have friends :D
>>
I redpilled most of my social circle. The only ones left are a generic tumblr feminist and a mildly left-leaning Mexican. Everyone else has become redpilled to some degree or another.
>>
>>80429652
How about finding new friends instead of giving up and retreating to 4chan
And by the way, I'm not your friend
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-143321.png (455 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-143321.png
455 KB, 1080x1920
>>80429652
How many Pokemon have you caught, faggot ?
>>
>>80429652
Yeah m8, literally all of my friends have turned in useful idiots and social justice warriors within the last 12 months.
>>
>>80429652
Find new friends and try to slowly redpill your old ones. Eventually the liberals will fuck up something they care about, video games usually, and you can cause a mass migration of thought. Arguing will only lead to migraines.
>>
>was LDS missionary
>tremendous love and respect for the other missionaries out with me
>go home and gradually become a loser, drift out of contact
>years later check their normiebooks, it's all stupid memes and anti-Trump
>Floridians literally crying about him
I guess a lot of Mormons are cucks, go figure. At least some of them were worse losers than me I guess.

Our time will come.
>>
>tfw everyone drops silents when I start one of my "political lectures" and listens

get more engaged friends
>>
File: image.jpg (700 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
700 KB, 2048x1536
I feel you too
I'm 28 this year, have a degree and a mid level job, and I have only 3 really good friends.
One friend from high school who accomplished nothing, lives with his parents
One friend who's 30 and an accountant, does nothing besides work and play computer games
And lastly, one friend who is 25, currently in school but plays computer games mostly and is going for a degree in history

I keep telling myself I'll take the GRE next year.... But live gets cozy when complacent...
>>
>>80429652
I concur OP
>>
>>80429652
A LEAF
>>
>>80429652
I'm lucky there's another guy who takes active enjoyment out of being overtly racist and is more or less open about the fact that he's legit about being racist. The few realer talks we've had make me unsure if he's fully RPd but he's at least resistant to progressive garbage. It makes it a thousand times easier having someone who will take your side.
>>
>>80429652
My social circle is mostly weird arabs that vote for the far-right and say racist stuff all the time and half-pilled women and chavs, we've all met during highschool.

If not for them I think I would have gone depressive long time ago.
>>
>>80429652
>36 and no friends here.
What family I have remaining that I'm in contact with is dwindling away rapidly due to my inability to not go berserk on them on jewbook every time they cry about muh raciss pulice every fucking time a dindu gets killed for resisting arrest while armed.
Lost a sister last night and couldn't care less
>>
File: pol.jpg (41 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
41 KB, 625x352
>>80429903
fuckkkkkkk, i said "fuck im 30 and they dont get any better" out loud before i clicked on thread, i hate you /pol/, i fucking hate you. did it have to be the first fucking post? and an aussie at that?
FUCKKKK
>>
>>80429652
Must suck to be in Canada. Only one of my friends is a severe feelings faggot, but they're still a cool person non-politically.
>>
>>80429652
It's even worse for me. All my friends I grew up with were based, now theyre hipster fags who are scared to offend people.

I don't even say too much. I'm pretty much hated or alienated simply because I don't think it's bad to be white.

I really don't give a fuck what people think anymore.
>>
>>80429652
>Be me
>One of my best friends comes around yesterday for a few beers
>News comes on about the Dallas shooters
>My friend asks "Who are BLM"
>"Think of the KKK but black people"
>My friend starts cheering about cops being dead.
>I look at him side ways and tell him BLM are a terrorist group that want to genocide whites.
>"YOU CANT HATE THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY HATE WHITE PEOPLE. They have justification for what they did"
>...........................................................
>tfw you realise your 30 year old friend has been so warped by the media and is still a teenager that hasn't grown out of the "Fuck the police" bull crap of the late 1990s

When this civil war starts in the western world. Only a handful of enlightened millennials will be on our side. I can already see my friends siding with the establishment and they don't even realise it.
Most painful part is I know they are too far gone to save.
>>
>>80429652
I only have 3 or so friends who aren't nu males or manchildren. we talk about finance. because even though work sucks, it's funny

people don't endeavor to compete or understand difficult things anymore. it's healthy for men to share certain high level activities and endeavor to improve and compete around these things

people are manchildren and nu males because they've been told if they just submit to the orthodoxy, they'll be given respect.

I'm leaving this fucking shithole
>>
File: pew (1).png (105 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pew (1).png
105 KB, 480x360
>>80429652
/pol/ is your only friend stop going outside the fight is online!
>>
>>80429946
Not a "friend" but it's the only place I can talk about serious subjects with, the only other person who seems to be aware of things is my dad and some immigrant co-workers
>>
>went to see the Purge
>movie devolves into propaganda
>evil rich whites and literal nazis vs. poor dindus
>everybody is staring at their phone
>one guy even takes a call

Its a brave new world
>>
File: 1466111459290.jpg (93 KB, 568x689) Image search: [Google]
1466111459290.jpg
93 KB, 568x689
One of my friends also keeps up on current events and leans the same as me politically but while I shitpost on pol he browses reddit

In general people like me but I am having a bit of a problem hiding my powerlevel and sometimes go a bit to far in my jokes because i sneak in a lot of racism and women hate into them, people seem to think they are really funny though but I nevertheless think I should pull back before I end up crossing some sort of line
>>
>>80430647

are you sure they're not just too sick of your shit to bother arguing?
>>
File: 1467556824796.jpg (643 KB, 1980x1454) Image search: [Google]
1467556824796.jpg
643 KB, 1980x1454
>>80429652
Many people are just drinking and screaming YOLO because they are ignorant and selfish pricks. You only live once they say, and they choose to live the way they do. They are just adapting into the "easy" way. They will never achieve anything great, or really succeed, and they will not care. They will not care until they see your degree, health and family, while they are a big nothing in their late 30s.
>>
This literally happened to me yesterday. Even the Pokemon part. I thought I was going to lose it. It's a bitch. They're nice people, but it's a bit too much for me. So I don't know what i'm going to do.
>>
4chan is the same, they just pretend they're superior by pretending to be moral
>>
I'm just used to being alone at this point desu
>>
>>80433340
we need to start forming alt-right meetups so we can go hunting, camping, and teach each other crucial skills such as finance and foreign languages.

not sure how generation identitaire started, it was probably from some internet frog forum. we can do the same.

freindship comes from a shared mission. our 'friends' are manchildren because they think they can replace their life mission with playing video games for children. they'll die in the coming war with no one to mourn for them.

people who organize reap rewards.
>>
>>80429652
One friend is degenerate but not entirely nu male, probably because he never went to college

Inject him with pol ideology, show him pol.

He now has negro fatigue.

I will never speak to the social circle from high schoo, they are top tier degenerates, drug addicts, criminals, and libcucks
>>
>>80433820
I like that idea
>>
>>80433820
>>80434070

you'll finally see how pathetic and cringy everyone else on this board is
>>
>>80429652

Just sounds like /v/
>>
>>80429652
My entire town is filled with degenerate libcucks and druggies. Kill me /pol/
>>
>having a social circle
Grow up already.
>>
>>80429652
All my old friends were degenerates. I slowly distanced myself from them and now it's just myself, /pol/ and my gf. Going to new college soon, hope to meet some based people there.
>>
>>80434232
Or, use that same gun to kill the degens
>>
I didn't fit in during high school so i turned to radical left activism around 2006 because i thought it would bring me excitement, sex, meaningful relationships, etc.
Around occupy wall street, i made lots of connections with 'the scene' but I was starting to get disillusioned with the progressive stack and white guilt bs. Started reading Evola and Spengler in 2012. Started posting edgy shit making fun of tumblr sjws, alienating friends. I have like 3 friends left who aren't sjw. I barely post anything political online anymore. Mostly log on to fb to hateread normie posts and get riled up. It's getting especially bad lately
>>
File: what.jpg (77 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
77 KB, 480x270
>>80429652

>all they talk about is some new pokemon game

>we are almost 25 years old
>>
File: I don't know that feel.png (165 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
I don't know that feel.png
165 KB, 300x411
>>80429652
>social circle
>>
Most friends have been pissed off at me for some time for not backing their bullshit. That's with me keeping it middle road toned down.
>>
>>80434717
hang in there anon.
>>
wew it's almost like you shouldn't talk about politics too much, just like you shouldn't make it 99% of your identity
>>
I need to be real. Some of what I say might be bullshit but I need to say it. I want to say it. For myself.

I hate what is happening today. I hate what has happened to people. I hate what the social media nonsense has done to social relations. I hate what people have become. I hate the fucking bullshit that people call politics today. I hate political correctness. I hate that this has claimed the minds of the feeble and that it has become a crime to be an independent thinker.

I hate that the truth is something to hide from and that can hurt you. I hate that everyone knows the reality and nobody speaks it. I hate that it is a shame to be honest and true today.

I hate that people are lying little fucks about the way things really are, little scabs fucking trying to hurt you for stepping out of line. I hate this paranoid shit that people have made a reality.

I hate the intellectuals who lie. I hate the popular artists and musicians and writers and comics who lie and bullshit through their teeth. I hate almost everything.

I don't hate black people. At all. I feel annoyed. I hate that it has become the end of a life to question the left's ideas. I hate that they have total control of the fucking media and nobody questions it. NOBODY. NOT IN PUBLIC, AT LEAST.

I hate that BLM has become a fucking through thought policing fucking fascism. I hate that nobody questions it in public. I hate that you can be fired for questioning it. I hate that you can be ruined for having an opinion contrary to it.

I hate that the average "cool" person is a fucking coward about ALL of this and won't say the reality, and posture, and lie.

I hate that we can't do a fucking thing about it. I hate that the left has so much fucking power and they are actively hurting normal, good people who see things how they are. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

I hate that we are all just sitting by while this happens, and we can do nothing about it.
>>
I had a guy I went to Iraq with distance himself from me because I didn't agree with him about black lives matter.

Then I see him posting some of the most SJW, man hating and self hating shit on Faceberg.

I stopped talking to him. I thought he was half red pulled but seems like he swallowed a big blue load.
>>
I hate that life has gone from being fun, cool, normal, and become a stupid fucking senseless lie that we have to live every fucking day. Every day.

And the "happy" people, the "normal" people just lie and lie and lie and expect everyone else to go along with it. And if you don't, YOU FUCKED SON.

That's life now. It's over. Everything is over. This is not an exaggeration. Things REALLY ARE THAT BAD.

THINGS REALLY ARE THAT BAD.

THINGS REALLY ARE THAT FUCKING BAD.

THINGS ARE THIS BAD.

That's what I hate the most. This isn't a movie. The population is brainwashed.
>>
>>80436146
>the population is brainwashed

you are too anon

Thinking you're not means you still are, you've just moved to the next layer
>>
>>80435929
>to be an independent thinker
if by "independent thinker" you mean altrighter you might want to review this phrase
>>
>>80436278
I have no doubt in my mind that I am wrong, and just as brainwashed.

You just want disregarding what I have said, and how I feel, and want others to ignore the seriousness of their own feelings.
>>
Its P obvious that this site is a controlled operation. I don't give a fuck of anything said here
>>
>>80429652
I know exactly what you mean. They only watch superhero movies.
>>
>plays Pokemon at 25

Pull that tigger, leaf.
>>
>>80435690
That's true. It would be great if people weren't such political ideologues, but somehow it keeps happening.
Try to hang out with the sci fi club and every discussion is about queer black female representation in sci fi. Go to art fairs and it's all paintings of flowers that look like vaginas and slam poetry about being a victim. Metal/punk shows are all about being a preachy smug faggot these days. I try to avoid this shit, but since I became aware of it (thanks /pol/) it follows me
>>
>>80436779
They're addicted to the meth of social justice. They have no self-control.
>>
File: 1448856274830.jpg (35 KB, 376x440) Image search: [Google]
1448856274830.jpg
35 KB, 376x440
>>80431029

>arabs

France is dead

>>80431484

Yep. The white race is dead. We're going to become a minority within our lifetimes and have no racial unity to save ourselves.
>>
File: He_Fought_for_you.jpg (578 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
He_Fought_for_you.jpg
578 KB, 1280x1920
>>80435929
>>
File: 1467228682142.jpg (14 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1467228682142.jpg
14 KB, 312x312
Everyone ITT has failed. Politics doesn't matter in today's age. The ultimate redpill is realizing how pointless democracy is and becoming apolitical
>>
>>80436779
I actually agree with all this. People are internalising "politics" wayy too much. You know what's the problem? You have no idea of how many people manage to make a living writing their stupid opinion pieces, more and more people read them, some people reply to them and some of them trigger some kind of YT diatribe. People are being bombarded with constant extremism every single day of their lives, not only this but when it comes to major media companies leftism has the upper hand, so BAM even more polarised bullshit.

I'm just very tired of all this I know I'm rambling but I'm fed up with this shit. Going off the grid in a farm for as long as I can in Semptember
>>
>>80436322

Actually faggot this board is full of tons of different opinions and political philosophies.

ALT right is just a media coined catch phrase. So you might wanna review your shitty follow up.
>>
>>80429652
>/pol/ is my only friend now.

When it dawned on me how deeply in denial people around me were, I deleted my Kikebook. That was several years ago. /pol/ is the only place I've found that ever tells the truth. No television, no friends, minimal contact with others in public. We're surrounded by the doublethinkers. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>80436779

>Took the red pill

>but complains when he's in the matrix
>>
It's so hard to watch as friends and family just drive this fucking train off the cliff.

What is happening with the media, BLM, the left, social media, and political theater is truly tragic.

It is so sad that things have gone this far.

Someday will we be vindicated? Will we have our moment where the people love us again and admit their wrongs? Or will we live our whole lives in sadness and rejection from those who we used to love and who used to love us?

Are we truly the ones with the truth, or are we the hateful people they think we are? Are we the evil people they think we are?

I simply have no idea anymore what to think or do. I am not exaggerating.
>>
>>80437380
>this board is full of tons of different opinions and political philosophies
*was

/pol/ is getting shittier and shittier now it's all REDPILL EMPEROR KEKS and everything slightly different gets lost in the sea of shitposting
>>
File: 1401031356870.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1401031356870.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>80429652
>/pol/ is my only friend now
>>
It seems most of you have given up.
>>
>>80433820
Fuck off FBI
>>
>>80437697
>checked flag expecting to see a fucking leaf
>nope, just a Moor
>>
How do I make friends in college
Bls respond, am starting i n the fall
>>
>>80438038
Become a Communist niggerlover.
>>
>>80437335
The thing is, all these subcultures used to be outlets for people's creative energies. Now, the tastemakers and influential people are mostly talentless hacks. They critique everything that came before them, and discourage anything new from being produced that isn't trite vapid propaganda.
>>
The thing is - to the average person now, having NO OPINION is as good as being RACIST and a thought criminal.

That's how far we've really fallen.

We are walking a thin line.

Even the mere act of representing reality as it is is RACIST. Why do you think Google displays distorted images of reality? They are trying to make people feel afraid of the truth. They want people to be SCARED to represent reality as it is. If they can install THAT DEEP of a GUILT and SHAME, then they can CONTROL WITH TOTAL POWER OVER YOUR MIND AND BODY.
>>
>>80429652

Just dump them and move to a big city.

Nothing good will come out of such a bland friendship.
>>
>>80438292
Th-thanks pol
>>
You are time to give up. You will never be happy in public again. You will never laugh with friends again. You will never be accepted again. You will never be able to "be yourself" with people again. You will never be able to speak freely again.

That sounds good don't it!
>>
>>80430602
nojs
>>
>>80438038
lift weights and have secks with the girls, all the faggots will follow you like lemmings.
>>
>>80430511
>Ted Cruz contains 10 child pornz
>>
Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization;-

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
TFW you will never be yourself in public again. You will never smile and laugh with people who know everything there is to know about you and have friends who you share everything with again. You will never listen to music and laugh with friends who know you for who you are again. You will never party with people who know and accept you again. You will always be seen as evil and racist. You will never be loved again for who you really are.

Thanks Google! Thanks Zuck! Thanks MSNBC! Thanks Bill Maher! Thanks SNL! Thanks Hollywood! Thanks Obama! Thanks professor! Thanks NYT! Thanks indie musician cowards! Thanks Mom and Dad! Thanks "friends!" Thanks boss!
>>
>>80438756
There's always the smug satisfaction of being right, even though you're the only one who can revel in it
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
>>80429652
I have one friend that is politically aware. He's much like me in some ways but he's got a gf and loads more friends whereas I'm a kissless virgin and highly introverted. We still play vidya and shit talk often, but we're pretty mature for our age (at least mentally, despite my maturity I'm still a useless waste of space). Compliment each other well, and I like talking about politics with anyone, it's just I'm much better at conversing in writing than speech.

He got surprised when I told him I voted for Brexit but I quickly convinced him.

I don't use facebook any more, maybe getting rid of that would do people some good.
>>
>>80429652
Not so much for me. I have a chat text gorup and one of my buddies from back home is about to get married this month, I can discuss economics issues with a few, but yes, a handful do now play pokemon go and are chatting about it. Preferences in pleasure activities don't necessarily make one a nu-male or a manchild, it can be that you like playing video games in your off time and do great work outside of that and are a mature responsible individual.
You need to learn to not be so critical of others minor preferences.I'm listening to economics lectures right now after having dinner with my family since I'm waiting to go to grad school overseas.I was going to try to get into the pokemon go game, but my phone doesnt seem to support it.
Stop being such a superficial judgmental asshole.
>>
My friendship circle has always been females, numales and man children. It just wasnt til a few years ago I decided that wasnt what I wanted to be anymore. Now im sort of friendless.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>80438038
No idea, I've been there two years and haven't made a single friend.

I think another thing now is the social media echo chamber can delude some of us on here into thinking people care about politics. Most don't have a clue, it's just the likes of tumblr and twitter are dominated by idiots shouting over each other to gain normie credits.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-19-40-46.png (166 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-19-40-46.png
166 KB, 480x854
>>80430511
He A Guud Boi
>>
>>80439158
To be honest I do enjoy reveling in it here. I guess it was a fair tradeoff.

The fun and laughter, and serious amazement I have had on /pol/ over the last few years has been genuinely equal in pleasure and joy to some joys I have had in life so far.

I don't think we recognize that enough here. We have seen some FUNNY fucking shit here, and had moments of true excitement and surprise. Sure, a lot of it was painful and scary.

Yet at the same time, it's actually kind of silly to just write it off. I consider us all friends, just friends without faces or names. There is something special that happens here. If it wasn't special I never would have let myself enjoy it so much.

I think we ignore that side of things.

What we have here must just be worth more to us that we are willing to make scary sacrifices elsewhere.

Sure, I take everything here with a huge fucking grain of salt. That said the taboo fun we have and the crazy collective shit that we enjoy, and the culture here, is truly fucking awesome, seriously.

Other people are just missing out.
>>
Maybe we just need to make /pol/ culture into real culture out there and convince people we are the best and funniest and everyone will agree with us from now on in life.
>>
> 2016
> having friends
>>
>>80439186
My facebook is just for me. No friends, just page likes for giggles. Start college in the fall, no idea whats gonna happen.
>>
File: 1452235280011.jpg (221 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
1452235280011.jpg
221 KB, 800x1020
>>80435929
A- are you me?
>>
>>80437697

There still is. Its an election year and Trump is a whole new kind of candidate so theres a lot of excitement about it.

I mean /pol/ can get back to its conspiracy theories and other garbage their debates about socialism vs communism. Capitalism vs objectivism. Or whatever the fuck...zzzzzz
>>
>>80439375
>the social media echo chamber can delude some of us on here into thinking people care about politics
Whether people care or not is irrelevant. They react to certain stimuli and anything else doesn't fit the programming.

It's sad watching people I once knew and liked turn into complete leftist zombies.
>>
File: 1465786088314.jpg (97 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1465786088314.jpg
97 KB, 779x635
>>80435929
>>
>>80429652
Most of my friends are either from work, or they are the parents of my kid's friends. Luckily my kids aren't losers and didn't make friends with libtard spawn.
>>
>>80439652
/pol/ for the last year or so has been the greatest fun I've ever had on the internet, even better than /b/ circa 2007-8.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 218x231
>>80438725
Anytime, kid.
>>
>>80429652
I had an engaging political discussion in a bar with my friend/coworker last night. Sounds like you need new friends.
>>
>>80429652
I haven't had a social circle in years

I kinda miss it
>>
>>80439367
>My friendship circle has always been females

Never had a single female friend personally. Think I'm the biggest virgin around.
>>
>>80441202
Better than old Newgrounds
>>
File: 1467826629660.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1467826629660.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>80436767
>Be American
>ID begins with "FaT"

Kek
>>
Im like the only guy in my group that likes to talk politics my friends are literately facebook and 9gag memes. I stopped hanging with them and a qt asked me out so hopefully that will change for the better

I am only 19 but the news if my favourite thing to read
>>
I'm a self hating autistic nu-male. Just because I go on /pol/ and read about how jews and feminism are destroying society doesn't make me better than everyone else. In all honesty I'd trade being a blue-pilled normie any day over being autistic and unable to function in society.
>>
>>80439504
kek
>>
>>80441374
You're better off alone. Trust me. I haven't had a social circle in years, either. I found out that friends are a meme pretty early on, and that you have more control over your life and affairs without the excessive baggage of others constantly interjecting. The idea of a social circle now repulses me. I'd rather be on my own, free to hold whichever opinions I want, than pretend to be someone I'm not to fit in with a bunch of other faggot phonies. Going by the latter, one may as well not hold any beliefs at all, if they're so quick to betray their own values. No integrity. Give me a book, a toilet, and a pack of cigarettes in a cell, and I'll be fine for a while. The thought of solitary confinement seems to me more like paradise than punishment.
Tl;dr: "Hell is other people."

>>80441784
You're better off, too. Don't turn your back on a woman for a second.
>>
>>80442313
Me too anon. Although I was socially withdrawn before I even ended up here and I've always been poor in social situations, especially with women, so I think I'm doomed regardless.
>>
>>80435929
>>80436146
>tfw the 80s were the 'last call' for western civilization and you were born from it
>>
>>80442852
'87 kid here. How about you?
>>
>>80442965
'88. What a fucking era to experience, every civilization arcs from flourish to decline, but this time we have Internet to watch it from and shitpost together.
Unrelated, but I got a job recently by sheer chance after 8 years of neet status, so even if it's pointless at least I'm doing something now and can start squirreling a few dollars away.
>>
Learn to lie, keep your beliefs. It's not that hard.
>>
>>80442674
I relate to your feels. Especially this bit:

>Give me a book, a toilet, and a pack of cigarettes in a cell

I have very simple tastes. I guess I just want some sexual/romantic companionship, although yeah, having to change myself for a woman makes me feel a little queasy.
>>
>>80443436
Set a kitty aside for some firearms, Reaganbro. Keep a straight face at the salt mine, hide that power level, and wait. Congratulations on the new job.

>Tfw at the perceived end of western civilization, whites still hold jobs
>>
>go to bar with friends I haven't seen in years
>all of them men and women alike are disgusted about demographics changes
>all express extreme hatred towards other races
>all joke about genocide and inferiority of other races

I love you rural Pennylvania
>>
>>80445059
Make sure to convert as many people as you can PAbro...you have a duty to help win the state
>>
>>80429652
I had a circle of 4 friends. For anonymity's sake lets say their names are Aaron, Alex, Avery, and Anthony

Anthony lives next door so we stay in touch and hang frequently, good guy. Aaron is busy all the time or just generally doesnt feel like driving the hour to come see me (we used to be neighbors but my family moved to the city), Avery moved to wisconsin to live with his e-Grill, and Alex is just always busy, and perhaps just never wants to hang out. So right now, the only person I spend time with aside from direct family is Anthony. I really like the guy, but I cant say I dont miss hanging out with my other friends sometimes as well. Feelsbadman.
>>
File: 1450633182208.jpg (18 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1450633182208.jpg
18 KB, 400x550
>>80435929
>>
>>80433820
It would be nice to have meetups since it gets pretty lonely
>>
>>80429652
Am I the only one with normal, healthy male friends that have fulfilling hobbies and relationships? We have normal shit to do; prepare for the future, consider buying a house, tell funny anecdotes and stories from work.

Most of my friends, even black ones, think that BLM is a fucking disgrace. We wouldn't say it at work or too loudly in a public sphere... but I think these traffic blocking cunts are hated by more people than the media would have you believe.

As for numales, Ive known some but we don't really share common interests.
>>
>>80435929
Is there any end to the bullshit?

The only pieces of hope is liberals will have less children, babyboomers will die off in 10-15 more years and Marxism will eventually eat itself as many identities clash for oppression points.
>>
>>80431484
>Only a handful of enlightened millennials will be on our side

Shit nigga imagine being a millenial
>>
>>80429652
Most people don't know or care about a lot of things. It's normal.
>>
>>80437175
why?
>>
>>80429652

due to the state of affairs nowadays, being a manchildren is quite appealing i'd say
>>
>>80430602
Mormons are super purple pilled
>>
File: jhvkv.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
jhvkv.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>friends know about current events
>also talk about and play pokemon
>all over 20
>mfw
>>
>>80430511
>Ratttata Candy

AKA the Tedpill.
>>
>>80449215

I love that Pokemon Go has everyone hypnotized. Thoe fucking Japs man. They know how to hook you.
>>
>>80437697
>now it's all REDPILL EMPEROR KEKS
>HOW DARE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE CIS SCUM DISCUSS POLITICS ON THE POLITICS BOARD? UGH

#triggered
>>
File: 1387241257052.jpg (34 KB, 470x433) Image search: [Google]
1387241257052.jpg
34 KB, 470x433
>>80429652
I feel
Your feel
>>
>>80430159
oh man, this to the tune of 1000 screaming suns. Unbelievably fucking irritating.
>>
>>80430602
LDS here
Everyone at my church and in my family is conservative as fuck
>comfy.jpg
>>
>>80449215
You must be in deep cover senpai
>>
My circle's quite redpilled except for one nu-male who we beat the shit out of all the time.
>>
File: 1380488304817.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
1380488304817.png
46 KB, 376x401
>>80435929
>>
File: 1468111066818.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468111066818.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>80448063
>be me
>be in Junior year of hs
>be in economics class that frequently discusses politicals
>mfw a majority of the class' political leanings were left but it became a majority right by the end thanks to a friend and me
>>
Sage, hide, and report offtopic, shitpost, shill, bait, low quality, blogpost, etc threads
Keep this board clean
Do not respond to threads such as these without "sage" in the options field.
If the OP directly links to clickbait, do not click the link
>>
>>80454513
>be underaged
>get b&
wow
>>
>>80429652
Kek was just doing this. He stopped me and said
>you know what sucks? If you said that to a ...!black ... Person you would be called a racist hitler himself?

I chuckled
>>
It's not even only about politics, I can avoid saying something offensive. But my friends are all late-20s and just want to watch dumb TV and make reddit jokes or show memes on reddit.

They play 80s bad hair metal music videos "ironically" and laugh. There's something about this culture where people do stuff that's stupid and watch stuff that's stupid on purpose so that they can call it stupid. Maybe it's to feel better about oneself but it's totally empty.

It's very childish and I don't feel like I should be the weird one for not wanting to get excited over superhero movies or video games or something.

This one guy constantly browses reddit and keeps showing me "funny pictures" and the other one keeps telling me stuff that sounds like advertising copy he read off of video game news website about like.. new videogames coming out. What also annoys me is when somebody is like "did you hear about X" and then they tell me about Elon Musk or some other clickbait story they read. Maybe I'm unreasonable. But I feel like our conversations are becoming populated by really dumb media memes rather than somebody trying to say something original. If I make a joke in a real conversation with somebody I would never just repeat a joke I heard somewhere else, but people always do this.
>>
>>80437175
>everyone is stupid but me because im too lazy/uneducated/stupid to pick up a book and start understanding ideology
fuck off leaf. you are part of the problem, not the solution
>>
>>80454513
>be underaged queerbait
>be only virgin faggot in HS
>have zero friends
>get B&
>>
Honestly /pol/ is the only real mutual friend me and the GF have, it's pretty magical to have 2 laptops in a room and to be shitposting in unison while listening to fashy podcasts or NTA riot streams.

You shitters helped my relationship and sex life.
>>
>>80429652
Mine all married bitches and went full feminist. I still hang out with them because my girlfriend is friends with all of theirs but I straight up think about shooting them all when I have to listen to the shit. Sad thing is they don't even believe half the shit they say, they just do it because they think it makes their bitches wet.

Thank god I have my hunting buddies.
>>
>>80429652
You're lucky they even talk about Pokemon.

All mine talk about is sports(not even good ones) and what whore is in the immediate area.
>>
>>80429652
One has turned into an utter liberal and the other is redpilled as shit

Our conversations are hilarious
>>
>spend 4th of july with an 18 year old columbian girl refugee

it was her first 4th of july in america.
she is here legally.

she likes pink floyd, plays guitar. is heavily opinionated. liked bernie.

she was shocked when i told her im voting trump.

she is already working picking grapes.

hardworking girl. her english is cute. she is smarter than most american girls i know

she is young and naive.

first girl i talked to in months.

i wanted to fuck her by the end of the night

actually ended up having good disscusion with her about globalism.

>didnt exect this

im going to show her around america,
>>
>>80429652
jokes on you i dont have any friends
>be gen y 25
>friends moved
>married
>fucked off
>??
>never saw them again
Hanged with some Gen Z for a while and they where intolerable pc sjw wankers
>>
File: 1467596659953.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1467596659953.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>80429652
I am 25 and I have no friends.
>>
>>80458533
Traitor
>>
>>80458717
dont worry we're all friends here on 4chan newfriend
>>
>>80429652
There are two things friends don't talk about if they want to stay friends, religion and politics. My political knowledge much more informed compared to everyone i know because of /pol/ that i forget they are normies and their knowledge of current events comes from seeing headlines on facebook and twitter. Ive tried many times to redpill normies that are posting misinformation on kikebook and they are unable to hold anything resembling an intelligent debate because they don't want it. Well fuck them then if they don't like my facts and can't offer a rebuttal without an appeal to emotion they lose. They are normies that think with feelings and resort to blocking me. I dont care if i have no friends, i have never had any friends so I've stopped caring if i make enemies.
>>
>>80429652
Right there with you bro.

I tried talking to a friend today about current events, he could only talk about it through the lens of 'reviews I have read about Pokemon Go'
>>
>>80458717
I'd be your bro if you lived near me. We could wrastle nude.
>>
What the fuck? I was just talking to my normie friend earlier and he talked about the new Pokemon game too.
Which I didn't even know existed.
It's like we're living in two different worlds.

I love the guy and I'll never stop talking to him, but damn, I really need to go full "Let me tell you about the Jews" on him one day.
>>
File: e2b.jpg (33 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
33 KB, 428x500
>Try to chat with coworkers like a normal person
>All they talk about is Game of Thrones and sports
>Just smile and nod because I don't know wtf they're talking about
>Realize how boring life is on the outside

Is this really what being a normalfag is like? Where do I find meme friends outside of college?
>>
>>80459310
Don't worry, we all be friends in the fema camps after Hillary is elected.
>>
>>80459409
>we will never have our own 4chan n33t mansion
why live
>>
File: 1463007178430.gif (988 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1463007178430.gif
988 KB, 500x280
>>80429652
iktfb
>>80430511
Enjoy your data mining as that game uploads all your information.
>>80431484
It's the worst feeling in the world. Today I was fucking driving home at like 11 at night, and I passed these kids walking like zombies playing that Pokemon game. They all looked like they were being brainwashed. None of them were talking, they were all far apart, and on their phones. We're in the end times, just stupid pawns.
>>
Fuck friends, it's all about family as you get older
>>
>>80459525
>implying 4chan fema camps won't be n33t mansions
>>
>>try to talk about current events

Why the fuck would you do that? You sound like the kind of person who doesn't know how to read the mood of a room.
>>
>>80459715
All hail our new female overlords

DEATH BY SNU SNU
>>
File: 1355504163011.gif (487 KB, 464x325) Image search: [Google]
1355504163011.gif
487 KB, 464x325
I'm at the process of losing friends, due to the recent happenings and election. After Chicago I began to slowly come out as a Trump supporter. Told some people I would never stop being a persons friend because they're voting for a certain candidate. Only a few people knew my subtle hatred of some shit over the years. I think the one thing that hurts is when people tell me that how can I a black man think this way. After the happening in Dallas which is my home, I let it all out.

Eventually I realized you can't save/help everyone in this world, but at least I will do the right thing and redpill my sisters slowly while they are young. I won't let my sisters be one of them. I won't.
>>
>>80430159
I've learned to let them say their piece before me, say whatever I can that's assured not to cause conflict, mentally remember their positions and carry on.
I'm not trying to loose old friends just because the CFG BLM brainsupersoaker got them all wet.

I'm confident I can save them.
>>
>>80429652
>Friends do nothing but watch anime and capeshit.
>Any time something big happens in the news I need to explain it to them
>>
>>80433389
this
>>
>>80438038
Dont lock yourself in your room too much.
I really dont know though i graduated and had nobody i could consider a friend.
>>
What are you guys talking about >>80439652 ? I, for one, feel great.

Everyone around me is playing pokemon GO as well. I'm trying to bulk up.

They're browsing Cracked in the library. I'm reading the Brothers Karamazov and how-to manuals.

They're bitching about how their dealer is fucking them over. I'm trying to get my RPAL, and maybe a car and some oats, and a nice spot up in the woods where I can get cozy.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not worried about people around me being 'zombies' or whatever you want to call them. That's their life, not mine. Life is a series of choices, and if they're making suboptimal decisions, why stop them? If they don't, it means more competition for you.

I don't feel any connection to this society, and I have no feelings about its health one way or another. I have never seen anything positive to be gained by engaging in society; maybe that was true in the 20th century, but I, and most of us under maybe 22, have grown up without it.

If the current situation improves, maybe I will start caring about society. If it worsens, better; it is sure to collapse, and then we will have the opportunity to create something newer and less flawed. Otherwise, I am sort of like Junger's Anarch - wanting authority, a king to serve, but finding no respectable authority or kings.

There's a sort of confusion in my reasoning that I have to work out, as you can see. But one thing is clear in my mind, like a primal instinct, cutting through everything - get out! Into the woods! Get out while you can! I am compelled to follow it, even if I can't articulate why clearly.
>>
File: 1458156328294.jpg (85 KB, 749x748) Image search: [Google]
1458156328294.jpg
85 KB, 749x748
>tfw being on 4chan since 2004 made me alt-right
>Also, turned me into a trap
>Now can't related to anyone since I like guns, hate SJWs, hates niggers, am voting for Trump, but dress up like a qt girl all the time.
>>
File: 1467071723912.jpg (40 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1467071723912.jpg
40 KB, 452x363
Sometimes you just need to shoot the shit people. That's all I do with my friends. We kill time and enjoy each other's company. Granted, I live in a post-industrial shithole, but that's modern America now. It's empty factories, and segmented people. Everyone has their little milieu, their little segment, but some of us have the smallest milieu which is only ourselves.There's little to live for anymore and we're just living off nostalgia and boredom.

Ultimately, all of us have a death drive. Wasted youth, whatever you want to call it -- that's the situation most of us are in. It's called precarity and it's the new way. No stability, no peace of mind, just constant instability and unease, and debt.

I'm just going to take up a menial job for a year and hang low at my own place. Take time to work on myself and take it easy. We're living in truly unfortunate times, and sometimes I wonder if most people ever even stop to wonder why they're even alive. They just go through the motions, you can see it in their eyes.
>>
>>80459887
Lose. Not loose. Your mom is loose, and you lose at life. Get it?
>>
File: 1468060108601-pol.jpg (66 KB, 922x577) Image search: [Google]
1468060108601-pol.jpg
66 KB, 922x577
>>80433820
Yea it's called the fema camp.
>free van rides.
:DDDD see you all soon!!!!
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
This is now a feels thread. Whats your problem /Pol/? Im here for you guys and I always will be. Having friend problems RN, dont know what to do with my life.

How about you?
>>
File: tumblr_nz798kGrE11qzco77o8_250.gif (31 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz798kGrE11qzco77o8_250.gif
31 KB, 245x150
>>80429652

Have you ever considered current events are usually depressing and that your friends would rather talk about other subjects so your time with them will be better spent and happier?
>>
File: 1430297096241.jpg (35 KB, 524x542) Image search: [Google]
1430297096241.jpg
35 KB, 524x542
>>80461367
>>
File: Ross.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ross.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>80461367
Post qt traps.
>>
>>80462106
>be colombian..
>>
>>80462529
I....I cant help you
>>
File: 1458288059164.gif (3 MB, 220x242) Image search: [Google]
1458288059164.gif
3 MB, 220x242
>>80462529
At least you aren't Venezuelan
>>
>>80429652
My Master's cohort was full of these, but my friend circle is pretty based and my type of people. Also would consider those who I studied with and met abroad friends. But since I had to have been around my colleagues, it was kind of a pain.
>>
>>80462185
I dunno, I mean, I've been silenced several times for speaking for myself. I still tried to give an effort to be nice to them, but eventually I got excluded by their in-crowd.

What a sad state of affairs. And it's not like I need to surround myself with /pol/tards either. This whole thing is a mess, but you just wish you could say things without offending people either way.

That being said, my gym buddies are my political friends anyways. All of us are Trump supporters and redpilled.
>>
>>80429652
Pokemon - ultimate blue pill.
>>
File: 096.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>80457967
>having a gf
>>
File: 1467947066228.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1467947066228.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>80459525
Oh we will anon

>>80459310
I can talk about normie tv and I like sport, but yeah, I don't fit in really. Pretty sure normies can detect virginity.
>>
>>80429652
>Has anybody else's social circle degenerated into nu-males and manchildren?

Weirdly enough I've made friends with a few guys from different europeans countries while traveling,
they all hate immigrants, merkel, liberals etc.

except for the finnish guy I know, he mostly doesn't care, the north is really fucked.
>>
>>80464160
Generations 5 and above are signs you're bluepilled. Pokemon stopped being based after the 4th Gen.

Although I guess that's when I started entering my 20s and I was too preoccupied with other things. Now that Pokemon's fanbase is too much of Redditors and other normies, I don't know what else to think. Still have my old handhelds with my older games and I still play the games because of replay value.
>>
>>80465321
It's been normie tier since the Hoenn games tbqh
>>
>>80435690
its hard not to make it part of your identity when your country wont exist in 100 years because it has genocided through immigration itself tbqhwyfamalam
>>
File: dTmCZ.jpg (107 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
dTmCZ.jpg
107 KB, 1200x799
>friends are all redpilled as fuck
>friends are also almost unanimously biexual or outright gay or lesbian, most redpilled person I know is a tranny

I don't know what to make of it
>>
>>80434150
>lets group togheter so we can talk about our interests
>its cringy

By this rule everything is cringy

Faggot, you have no friends right? The ones in your pc dont count.
>>
>>80466801
Hey now, I actually had a ton of fun with Sapphire/Emerald.

Once it got to Black/White it started becoming very unoriginal. Doesn't help I kept getting older, the worst part is that it really was since 2011 that the whole franchise just started to get stale to me.
>>
File: 1452758534937.jpg (594 KB, 1020x717) Image search: [Google]
1452758534937.jpg
594 KB, 1020x717
Maybe when the Queen passes we can move towards a monarchy instead of this tripe
>>
>>80467294
Think of it this way, most whores are redpilled. These kinds of people are forced to face reality
>>
My friends are pol incarnate
>>
Welcome to hell. You're here forever.
>>
>>80459525
Reminds me of the old /jp/ mansion.
>>
The world as it is today has systematically taken everything I'd consider necessary to being human from me. I only exist now because I'd rather die by someone else's hand than my own. To think that I used to believe I'd have a wife and children and a normal life.
>>
>>80471834

Are you always this melodramatic?
>>
>>80472102
Only on /pol/
>>
>>80429652
>My friends group
>Person who is most against feminists is a grill
What is this outlier?
>>
File: 1317771866002.png (36 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
1317771866002.png
36 KB, 251x255
>>80471834
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>80472649
>implying the greatest enemy on earth of a woman isn't another woman

they hate each other famalam guys are like dull oxen faced with the kinds of microlevel neurotic point scoring shit women do to each other at all times
>>
File: 1337477089724.jpg (85 KB, 523x351) Image search: [Google]
1337477089724.jpg
85 KB, 523x351
>have a close circle of like ten or so buddies
>most of them go on 4chain and /pol/
>most of them are redpilled

It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
>>80429652
Wow is it lonely to be the smartest person around? I love how you faggots here on pol find yourself so fucking special jet you make fun of special snowflakes.
>>
>>80430647
Wow maestro. True leader of men here hiding among virgins of pol. Lead the alt right revolution, you brave warrior and demigod
>>
>>80429652
>mfw get job at large international consulting firm
>expecting diversity officers and promotion gender quotas
>turns out my department is 90% male, all partners are male
>they all call the females "sweetheart" and use the word "nigger"
>Most people like to at least ironically support trump, and ironically wait for Trumps new reich

None of them are actual nazis, but it's fun to be able to have uncensored bantz with them
>>
>>80431220
Nice england. Much understand you Charlie Kelly
>>
Is there an extension to automatically hide all german and swedish posters?
>>
>>80474271
Tbh Brits are degenerate as fuck. All Brits I've met were drunk obnoxious loadmouth imbecils. Just like Aussies
>>
Most of my mates are apathetic or left wing. There are some who are university educated but they seem to have the worst arguments (circular reasoning, false dichotomy etc). Some of my mates are right wing but can't justify their positions properly without me backing them up so they just come across as racist / homophobic / [insert buzzword here]. Bit sad all round to be honest.
>>
File: ifDPSce.jpg (499 KB, 1209x914) Image search: [Google]
ifDPSce.jpg
499 KB, 1209x914
>>80474667
>Tbh Brits are degenerate as fuck. All Brits I've met were drunk obnoxious loadmouth imbecils. Just like Aussies
surprised you left the house long enough to see one
>>
>>80473308
>>80473498
>>80473639
>>80474667

How autistic are you?
>>
>>80429652
That's why I cut off all my friends. All I need is my family.
>>
>>80475078
Worked in tourism. Met tons.
>>
>>80475213
Says a /pol/ anon
>>
>>80437677
say it with me anon

/POL/
IS
NEVER
WRONG

also, get some fucking self confidence. When have the unwashed masses ever been right about anything? Intelligence and awareness is a blessing, and you should thank your lucky stars you woke up instead of supporting
>minorities
>mass immigration
>depopulation strategies
and saying them out loud, making yourself look like a harmless, albeit brainless idiot to others
>>
File: 1426338214676.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1426338214676.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>80429652

>new Pokemon game requires Android 4.4 or higher
>>
>>80439652
>>80439652
>>80441202
>>80441202
>>80460887
>>80460887
Holy fuck this is so true

whatever you all want to think
>/pol/ fucken sucks all it is is shitposting
>virgin incel stormfag betas everywhere
>neo-nazi dreamers
/pol is actually not that bad and has some of the most analytical and creative minds coming together with the power of the internet.

It really is a marvel
>>
>>80431484
lol bootlicker
>>
File: The Divine Right.jpg (488 KB, 2627x972) Image search: [Google]
The Divine Right.jpg
488 KB, 2627x972
>>80429652

>>implying my social circle hasn't been numales, commies, and manchildren for a long time

Fuckers would rather have bread, circuses, and globalism.

On the other hand, Pokemon Go is just one of many distractions. I'd rather stick to Battlefleet Gothic
>>
>>80429652
I want to meet a nu-male here some day and beat him up with my m8s
>>
The worst thing about all the people who think they're so smart and red pilled is that in reality you aren't.
Everyone else is just has their head up their ass so deep there's no one left to challenge your opinions.

If everyone suddenly started taking an interest in politics, recognized race differences, picked up an economics book etc you'd probably be BTFO by them.
>>
>>80448434
Oligarchy control.

The age of kings never ended, they just realised they can control a lot of things with money.
>>
File: 1466094960541.gif (100 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466094960541.gif
100 KB, 200x200
>>80429652
>>80430159

This is me.

I don't even have a desire to hang out with friends anymore for these reasons.
>>
>>80429652
>>80429903

>people are only interesting in fun when they go out

Well no shit you fucking autistic cunts. No one wants to argue about politics when they go out to hang with friends. It only leads to arguments, or mutual depression at the shit state of the world.

I hate cunts like you.

>all the normie only want to talk about normie thigns like fun and drinking
>i am so smart only being interested in talking about depressing politics

No you are not. I used to be like you, only interested in politics. It was just a phase, it was depressing and shit. Sometimes you need to fucking escape. I use /pol/ for my politics and I stop myself from bringing it up elsewhere. I recently stopped being friends with another guy because he couldn't lighten the fuck up, it was just muh politics muh ideology 24/7 and no fun. It was no point being friends with him. There was no discussion just an echo chamber of depressing whinging about the current state of life. No fun discussion about interesting things ever. Fuck that.
>>
>>80429652
I don't really have a group of friends. There's one guy I've known for about 9 years who works with a shitty charity full of the types you mention and is very rapidly becoming one of them. I'll probably just break contacting in the end, he seems happier but we're rapidly losing any common ground.
>>
>>80429652
i literally can't talk about politics with my friends.
>>
>>80429652
Back in high school, my friends were just basically barely literate Mexicans who eye only interested in Futbol and CoD. Made some pretty smart friends at uni, but they were all hard leftist and some even radical left. I was too, until I got tired of all the politically correct bullshit that was spewed in my classes and community.

Can't talk about it with anyone because my family is all left except a kraut uncle in law or two. My best friend is someone who hates the left and browses /pol/ too, he's to occupied with making his game to care much about what's going on. So /pol/ and most places here are the only ways for me to show my views without getting lynch mobbed.
>>
File: 7789037298722.jpg (100 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
7789037298722.jpg
100 KB, 800x800
>>80429652
as opposed to the people here.

>don't hang out with friends
>only talk about current events and happenings of which they have no control and are unable to change in anyway.
>aware of everything and hopelessly absorbed in it.
>they're all forming real bonds over current culture and enjoying their youth.
>current number age / people are living longer and have less of a reason to grow up sooner
>>
>>80429652
I find the same with a couple social circles. The only group of my friends who see through the bullshit are unapologetic racists.
>>
>>80433820
> Holocaust: Go!
>>
File: 1467878097322.jpg (19 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1467878097322.jpg
19 KB, 500x336
>>80429652
>social circle
That's where you fucked up, buddy. Far better to be alone in peace than force yourself to hang out with losers you don't like just to feel accomplished.
>>
File: 1468005720118.png (4 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468005720118.png
4 MB, 1600x1200
>>80477447

Same. I donno. I just can't spending time with people who aren't redpilled. Got a couple redpilled bros fortunatly.
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.