[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can revive a dead president and put him back in the office
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: Porfirio_Diaz_in_uniform.jpg (65 KB, 554x729) Image search: [Google]
Porfirio_Diaz_in_uniform.jpg
65 KB, 554x729
You can revive a dead president and put him back in the office to fix your country, Who do you select to return the glory of your country?
>>
Abe Lincoln . Then once he sees what nice have done to this country, I'll send him back so he can scrap emancipation
>>
Teddy R -- manifest destiny north-to-south version with new and improved Aryan death squads.
>>
>>80427894
Andrew Jackson. He'd literally purge our country of filth.
>>
>>80428082

Stopping emancipation wouldn't solve anything. Scrapping slavery at the drafting of the constitution would have prevented all our modern woes.
>>
Jefferson,
if he didn't die of shock at the state of the country, he'd be great.
>>
File: GroundZeroOcean.jpg (66 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
GroundZeroOcean.jpg
66 KB, 604x453
>>80428208
I second this
>Teddy's foreign policy + modern US military
>>
FDR. That man led us through hell and still kept on going. I salute him.
>>
Andrew Jackson. He'd march federal troops into feral chimp areas and take care of business.
>>
File: Truman.jpg (65 KB, 487x500) Image search: [Google]
Truman.jpg
65 KB, 487x500
Easy.
>>
>president
Nah prime minister cunt.

And I choose Harold Holt, imagine what he learnt down in Atlantis.
>>
Ronald Reagan, the greatest president that ever lived.
>>
George Washington

Jefferson as VP
>>
>>80427894
Thomas Jefferson
or
Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>80431977
No, fuckhead, a president is head of state, not head of government like a Prime Minister. We have to choose a monarch to bring back. I choose George V.
>>
>>80429159
but israel is still intact
>>
>>80427894
I would like to revive Richard Nixon in Leaf form to run this pathetic ultra cucked federal government of ours.
>>
>>80427894
Teddy Roosevelt or Andrew Jackson
>>
Andrew Jackson

/thread
>>
Andrew Fucking Jackson
>>
>>80427894
Andrew Jackson
>>
Adolf Hitler

we need some active gas chambers, this country is a mess
>>
>>80432150
republic when?
>>
>>80427894
Porfirio Diaz was the greatest joke that ever lived. A man that single handedly put Mexico on the map. Built the railroad gave several traetys to import export goods from MExico yet because he was 30 years in power rich greedy Mexican/spanish mulatos wanted power. and disolved the dream. The same way Sadam Hussein controled the middle east is the whole great inquissitor problem that always raises with consequentialism. Andrew JAckson was half as rasist as Diaz yet he hold position against the world it makes you wonder how cruel you need your leader to be to advance in the economy.
>>
>>80432310
Hopefully never. Then all the sheeple on social media will have a president AND a PM to complain about.
>>
>>80432687
But we could rewrite the constitution completely
>>
>>80432835
So? They'd just add some wank about abos and refugees.
>>
>CTRL+F
>No Eisenhower
>literally oversaw the most prosperous decade in American history
>>
File: general.jpg (285 KB, 760x983) Image search: [Google]
general.jpg
285 KB, 760x983
>>80427894

I have to brush up on my Mexico history.

Was Lázaro Cárdenas right in nationalizing the oil?

Was the recent change a mistake?

Or have I been listening to chairos too much?
>>
Washington
>>
File: charles_de_gaulle2.jpg (39 KB, 209x299) Image search: [Google]
charles_de_gaulle2.jpg
39 KB, 209x299
>>80427894
Not that much of a choice.
>>
File: Arturo-Prat.jpg (98 KB, 500x718) Image search: [Google]
Arturo-Prat.jpg
98 KB, 500x718
I would bring this bad motherfucker back. Simply because he would wipe every foreigner out.

Sea battles are the best.
>>
>>80427894
martin van buren. he was taken from us to soon
>>
>>80433314
>charles de gaulle
>not napoleon or King Louis XIV
Why?
>>
>>80432050
>gun-grabber
>literal traitor with the Iran-contra affair
>his amnesty turned California from majority white, republican stronghold into a perma-democrat Mexican state

And don't get me started on his kids.
>>
>>80427894
Andrew Jackson, of course.

Maybe James K. Polk as vice president.
>>
>>80433143
no.

Eisenhower had 3 recessions and kicked started the beast that is the Military Industrial Complex.

The economic golden age didn't start until Kennedy's deregulation and tax cuts.
>>
File: 1465805722516.jpg (107 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465805722516.jpg
107 KB, 720x720
Without a doubt
>>
I live in a monarchy...
>>
>>80434189
So you revive William of Orange or William III
>>
>>80434079
>Kennedy

60's were good but not as good as the 50's
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.