[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol Red pill me why black lives movement is retarded... I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey pol Red pill me why black lives movement is retarded... I got into an argument with a little libtard and basically I couldn't say it "fucking niggers being niggers" to her... How can I BTFO liberals as to why it's a shit movement
>>
>>80424374
nice SST DOG
>>
>>80424374
Lives never mattered, least of all black ones.
>>
>>80424374

Because their movement has tunnel vision. They get all uppity about black people dying but ignore the fact that the vast majority of black deaths occur as a result of other blacks. On the statistically odd occasion that a black person is killed by a white male police officer: it's an affront to all blacks. But when a black guns down another black in a drive-by, suddenly they are nowhere to be seen. You can be "liberal" but call out the hypocrisy of the BLM movement.
>>
Whites are killed more often by cops despite nigs committing more crime
>>
>>80424374
thug is code for nigger dummy. just say 'thugs being thugs', it's a dog whistle. don't let any nigger know though.
>>
>>80424374
I mean, you could say that. But you should put it along the lines of, "black culture is inherently violent, racist, and prone to this kind of blaming everyone else for their problems and lashing out."
>>
>>80425983
DELETE THIS
>>
>>80425833
and the nigs know that heavy media attention means free rioting, meaning crowds of police i.e working people i.e white people/mexicans that can be painted white afterwards, that can be aoe'd by machine-gun or grenades while trying to keep order over the regular nig population, that has been given the green light to riot. So more white deaths for the sake of black people incoming.
>>
>>80424374
its a black supremacy group, they only care about black lives
>>
>>80424374
Show your libtard friend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
>>
>>80426901
Rare
>>
Because the premise is that blacks are murdering blacks a lot which is NOT TRUE. It's true that some killings by cops are unjustified but blacks are actually shot by cops at a lower rate than whites and hispanics! Relative to the number of crimes they commit (which is a lot because blacks are inherently violent), blacks are killed by police LESS than white and hispanic people. Black cops actually kill blacks at the highest rate - not white or hispanic cops. The truth is that white cops actually give PREFERENTIAL treatment to blacks because cops shoot whites at a higher rate.

All the hysteria you see is actually just media bullshit and reasoning by anecdote rather than reasoning from the whole population of cop shootings.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

"...50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black."..."2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties."

So despite committing 57% of muders, blacks only comprise 26% of those killed by cops. Basically the cops are shooting them at only HALF the rate of the other races and hence cops are giving them big time preferential treatment.
>>
>>80427482
>Because the premise is that *cops are murdering blacks
mistyped this
>>
>>80424374
BLM will result in two things:

Gun control and a national police force
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Blacks commit 50% of violent crimes yet are only 30% of police shootings. If anything they're underrepresented in shootings.
>>
>>80427482
maybe we need a propaganda response to their stupid list of names. For any list of black names they make we could make a list twice as long of white names.
#WhiteLivesDontMatter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.