[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm coming back from work by foot in the middle of the night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I'm coming back from work by foot in the middle of the night and I feel 100% safe. There are no refugees in here, everyone is friendly and there are no other criminals around as they all moved to UK a long time ago. Can you say the same thing about your city/country /pol/? It feels good to wander around at night unarmed and free. Do you feel safe when there are no cops around?
>>
Japan is more safe than Poland also rotate your photo.
>>
>>80423354
My phone fucked it up. Nothing interesting in this pic. Just walking around.
>>
>>80423171
Living in a supposedly "no go zone".

Walked home piss drunk countless times, never felt unsafe, never had anything happen.

The closest thing was one time when two ooga booga groupings was having some sort of stand off. As I zig-zag through the first group I realize it might look like I'm one of them approaching the other group. Nothing happened though, I just zig-zagged through that group and went on my way.

Then again I'm more or less suicidal so I guess I don't worry that much.
>>
>>80423171
>Do you feel safe when there are no cops around?

Yes, even in the supposedly rough parts of London. In the grand scheme this is a very safe country
>>
>>80423171

At lot of cameras where I'm at and I don't recall any nignogs or pakis giving me dirty looks.
>>
>>80423992
Cameras wonn't save you from crime but they will take away your freedom. Is it worth it?
>>
100% of the time, as degenerate as pokemon go is i play that shit at 2 am with no worries
>>
I remembered the area around my dorm in Poland gets really really quiet after 9PM or so. It was unsettling at first but I got used to it.
>>
>>80423171
are you a pretty woman or a young relatively non-obese man?

if the latter you default have nothing to worry about walking home at night lmao
>>
>>80424453
>pretty women on /pol/
>>
Yeah, live in a small city in the country side of the Netherlands.
>>
I can safely walk around at night without fear. Then again I've walked around American ghettos late at night and nothing happened. It's mostly overblown.
>>
>>80424830
Heh, small cities are always safe as you know everyone and everyone knows you.
>>
File: 1467759399095.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
1467759399095.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>>80423171
sacramento, california here. we got a shitload of arab/muslim refugees in the past few years. they're not a problem at all. even the mexicans are generally pretty bro-tier. it's the blacks that concern me. my buddy has been jumped like 3 or 4 times, once for 2 dollars, but he's a little faggot. I'm a big guy and i can my size has these animals thinkin twice. pretty shitty place desu.
>>
>>80425405
Are yoir sizes relevant when everyone has guns?
>>
>>80425405
can tell*
>>80425516
guns truly are the great equalizer. it really surprises me how many "smart" people in my area start frothing at the mouth over the mere mention of firearms
>>
>>80424981
>I managed to walk across a minefield, so it must be safe to land a 747 on!
That's how 9/11 happened, leaf.
f to pay respects to Abdul, who died doing what he loved, crashing this plane.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.