[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> /pol/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
> /pol/ will defend this
>>
File: ok.jpg (29 KB, 304x228) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
29 KB, 304x228
>>80421221
>]
>>
>>80421221
fucking degenerate kike
>>
>>80421221
Some people might, but God won't.
Let him get aids and end up in hell.
Satan will give him a punishment worse than anything we can imagine
>>
>implying anybody on /pol/ actually likes this guy or wishes to associate themselves with the alt-kike
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 460x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 460x634
>>80421221
Truly shining examples of the Aryan race. The white nationalist movement has a bright future.
>>
may as well revel in it when you're going to hell anyhow.

kek.
>>
why he is so fucking gay?
>>
>>80421221
Hes getting a shitload of fags and liberals to support Trump, quit your bitching faggot
>>
>>80421221

Shrug. When a straight /pol/ person manages to get into media and drop red pills about Islam, race and white genocide I'll support them.

If all you can do is bitch and do nothing, you're more of a fag than Milo.
>>
illuminaty faggot.
never trust a joo
stop posting
>>
>it's a "Milo posts one of his tweets on /pol/ to attention whore" thread
>>
/pol/ worships a nigger jerking jew bahahahahahahaha

you lot are fucking pathetic.

Know wonder you are known as cuck chan.
>>
File: 1458663961562s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1458663961562s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>80421221
>Real sodomy hours smash that fuckin asshole
Kek
>>
>>80421221

How did Milo go from accomplished actor to a washed up clickbaiter?
>>
>>80422798
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/05/04/survey-lgbt-voters-back-clinton-over-trump-by-4-1-margin/

>According to the survey, 84 percent of likely LGBT voters back Clinton, compared to the 16 percent who support Trump, a significant margin showing more than 4 in 5 LGBT voters would vote for the former secretary of state.
>>
>>80421221

Who cares?

Fuck off shill.
>>
File: CanadianMale.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
CanadianMale.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
>>80423402
im willing to bet all of my money this is pure propaganda and after the orlando massacre not even close to that many support shillary. I mean she quite literally opposed gay marriage until like 2008 and Trump is so pro LGBT he LITERALLY let a tranny compete in the Miss Universe contest because she was legally female and looked like one.
>>
>/pol/ is board of peace and love
>>
>>80422046
This
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.