[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this movie going to awaken people to the fact that feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1468098728501.gif (1 MB, 756x351) Image search: [Google]
1468098728501.gif
1 MB, 756x351
Is this movie going to awaken people to the fact that feminism is a toxic movement and women aren't funny?
>>
>>80420918
>create controversial sjw movie
>people want to see it, but don't want to support creators
>people pirate it
>make lots of noise about how piracy is sexist and must be limited
>useful idiot libtards agree
>>
>>80420918
It's going to awaken people to the fact they should save their money for something else.
>>
File: let go2.jpg (82 KB, 1000x965) Image search: [Google]
let go2.jpg
82 KB, 1000x965
>>80420918
>that gif
>>
>>80420918
People are going to find it terribly unfunny, but they'll be pressured into pretending that it isn't because they don't want to be called sexist.

And so the cycle of self-censorship continues.
>>
>>80420918
I'm not sure, you might be right.

I'm going to get drunk and play Oregon Trail.
>>
You guys need to stop caring so much and realize feminism is just a reaction from eons of butthurt at watching men succeed, invent, explore, and create.

Men are the homer simpson gender, women are the frank grimes.
>>
File: 7952220.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7952220.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>80420918

>Fighting against a dude
>punch him in the dick

LELLELELELELLELELELELL
>>
>>80420918
Won't pay to watch this garbage.
>>
What low quality
>>
>>80420918
No. If you say anything negative you'll be labeled sexist. It will be an eye opening cultural event that will be passed onto our children as a major turningpoint in feminism.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.