[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not living in a campervan traveling around your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (460 KB, 979x735) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460 KB, 979x735
Why are you not living in a campervan traveling around your country?
>>
>>80414715
I am procreating
>>
>>80414715
because i can actually afford a fucking house
>>
>>80414715
How does the shower/sink/bathroom even work?
>>
>>80414715
Where is the engine and where do you poop?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Are campers worth buying if you dont know anyone who would travel the country with you
>>
>>80414715
I have a GMC Savana with solar panels, a bed, sink, and enough power to run the TV and computer as much as I want. It's also "stealth", meaning I can park in any city and sleep without being harassed by police.

I dont live in it, but I'm going to start trying to stay only in it on my days off. I just need to find a secure way to hold my mountain bike on the outside when I travel. It's a cheap way to live if money is an issue, and you can be completely comfortable.
>>
>>80415210
traveling alone is frigin lonely. See that awesome view... ah nobody to share it with. Wow this food is great... well I guess I can post it on fb. Nope, travel should be shared... and I am sharing mine in Guatemala.
>>
>>80415043
little girls don't poop
>>
>>80415473

Let's see some pics!
>>
>>80414715
Niggers.
>>
>>80415706
Only when you don't feed them.
>>
>>80415210
>>80415473
Traveling alone is the best. You don't have to put up with anyone's bullshit and you can do anything you want.
>>
>>80415473
It is pretty lonely, but it's also easier to meet interesting people. When you have companions you can fall into a trap of not really talking to anybody else. When you're by yourself you will desperately seek out companionship. Also, you get to decide everything about where you go and what you do.
>>
>>80414715
I am literally working on it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.