[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump’s moronic statements a boon for Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 610.png (407 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
610.png
407 KB, 610x610
Do you think Donald Trump should forego using Twitter between now and the evening of November 8?
>>
>>80414230

>1 post by this ID
>>
Honestly if Trump stayed off Twitter, didn't stir controversy and championed off his business/deal making skills, he would have the presidency in the palm of his hands since Hillary is already hated.

But obviously he somehow managed to become more hated than the most hated. He literally blew it.
>>
>>80414230

I'd rather vote for someone who takes the time out of their extremely busy day to use their own words without a filter than to trust the last three or four completely MANUFACTURED, PLASTIC PRESIDENTS who had a whole staff of speechwriters and PR departments to speak in their name.
>>
File: 1286158385834.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1286158385834.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>By Peter Rosenstein
It must be a joke at this point
>>
>>80414230

(((((Rosenstein)))))

Oh OP You big kidder!
>>
File: 1466129119785.png (40 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
1466129119785.png
40 KB, 505x800
(((Rosenstein)))

Goddamnit why do these American cuck jews give us Israelis a bad name?
>>
>>80414230
>(((Rosenstein)))
>>
THE NOSE KNOWS
>>
>>80414786
same. that's a big part of Trump's appeal. some scripted zombie or a guy with a pulse
>>
>>80414824
>he thought it was a meme
>/pol is just satire
>>
>>80414230
lol drumpf amirite
>>
>>80414230
>the left making shit up again in a desperate attempt to save face

yeah just like how Hillary was done a big favor by the Comey hearing right?

just handed the presidency over on a silver platter right?
>>
>>80414649

The controversies are the only reason Donald Trump is the nominee. The media barrages following the Mexican rape comment, and the Muslim ban, etc. are what endeared him to the Right. Had Trump ran a bland Jeb-type of presidential campaign, Ted Cruz would probably be the GOP nominee.

Now that it's the general election, he should tone it down, though Trump doesn't seem to be the kind of man to do that. I think he'd rather lose being himself than win while running a generic cookie cutter campaign.
>>
>>80414230
>(((Rosenstein)))
EVERY DAMN TIME
>>
>>80414230
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>80417434

It was two when you posted that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.