[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The President will now address the nation...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: capture6.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
capture6.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
"Due to a large increase in the number of mass shooting gun crimes and the systemic violence created by the appropriated gun culture in America, I, as the president of the United States and as my final executive order, issue all firearms to be temporarily held by government agencies until congress can enact more common sense gun reform. We ask that all Americans lawfully surrender their firearms to local law enforcement and go through the process like everyone else until such a time we deem it acceptable for you to retrieve your firearms again. Any resistance will be met with a lawful discourse which may lead to arrest. Please abide by these new rules and respect our decision for the safety of all Americans now and forever. Thank you."

>wut do?
>>
>>80414006
>this is the far right fantasy

lmao pathetic cucks
>>
>>80414006
Remove nigger
>>
>>80414006

Federal confiscation of guns is probably the only thing that would get our fat asses off the couch and do something for a change.
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 1234x706) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51 KB, 1234x706
>>
>>80414006
Democrats only push for gun control to get votes. They'd never actually do anything about it.

Remember when they controlled congress for years and did nothing about guns or immigration?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_States_Congress
>>
Who's the suicidal bunch that is going to come collect them?
>>
>you disliked this
>>
File: ass disaster.jpg (183 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ass disaster.jpg
183 KB, 720x960
>>80414006
>mfw Obama couldn't even ban guns after Sandy Vagina
>>
>>80414006
>executive order to repeal an amendment

> this is how reddit really thinks it works
>>
File: 1187254853311.jpg (114 KB, 590x800) Image search: [Google]
1187254853311.jpg
114 KB, 590x800
>>80414006
>wut do?
drive to costco and buy all the motherfucking rice and coffee I can find. It's gonna be a long winter...
>>
>>80414006
>We ask
Since when has he ever used the word "we"?
>>
File: 418546213.jpg (331 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
418546213.jpg
331 KB, 1024x1024
>>80414006
>We ask that all Americans lawfully surrender their firearms to local law enforcement and go through the process like everyone else until such a time we deem it acceptable for you to retrieve your firearms again
>Any resistance will be met with a lawful discourse which may lead to arrest
TOPKEK
>>
>>80414006
I would just laugh. The President does not have this power, and Obama would be impeached if he tried it. If he thought he could get away with it, he would have tried it already.
>>
>>80414006

How are you going to enforce that executive order, Obunghole?

<<knock-knock>>
"Police. Please give us your guns."
<<door opens>>
"Oh, hi officer. Yeah, those guns fell over the side of my boat last time I went fishing."

And how do you expect to know where all the guns are, fool? There are an estimated 10 firearms for every man, woman, and child in this country.

Here's a better solution — remove dindu. The violent crime in the U.S. immediately drops to a level below every European country. (Verifiable statistic. Do your own research.)
>>
File: Laughing-Face-Meme-04.jpg (30 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Face-Meme-04.jpg
30 KB, 231x300
>mfw 120,000 federal LEO's vs. 80,000,000 gun owners.
14,000,000 of which are veterans with more proficiency of weapons.
>>
>>80414097
>"this is the far right fantasy"

Get a clue. No right-winger would even flinch at such an executive order. There's no possible way to know where all the guns are. There's no possible way to know whether someone who had a legally registered gun is still in possession of that gun. OP's posit is absurd. No president, not even one as dim as Obama, would ever attempt an executive order such as the one OP suggested. Right-wingers have far more lofty and complex fantasies than the uninformed, incomprehensible nonsense posted by OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.