[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discussion Thread: Navigating the Sexual Marketplace in a Post-Feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: TheRedPill.jpg (177 KB, 800x462) Image search: [Google]
TheRedPill.jpg
177 KB, 800x462
What does /pol/ think about the fact that we live in a world where the feminist sexual revolution has resulted in the normalization of premarital sex, the rise of promiscuity or "hook-up" culture, the devaluing of female virginity and marriage, a drop in marriage rates and an increase in divorce?

Do you think that the situations could ever be fixed and if so, how?

Also, knowing these truths, have you accepted that you now have to apply RedPill Sexual Strategies to succeed in the current Sexual Marketplace or have you found a way to hang on to traditional values and make it work for you? And if so how?

Lastly, any tips or techniques on how to make a woman divulge her previous sexual partner count in as truthful a manner as possible would undoubtedly benefit the greater /pol/ community
>>
File: 1467947779299.gif (119 KB, 460x316) Image search: [Google]
1467947779299.gif
119 KB, 460x316
Marriage is fucking stupid. It's a huge waste of time and I feel that I'm much better off in pursuing my life goals ALONE. Don't need mo bitch slowing me down. People can do what the want I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>80411987
>thinking sex is a bad thing

go back to sunday school
>>
File: virtuous.png (60 KB, 832x493) Image search: [Google]
virtuous.png
60 KB, 832x493
I googled "premarital sex" and "what does the bible say about premarital sex?" and the only results I get is that it's perfectly fine. Why should I listen to some racist virgin over GOOGLE?
>>
>>80411987

>sexual marketplace

This is your first mistake. Thinking sex is a commodity to be traded and bartered. There are over 7 billion people on this planet now. There is an overabundance of pussy and dick going around. It is not some sort of rare resource that should be guarded, stockpiled or preserved.

Sex is now an active part of any serious relationship. It is a vital component for the continuation of one. Its like kick the tires on a car. You want to be sure what you're getting before you buy the cow. Its ludicrous to think a woman wouldn't magically be a virgin just waiting her entire life for you to come along.

In todays world you are both expected to be competent in the bedroom. As such they have to be experienced just as much as you. They don't get that way by being first timers.
>>
>>80411987
Girl I'm dating just left my house. She swung over for coffee and dick before she went to work. She hates the idea of marriage and makes great money as an RN. I work as a consultant and makes a bit more.

I have two other girls that I can see any time I'd like. Breaking it off with them, though.

Girls are attracted to stability and confidence because most of the guys my age (24) are complete pussies that sit at home and complain about Chads and betas. I don't even have to spend money. It's great.

I suppose I'll settle down in a few years; right now I'm enjoying the sexual liberation of women.
>>
>>80415360
Do you know the sexual history of the girl you're dating now and would you marry her?
>>
>>80415853
Had sex with, like, 5 guys I think. And I have no idea. Maybe. She alternates between completely endearing and temperamental as fuck.

She's probably one of the more traditionalist people I've met, though. Apart from the sex.
>>
>>80417250
5 x 3 = 15 guys

Does the fact that she has slept with 15 guys influence your decision to commit to her?
>>
>>80417496
>your decision to commit to her
What? What decision?

And she's slept with 5 or 6. If you're doing the thing where you figure out the "sexual exposure" someone has, she's anal about protection. She's a fucking nurse. If you're saying she lied, nah. She's almost autistic with how blunt and cold she is. Wouldn't lie about it. She didn't even have sex until she was 21.
>>
>>80418020
>If you're saying she lied, nah....Wouldn't lie about it
All women lie about their partner count

>She didn't even have sex until she was 21
Do you really believe that? In this day and age?
>>
>>80414953
Kicking the tires does jack shit to tell you about a car m8
>>
If you don't like the game, don't play it. I'm a man of traditional values and I want a woman of traditional values. If I can't find that I'll go it alone.
>>
>>80418020
>my girlfriend is different than other girlfriends

Just give your check to me anon. Better use of your money.
>>
>>80418020
>She didn't even have sex until she was 21.
Yeeeeah, Okay buddy.
You know most bitches are getting donkey-punched in high heels by the most ripped drug dealers on the block by age 12, right?
>>
>>80418258
>All women lie about their partner count
Not necessarily. A lot are pretty unabashed about it nowadays. They don't see it as a detriment to their character.

>Do you really believe that? In this day and age?
Didn't you just make the argument that in this day and age nobody gives a shit about premarital sex? And yes. I'm paid very good money to make people honest with me. Plus, she's divulged tons of shit that she wouldn't have if she wanted to paint a rosey picture of herself.

By all means, though, continue to try and persuade me to be unhappy.
>>
>Do you think that the situations could ever be fixed and if so, how?
yes, after shit will start hitting the fan and it will become little bit more dengerous to not be in traditional relationship, not be married and not reproduce for survive. women can't defend themselfs
>found a way to hang on to traditional values and make it work for you? And if so how?
find good traditional family with daughter in early teens in your communication cirlce, communicate with her as family friend, be very influentical in the procces of education and growing up, marry her when she willl become 16-18. rate the plan.
>>
File: 1453075864732.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453075864732.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
I could live without a long-term partner in my life easily... my dilemma is I REALLY want children by the time I turn 35, and I'm not really open to being a single dad via the adoption or surrogate route.

It's actually quite depressing when I think about it, because I'm 22 now and I feel the when I'm ~30 and have my career and finances in order to start a family, all of the girls around the ideal age of 20-25 are going to be even more vapid then they are now.

S I G H
>>
>>80419527
>find good traditional family with daughter in early teens in your communication cirlce, communicate with her as family friend, be very influentical in the procces of education and growing up, marry her when she willl become 16-18. rate the plan
4/10. Requires a lot of time and effort whilst being high risk
>>
>>80419497
>I'm a well-paid businessman with constant access to pussy

Get the fuck off of 4chan, you gay nigger infiltrator.
>>
>>80420034
Been here longer than you, m8
>>
>>80420271
Nope.
>>
>>80420023
its not my plan, its actually outdated(>100 years old) but ill like to try it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lie_Metchnikoff
>>
>>80420441
>its not my plan, it's actually outdated.

typical red. always behind the times.
>>
>>80411987
I've sleapt with a lot of woman. I would be surprised if a girl has sleapt with more guys than me. Usually they will ask me and I'm truthful and girls will be truthful in response feeling comfortable since my number will almost certainly be higher than them. Also as long as my number is higher I don't really care how many people a girls sleapt with. What matters is if she is able to hold a stable relationship and be charming. I guess you could lie about the amount of woman you have sleapt with but i feel like girls can probably tell.
>>
Link to new thread: >>80421164
>>
>>80421357
How many is a lot?
>>
>>80421412
Why make a new one? This didn't give you the answers you want?
>>
>>80421540
Nah, just a more specific topic
>>
>>80421183
>always behind the times
its very progressive to marry 14 y/o today, so progressive that only muslims are allowed to do it. history is truly a giant spiral my cuckadian friend :^)
>>
>>80421491
Over 20. Most girls I've been with I was actually below 5 for them I've been with a few girls who were over 15 and most that told me where somewhere in the middle. Haven't met a girl I've wanted to date seriously in a while but the number of dudes shed been with really doesn't matter all that much. If I meet an amazing girl that's not going to deter me.
>>
>>80418574
This. I'll keep my dignity.
>>
>>80411987
>or have you found a way to hang on to traditional values and make it work for you? And if so how?

I did. I married my first girlfriend, and I was her first too. The first time we had any physical contact (of any kind other than kissing) was the night we got married.

We're still married after 16 years.

I just placed online ads saying who I was and what kind of woman I wanted.

If I had to guess, I'd say about 1% of the women were compatible with me. Even though I said right upfront that I was a virgin and looking for another virgin, it's amazing how many women "ignored" that and contacted me anyway, so it took a lot of work for me to weed them out.
>>
>>80411987
Nigga its over for you whitebois g

Nigga you know how many hoes i fuck

Getting pussy is easier than ever bruh

Nigga i have girls licking my balls and you cant even get a text back bruh
>>
>>80421357
>sleapt
Please leave this website forever.
>>
>>80414012
Nigga and i be at your crib g

You know how many married white thots if fuck

These wives are thirsty as fuck looking for black dick bruh no lie

Nigga last night i took this guys wife to the sybruis nigga

And fucking sex hotel nigga

I didn't pay shit neither
>>
>>80414953
Nigga this is pussy talk
Nigga this why yall get cheated on so much

Nigga bitches are for fucking nigga nothing more

You think i take a bitch in a date
>>
>>80422561
How did you weed them out?
>>
Mexican women love getting married and having children as soon as possible. Here, feminism is good for women in the sense that it can make interesting table conversation for them. Gender roles are really established and I enjoy it.
>>
>>80418020
Nigga hoes always lie bout it the nigfas they fuck wnd hoe many

Nigga i got hoes telling their husbands that they never fucked a black nigga before

Thats a lie tho bruh

Nigga this one MARRIED ho im fuck her hubby thinks she only fucked 4 guys and never a bbc nigga

That bitch a dam lie bruh

I fucked her and two of my migos hit it too

In the niggas house

And the nigga has confederate flags up i anit scared nigga
>>
Nigger you take the world you live in or you don't. You can change the system from within or conquer it from without. If you're gonna half ass try and be in it while constantly bitching about it you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: image.png (375 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375 KB, 500x569
>>80411987
Its over for us whites. We cant get laid. Bbc men are just stealing all the women and leaving us to be Virgins. Our virginty rate is rising as well because our dicks can't comepte with blacks dicks.
>>
>>80411987 (1)
>What does /pol/ think about the fact that we live in a world where the feminist sexual revolution has resulted in the normalization of premarital sex, the rise of promiscuity or "hook-up" culture, the devaluing of female virginity and marriage, a drop in marriage rates and an increase in divorce?

Honestly it doesn't matter to me. Sure Women are more likely to cheat nowadays, but that's because there are a lot more manlets in this day and age. If you get cheated on, it's for one of these reasons.

>1 possessiveness

If you feel the need to check up on your girl/wife every minute of your life, feeling the need to "protect" her from the most insignificant threats that she can handle on her own, or feel the need to be around her 24/7, it shows insecurity. Women obviously look for confidence in men, and if they find it in someone else, they will become attracted to that other man sexually.

>inb4 b-but because women are now sexually liberated, they are going to cheat on you now, so i always have to keep constant tabs on her

and that is where you are wrong. if you show confidence in your girl that she won't cheat on you, and even if she does that you got nothing to lose and everything to gain, she will most likely not cheat on you.

>lack of awareness of your situation

From what I gather, there are a lot of men who get cheated on and say, "OMGZZ HOW COULD SHE! MAN I NEVER SAW IT COMING." How can anyone not see it coming? do you even pay any attention to your bitch? If you didn't see it coming, then why the fuck are you in a relationship? No wonder these manlets get cheated on, they are as blind as a bat in the sun.

>lack of initiative

I find that in today's world, No one wants to go the extra mile. Just do the bare minimum. That's it. Boring. Women love men who want to go that extra mile, they see it as effort to willingly pursue the best possible survival/living condition, to provide survival security for future offspring, It is all instinct.
>>
>>80411987
Fucking shill threads stop sliding you cunt..... seen five of these today....
>>
>>80424652
>bad time
>1 post by this ID
Ask me how I know you're an invader.
>>
>>80424749
Only the bottom tiers of white women actually go for black men.
>>
>>80418020
i can't believe people would marry women fully knowing they have been plowed by other men and enjoying their cock prior to your own. How are you able to live with that image in your head?
>>
>>80423991
>How did you weed them out?

On our first meeting (or phone call), I didn't bring up the subject.

Then, on the second meeting I would ask her what she thought about my original e-mail message where I talked about who I am and the kind of woman I'm looking for -- and I would ask her what she thought about that.

Typically, she would ask if I am really looking for the kind of woman I described, and I would confirm it. Depending on her reaction to that, I would decide whether I wanted to talk with her ever again.

The amazing thing is that by doing that, I found exactly the right woman for me. I still can't believe how well it worked. It's a lot of effort, but wow is it worth it.
>>
>>80424772 (2)
>>80411987

If you don't wanna show initiative, they will find someone who will.

could not fit the last bit in my first post, but that concludes it

TL;DR:
If you are a possessive, clingy, insecure fag that is too retarded to open your eyes and see what's going on in your own or your woman's life with the lack of initiative to go the extra mile, that bitch gonna find another dick to ride.
>>
>>80424962
And now it's commonly men in the double digits. The West is fucking doomed.
>>
>>80418020
>She's almost autistic with how blunt and cold she is

That's because she's a nurse. Nurses are all fucked up. Do you know how dead you have to be to do that type of work?
>>
>>80414953
Sex is very much a commodity; this would be akin to saying that food is not a commodity because there is an abundance of it in the west. The sex trade does exist as that, but also traditional institutions have carved out how modern man views sex for centuries, and this impact is still extremely observable.

>>80411987
>Can it be fixed?
Yes.
>How?
A massive return to traditional values similar to 19th century evangelical movements.
>Will it happen?
Probably not. The benefit of having two bread winner households to the ruling elite is enormous.
>>
>>80424799
>9 posts by this ID

I dunno.
>>
>>80425303
Elaborate.
>>
>>80424295
Dayum nikka fr fr?
>>
File: 1468110708870.jpg (68 KB, 338x506) Image search: [Google]
1468110708870.jpg
68 KB, 338x506
>>80411987
>Navigating the Sexual Marketplace in a Post-Feminist World
>>
>>80421761
>progressive to marry a 14 year old

topkek red, people don't get married, or don't get married until well into their late 20's or even 30's. People haven't married at 14 in the western world since the 19th century.

as more mudslimes, they are way behind the times, even farther than you Nikolai
>>
>>80411987
No one is going to get married in these times of economic collapse.
They are going to get drunk and fuck anything with a pulse.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 558x558
>>80424924
Not true all types of white girls love black dicks. Why esle is cuckholding on the rise. Why esle are theri so many half bbc babies? Why do black men get so much pussy and we get less then half the amount they get? Why do we get cheated on more than any other race?
>>
>>80425309
So should men just play the system as it is and apply redpill strategies? Is looking for a virgin wife completely unrealistic?
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1011x865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1011x865
>>80414953
And yet we still cant get laid. 20% of white males are virgins. The rest of us cant even fuck 5 women. Yet BBC men fuck 15 women and almost have no virgins.
>>
>>80426206
What do you want exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 682x1024
>>80418020
Never commit to a woman. Especially if she has tries bbc. She will always crave more black cock and will think about black dicks when she fucks you. Women that have fucked bbc are far more likely to cheat especially with bbc.
>>
>>80424749
Nigga whitebois can not get pussy bruh

Most whitebois i know haven't had sex in 5 years lol

Nigga i fucked 20 hoes in the last 3 years nigga
>>
>>80424924
Nigga thats what you hope

You hope good looking hoes dont fuck us but they do

Nigga you wont even know

I was fucking this ine white bitch slapping her while i fucked i spit on her i even facefucked her nigga

Tell me two weeks later she got a white bf lol
>>
>>80424962
>How are you able to live with that image in your head?
Because anyone can fuck a girl. As long as you fuck them right, they're not necessarily going to go looking. Plus I know I'm good in bed. I've had purely sexual relationships before. This is more than that and is treated as such.

I've fucked virgins, too. I will never fucking do it again. They're awful in bed, and generally fucked in the head. They are either WASP shrews or female autists. I want no part of either.
>>
File: 1455757163991.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455757163991.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
90% of good looking women are taken up by the top 10% good looking men.

I'm content spending my life as a kissless hugless hand holdless hoverhandless permavirgin
>>
>with a 10/10 girl (in my eyes)
>smart
>virgin
>has had no boyfriend other than me

I feel like I've lucked out. I'm not even a Chad, and I've got a girl whom I'm madly in love with and she is as well. I might marry her.
>>
>>80430650

Nice to hear anon, where'd you meet her at?
>>
File: try_b4_u_bi.jpg (70 KB, 577x396) Image search: [Google]
try_b4_u_bi.jpg
70 KB, 577x396
>>80411987
>resulted in the normalization of premarital sex
cut some more of your inutile cock-skin off, puritan fagget... by the cut of your goy gib, it's not like you'll ever need satisfying sex, anyway
>>
File: 1464030035723.jpg (47 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1464030035723.jpg
47 KB, 728x843
>>80431580
>>
>>80425525
A nurse is easily one of the most fucked up jobs. I've had some tough jobs in my life, but nothing close to giving disgustingly sick and old people sponge baths, changing their bedpans, and sticking massive needles into them. Not to mention all the death they see. People they care for for months dying on a routine basis. Their families there, screaming.

You can't do that shit without it making you somewhat numb. Most nurses are a bit cold in a way.
>>
why did the other thread get pruned, i was having a fun time laughing at them
>>
>>80433842

Because mods are fags.

Discussing "sexuality" is considered to be off-topic, despite the fact that sex and society's view of sex is a front in a major sociopolitical struggle.

It's literally one hot pocket-eating, slut-enabling, SJW NEET who does this shit.
>>
>>80411987
what type of mm's are those?

crunchy god tier
>>
>>80435376

looks either peanut or pretzel, or its just a weird angle

>>80434845

its too bad, i was having a fun argument. weird that they didn't delete this thread too
>>
>>80434845

Might even be a cunt, anon. I would hope An Hiro would know better than that.
>>
File: BlackLivesMatter.jpg (276 KB, 1898x956) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesMatter.jpg
276 KB, 1898x956
Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization;

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80437901

nah, i'll pass, maybe make your own thread though and stop posting this in every single one
>>
File: 298.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>80430175
>
I'm content spending my life as a kissless hugless hand holdless hoverhandless permavirgin

I thought I was the only one. Do you often wonder why you were born?
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.