[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the US makes their entire police force black what will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 534x401
What if the US makes their entire police force black what will the dindus do then?
>>
Get shot for chimping.
>>
>>80410930
be employed?
>>
They would start enslaving white people. It's the logical conclusion of social justice.
>>
Kidnap all the white women and deport their men to Europe, no doubt.
>>
i like this idea why not make black areas "policed" by blacks? and build a fuckin fence around it too
>>
blame white people for making them do it
>>
well, in niggers eyes

the typical ones

they see black cops as "crusty" and "race traitors" and not really black people

in their minds they think the government should provide for them, feed them, cloth them, house them, and provide them with jobs

well, that sounds like slavery to me

>slave owners treated their slaves like shit!

only if they acted up, the good ones were usually clothed and housed in a nice house, the myth that "they are treated like dirt" is bogus, they were fed, clothed, housed, and taken care of,

there was some instances that some slaves were paid handsomly too

however, i do think slavery is wrong, and we did abolish it a long time ago
>>
>>80410980
funniest shit I read all night! no idea why
>>
>>80411463
And then drop bombs in the fence.
>>
>>80411753
dafuq? I am in Brussels, jet 4chan says i am in france? amerifat much?
>>
>>80410930
Dindus would still be arrested in disproportionate numbers to all other races and it would still be whiteys fault.

Arguably, the numbers would be worse as black cops have a tendency to be harder on their own.
>>
File: tumblr_lhetj3Rmwc1qf1kxjo1_500.png (249 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhetj3Rmwc1qf1kxjo1_500.png
249 KB, 500x450
They will force white men to have sex with black women.
>>
>>80411347
Do white women really need to be kidnapped?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
>>
>>80410930
Black cops are "uncle toms" to them, niggers actually treat them worse than white cops.
>>
File: fat-black-woman-red-dress.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fat-black-woman-red-dress.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Imagine a black cop holding a gun to your head. You're going to fuck her.....or die
>>
>>80411800

And then add some nice landscaping and a water feature
>>
>>80410930
Black cops are like three times more likely to shoot a black man than a white cop is.
>>
>>80410930
They'd call the police race traitors and uncle toms.

That's what they did to the Dallas police chief
>>
>>80412597

Cause they know damn well you can't trust a nigger
>>
>>
>>80411463
Because black cops don't want to patrol those shitholes any more than white ones do
>>
>>80412670
das rite
>>
File: bane.jpg (98 KB, 718x956) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
98 KB, 718x956
Can we just start making all police officers wear masks so people will shut about their race?
>>
Well as Hispanic and Asian cops are white as soon as they shoot a black guy

Im sure black cops would somehow be white as well
>>
>>80410930
thats a "coon" or uncle tom. They are not real black people.
>>
do we know the background of the dallas shooters yet?
>>
File: wassupgirlllllllll_zps2a520af6.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
wassupgirlllllllll_zps2a520af6.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
>>
File: tumblr_m3wbb6Po1P1r6x19ao1_500.jpg (45 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3wbb6Po1P1r6x19ao1_500.jpg
45 KB, 480x720
>>
>>80413691
>jamal's mom got high and want to climb trees like a monkey.

>>80410930
black cops are considered traitors and would just be killed like other blacks on black killings.
>>
>>80410930
South africa
>>
>>80410930
Statistically, they would shoot even more black people.
>>
then the fucking potatoniggers will just lose all their jobs and have to be sent back
>>
File: imagesCAXHT3KF.jpg (7 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAXHT3KF.jpg
7 KB, 195x258
>>80413691
I would call animal control or possibly the zoo if i came across that.
>>
>>80412227
I-i kinda like that idea.
>>
>>80411463
They literally already try and do this. The problem is that no matter how much they advertise in black areas they can't get enough black applicants and when they do apply, they don't pass standards.

Some cities actually do have police that mirror the demographics.

This is all irrelevant. People have pointed out asian, hispanic and black police being the shooter in the these cases and people literally just say "oh, but white racism can be carried out through other races"
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.