[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I'm looking for some advice, we'll some insight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1466638869716.jpg (31 KB, 573x960) Image search: [Google]
1466638869716.jpg
31 KB, 573x960
/pol/ I'm looking for some advice, we'll some insight really

I'm so close to going out and beginning my crusade against blacks, I have everything I would need to do nightly executions, no one would be able to track me, and I could just keep going

The problem is, I can't reconcile killing, I just can't justify it to myself, but all this talk about race war, all the hapenings, I've never been so fired up in my life

Is there anyway to solve the black problem without killing, if not, how can I tell myself that I'm doing the right thing killing people, is it that I don't hate them enough yet to look past that?
>>
>>80408489
Pray to the Lord Kek.
>>
Dude killing innocents is the most degenerate thing to do, its what defines you as a savage.

If you really want to help our movement, bring a gun out against Trump and make it seem like you're trying to assassinate him. This will make people rally around him and appear to be a stronger leader.
>>
>>80408489

Yea, lots of people here are willing to join you FBI. Last I heard, CIA is around alot as well. He's a small guy though.
>>
just go full moonman and assasinate nigs from long range. its very hard to track a murderer if there are no good witnesses and only motive for the killing is victim being a nigger
>>
>>80408489
You will start the race war.
>>
File: blood and iron.gif (20 KB, 216x385) Image search: [Google]
blood and iron.gif
20 KB, 216x385
>>80408489
Posting in FBI thread.

None of the worlds problems will ever be reconciled without violence. Period, end of story.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is intentionally deceiving you or hopelessly naive.

This is not an endorsement to go out lynching the local color, merely an appeal to the cold facts of reality.

Don't come knocking on my door if this guy goes lynch crazy.
>>
>>80408815
That's what I keep telling myself, but something needs to happen, we can't let BLM get away with this bullshit, it's just a struggle, I want to do something to strike back, but if I do then I'm just as bad as them, but if we don't they'll keep trampling all over us
>>
>>80408489
Go to a slaughterhouse or a farm when they slay an animal to get used to it physically. You can lament on it then, if you want to be such a faggot about it.
>>
>>80409038
That's exactly it, as far as anyone who knows me is concerned, I'm just a super sweet guy and have no motives against blacks, so it would be easy to do if I worked under the cover of night
>>
Do you feel remorse for killing cockroach in your home? No because the bug is invading your space and letting bug live means letting bug multiply and make more bug live with you. More bug bring illness, dirtiness, general gross feeling.

Of course we are not talking about Turkey but it is same analogy comparing to niggers. Do not feel remorse for pest control in your home. Only jew will make you feel bad like a smug rich person living in sterile bubble room thinking he is authority to preach that killing bug is wrong.
>>
File: 1468097349417.jpg (272 KB, 1001x879) Image search: [Google]
1468097349417.jpg
272 KB, 1001x879
>>80409334
White people are waking up anon. Don't go do something stupid when we're just now picking up steam. A happening like Dylan Roof will only derail the movement. BLM are delegitimizing themselves from the police, normies, and the (very few) respectable nigs. Wait till after the election (pic related).
>>
>>80409540
They're still human though, I personally know some pretty based blacks, but it's true the majority of them are just shit
>>
>>80409731
So what, I wait until someone gives me the go? Isn't that the problem though, we need someone to stand up and say it's time

But if you think we should wait, then I guess it's the best thing to do

I'm super on the fence about all of this so anything you guys say I'll take into consideration, it's just that I've got everything I need and the time seems to be perfect
>>
>>80409775
Mouse comes in different variety. While there are some used for pets and some used for saving life by clinical test, it is only minority number. Important thing is to recognize and separate mouse from vermin.

You can wage war on niggers while believing that not all blacks are like this. As a white person do not hesitate to dichotomize the vermin and the human. Any sensible black will look at this and realize that niggers are to be shot.
>>
Do not do that you lunatic
>>
>>80409945
At this point in time, the average cucked white just wants to work their 9-5, watch the football game on the weekends, and not be scared when they turn on the news when they see the various happenings. You have to wait until the time when the average person is angry enough to throw their moral support behind violent action under the banner of a legitimate force. A lone wolf actor does not provide that.

The nigs' brazeness and boldness stems from a low time-preference and a lack of strategic foresight. With each battle they think they win, they take one step closer to losing the inevitable war.
>>
>>80408489

I'll tell you how to do it if you get me hooked up with that 92/10 pic related
>>
File: dkc5vlJ.png (846 KB, 824x520) Image search: [Google]
dkc5vlJ.png
846 KB, 824x520
Sit back and let them kill themselves.

They're ramping it up recently.

Get comfy and protect the house while watching them destroy themselves.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-175813.jpg (427 KB, 1083x1906) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-175813.jpg
427 KB, 1083x1906
>>80408489
Open carry an unloaded weapon
Conceal carry a weapon with at least 9 rounds, with at least six magazines
Go to the closest BLM protest with your open carry while "filming"
See if anyone makes a move on it.
Kill them and anyone with them with CC in self defense.
>>
>>80408489
Killing innocents is scummy wait for them to strike and strike back harder and vote trump
>>
>>80410357
This, Lonewolf attacks do exactly nothing.
It only strengthens our opponents position.
The Niggers that killed are sacrifice cattle for the international Judea bankers.
>>
>>80408489
if you do go out and kill blacks, post on your facebook or write a note or something saying "I support Hillary Clinton. Her racially divisive policies and her stance of abortion will lead to the death of more blacks"
>>
>>80408489
Get this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeNIdbaV29I
>>
>>80408489
every time a police officer kills a black guy
left: institutional racism, the police is racist, black lives matter, ...
right: the black guy had a gun, the officer had to defend himself, blue lives matter

every time a racist white teenager snaps and goes on a mass shooting killing several peaceful black people
left: racism, gun control, white men are the problem, black lives matter, ...
right: ... we sit this one out ...

don't do it
you are not helping anyone
>>
Holly shit don't do it m8. Murder is a deadly sin, you will burn in hell for eternity.
>>
>>80409945

The time is not right yet.

The time won't be right until utterances of 'national guard' begin.

when king nigger starts making executive actions, unconstitutional actions, calling up guard units, or instituting curfews... THEN it's time.
>>
>>80411082

bullshit.

you will probably be in purgatory forever, but as long as you at least accept Jesus Christ, you don't go to hell for any reason.

how can you not know this, living in a Catholic nation??
>>
Alright, you guys convinced me, I'll wait, but the day it comes time for us to act, I'm throwing my support behind it 100%

I really didn't want to get blood on my hands anyway...
>>
File: 1468090252213.jpg (50 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
1468090252213.jpg
50 KB, 600x665
>>80411387
Sam Hyde, you don't have to act like you never did anything! We all know it!
>>
>>80408489
Murder is for black people
>>
>>80408489
Blacks aren't people.

But don't kill the innocents.

walk around in high risk areas packing heat and when you see someone chimping, put lead in his skull.
>>
>>80408489
nigger tier
>>
>>80411387
>Hurrr I'm just going to go out an kill people, how hard can it be?!?!?!
You sound arrogant and stupid as fuck, OP. I predict your "crusade" would end in a few minutes after you catch a bullet with your head.
>>
>>80408489
if tripples, you go on a rampage tonight. Whats the record? 88? You do 188.
>>
Didn't see it, nothing happened.
>>
who's that semen demon?
>>
>>80411387

good boy.

should be sometime before the election though.

they are going to ramp this up so hard that many of us will be forced to act. unfortunately i live in a state that is only 0.7% nigger. in fact i'm not sure i've even seen one yet this year.
>>
>>80408489

Killing any innocent makes you no different than the people you claim to hate, dumbass.
>>
File: rtpBAHA.jpg (526 KB, 2138x1414) Image search: [Google]
rtpBAHA.jpg
526 KB, 2138x1414
They are niggers. No remorse necessary. Just walk into a fucking trap(drug) house loaded to bear and see what kind of filth you had been worried about taking out.

Or take solace in the fact that young niggers are still murdering each other by the thousands and no one actually gives a shit, not I mention black abortions through the roof, etc.

Either take care of the problem or watch it take care if itself
>>
>>80411283
As far as i know purgatory is a cleansing of the soul before entering heaven. So you can't really be there for eternity.
>>
I won't condone this.

But don't miss.
>>
>>80413543

everyone who accepts Jesus stays there until their soul is cleansed. the length of time is up to God.

praying for the dead actually does help, as well.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.