[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maddox Biggest Problem Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: BIGGESTOHFUCK.png (130 KB, 891x620) Image search: [Google]
BIGGESTOHFUCK.png
130 KB, 891x620
So, is maddox on OUR side now?
>>
Give me a summary, Maddox I'm not listening to your whole shitty podcast
>>
That Armenian needs to go the fuck home

fuck the Turkroaches for sending them all here

>Sarkessian
>Kardashian
>Maddox
>>
File: trust no one.png (216 KB, 640x715) Image search: [Google]
trust no one.png
216 KB, 640x715
No one is ever truly on your side.
>>
>>80408443
>He was basically parroting alot of Stef's shit about race and IQ

wat?

maybe he isn't such a cuck after all....
>>
but maddox is a cuck
>>
>>80408150
Maddox is no longer my favourite analysis of society on the internet since I passed the age of 13 some time ago. Honestly hope that faggot gets beat up by the jocks he hates so much.
>>
>>80408150
Hi Maddox

Nice to see you shilling for yourself again

You betrayed many of your fans by being a huge faggot
>>
>>80408150
wow maddox is still around? he was oldmeme back when people still went on SA
>>
>>80409081
Maddox, you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>80408150

Maddox went full cuck
>>
>>80408624

I think that's his angle for more clicks/possible ad revenue. He'll do a 180 and say how trolled everyone and go back to being irrelevant Armenian kike wannabe
>>
>>80409114
I honestly thought he'd killed himself in 2005 until someone on here made a thread about him a few weeks ago.
>>
>>80408443

Why are you spending your Saturday lying to virgins on an anime imageboard?
>>
>>80409302
Mocking children's artwork was the height of his career.
Rip in peace
>>
Sorry guys Maddox here, I had a big russian cock fill me up and it changed my view points at the time. But I am now the same old Madcuck as ever, I didnt change one bit except my love for BRC
>>
>>80408150
Nigga mad af cuz Dick Masterson fugged his bitch
Smh desu senpai
>>
Maddox is a hardcore faggot.

Anyone have the screen cap of him getting assblasted a few weeks ago?
>>
>>80409917
I can see that he'd enjoy sucking while making eye contact more, but he looks quite experienced in bending over and asking for a spit lube.
>>
>>80408224

This. Fuck of Maddox, you whiny cuck faggot. I'm not listening to your new show and I'm spite-supporting Dicks on Patreon.

desu it's pretty decent so far, not quite as good as TBP but it's early days.
>>
>>80409917
>Nice try, but Maddox doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be a homosexual. Maybe a bit of a bromosexual is a bro-ish non-sexual consensual kind of way, but he totally doesn't take it in the ass, if you catch my drift.

Reposted because you deleted it.
>>
>>80409591
I thought this was a guac bowl production factory
>>
>>80410011
>Anyone have the screen cap of him getting assblasted a few weeks ago?
That was so obviously BULLSHIT. You'd have to be a complete fucking dolt to take shit like that seriously. Holy shit you're so fucking stupid you should kill yousrelf.
>>
>>80410473
>ITT Maddox getting assblasted about being assblasted.
What's the matter? I thought you loved the taste of cum and ass.
>>
>>80409937
I want to do a lot of things to and on that butt and I want it to do things to me. The things I would like to do most is smell and lick, I would like the butt to smother my face and sit on it.
>>
>>80410702
First of all, I don't get why everyone in this thread assumes I'm Maddox. I don't believe I ever said anything to that effect, and Maddox has never said he has ANY homosexual tendencies WHATSOEVER. He's just a fan of his BBW's and Naughty Knees once in a while.
>>
>>80410866
>>80410473
>>80409917
>>80409388
>>80409081

Especially this:

>>80408923
>You betrayed many of your fans by being a huge faggot

Then the deleted post:

>>80409081
>How have I been a faggot? Maddox has always had pretty top-notch jokes, and was usually pretty good at calling Dick Masterson out on his bullshit.
>>
>>80410339

>Swedish gauc
>>
>>80410866
Maddox said feeling a rumbling in his stomach. He'd taken too many cocks in his ass and despite his many years of practice, he couldn't hold back the flow of stranger semen that now flowed from his his behind. "At least I won' be thirsty anymore!" Maddox said, gingerly licking up the mess on the floor. Meanwhile, the discussion in the thread kept going.
>>
>>80411112
Dumbass. Half those links don't even go anywhere. Do you have ANY fucking proof you goddamn piece of shit FUCKING RETARD?
>>
>>80410866

But you write the way that Maddox talks.

How are you not Maddox?
>>
>>80411312
>But you write the way that Maddox talks.
Really dude? I can't even.
>>
>>80411312
Maddox doesn't type words in ALL CAPS to enunciate. That pisses him off. Stop wasting your time with some random anon.
>>
>>80411232
>Do you have ANY fucking proof

Pic related.

This is some next level trolling, madFag
>>
File: madFag.png (117 KB, 1839x1064) Image search: [Google]
madFag.png
117 KB, 1839x1064
>>80411624
>>
>>80411655
Wow, you actually took the time to fabricate several posts and interweave them into the context of a thread. With that kind of skill, I bet you're going to pound town, daily.
>>
>>80408150
Maddox I don't know why the fuck you are trying to get /pol/ on your side.

You fucked up by saying these words:

"there is nothing inherently wrong with cuckolding".

Forever into the trash you go.
>>
>>80410011
I also heard maddox was a cuck but there is nothing inherently wrong with being a cuck
>>
Go back to 2004, maddox.
>>
His first book was a huge dissapointment.
>>
>>80410798

take it easy mate
>>
>>80411856
>"there is nothing inherently wrong with cuckolding".
But what IS wrong with cuckholding? What if you know and she knows you know that you are the perfect guy, but you're dick just can't pound her wide ass beaver?
Stephen Hawking is one of the most brilliant minds in cosmology, but he's spine is broken rendering any and all sexual activity impossible. Does that mean he doesn't love his wife anymore? Does that mean his wife should stop loving him? How is it cuckholding to share your sexual intimacy if you know you can't put out satisfactorily all on your own through no fault of your own?
>>
>>80412059
>It had a Chuck Norris jokes chapter
Granted, I hated those and thought they were stupid uncreative bullshit before the meme got stale for everyone else, but he was like a year or two late at that point.
>>
>>80409591
Because I'm bored. Why else swedefuck?
>>
>>80412250
"And when he's finished, I get to clean her!" -Maddox, 13 years after he should have left quietly.
>>
>>80412354
Well to be fair, he probably couldn't have known how stupid Chuck Norris was back in the day, when he (Chuck), wasn't as outspoken on his bullshit religious philosophy.
>>
>>80408150
isn't maddox one of these holier than thou faggots who take the piss on both liberals and republicans

he's on nobody's side
>>
>>80412250
Your spelling and grammar mistakes lead me to believe you are drinking.

My advice to you is to not come here. It will only destroy you.
>>
>>80412250
If Hawking could choose, he wouldn't be physically disabled. Cuckolds choose to be cuckolds and drawing comparisons with retards and disabled truly reflects the mindset of cuckolds.
>>
>>80411816
Nice damage control Maddox

Please tell us again how Trump is a big dumb meanie racist poo poo head
>>
>>80413599
>Please tell us again how Trump is a big dumb meanie racist poo poo head
I never said he was a racist. I just don't think he's a classy guy, and I don't think you can become president of the United States of America without being able to compromise atleast a little bit.

I mean, shit, even George W Bush had more charisma and likability that that doofus with the tupay.
>>
>>80411816
Holy shit you're seriously not funny anymore. Thanks for the laughs in 1998 tho.
>>
>>80414549
What's the matter? Hit too close to home? Wimp.
>>
>>80413821
>I just don't think he's a classy guy,
That's fair enough, I used to think that too. Then I realized how he talks on the campaign trail is a persuasion technique, not how he actually thinks and speaks. Watch 5 minutes of either one of these, this is how he will likely sound as President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

> without being able to compromise atleast a little bit.
He has compromised though, he incorporated a lot of his rival's ideas into his own platform, for example HSAs was originally something Carson was talking about. He just met with the Senate and House GOP members, literally every one of them said it was an encouraging meeting. He has loads of advisors he listens to also. Do you really think you can do business all over the world without being able to compromise? He has to deal with foreign governments all the time.
>>
>>80414650
How is this a valid comeback? Go home, mad dicks. You're drunk, and you have the bantz of an underageb& german.
>>
>>80415892
He didn't respond to my post

:(
>>
>>80408150
Nice shop
>>
>>80416824
Sleeping it off, no doubt. Drunk and alone on a Saturday night... I used to think he was funny. I saw the duck/cuck butthurt he was posting a while back and was surprised. Like seeing Phil Collins playing a Howard Johnson lounge.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.