[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHILLARY JUST POSTED AN AD ON CARTOON NETWORK! she's brainwashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: shillas.png (671 KB, 954x596) Image search: [Google]
shillas.png
671 KB, 954x596
SHILLARY JUST POSTED AN AD ON CARTOON NETWORK!
she's brainwashing our children, trying to get the youth against trump as best as she can, and this is proof
i have never ever seen a political ad on cartoon network until right now
SHE MUST BE STOPPED
>>
protect your children before they become Shilldren
>>
>>80405196
source

I need another reason to drink
>>
>>80405928
i'm sure it wont be the last time we see it
keep your eyes open on Cartoon Network
>>
>>80405196
2nd for source please.
>>
I saw a Hillary ad during Ancient Aliens last night on the History Channel.
>>
>on cartoon network
Why? Does she need the manchildren vote too?
>>
Pretty sure nobody watching cartoon network is too worried about voting.
>>
>>80406777
Trips dont lie.

>>80406527
Probably. Permavirgins already will vote for her though.
>>
>>80406777
then why are her ads on there?
>>
>>80406661
She's going to carpet bomb every network, newspaper, billboard, race car, bus bench, urinal, movie theater, etc. until election day. The funny thing is that it will all be bullshit and needs to be called out when you see it as loud as you can.
>>
>>80405196
Source. I'm not surprised, since Turner is buddy-buddy with CNN, but I'm still disgusted. Here's to hoping adult swim will fight back since the chimps are right next to the Williams street building.
>>
Holy shit, I had a theory that Hillary would have so much money that the campaign would become bloated and the overexposure could result in a backlash.

I hope she keeps it up.
>>
File: trump foreign hordes.png (1 MB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
trump foreign hordes.png
1 MB, 1000x625
>>80406777

You have Steven Universe and Clarence. Two shows that are openly SJW friendly. Though I suppose Hillary already has a lock on those fags.

Trump should run a few during Adult Swim.
>>
Equal time laws. Trump should get air time on all the same channels
>>
>>80407505
>Adult Swim

Nigger that shits been awful for years.
>>
>>80407505
This. AS staff is probably getting red pilled by the chimps down the street from AS hq
>>
File: trump world.jpg (944 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump world.jpg
944 KB, 1920x1080
>>80408822

Its about winning over potential voters. Their audience is likely late teen early twenties males. Many in that age group feel disenfranchised and are tired of the PC bullshit they've been fed their entire lives. Trump is what they're looking for even if they don't know it yet.
>>
>>80409221
>people who watch eric andre show

>voting
>>
>>80408822
Venture Brothers was solid this season. Can't wait until 2020 for the next season. Boondocks had some.good episodes
>>
>>80406877
bernouts are man children and still watch shows on cartoon network and nickelodeon. Please see pokemon go for example, there's tons of young adults playing this game. These are the people she's targeting
>>
>>80405196
She knows where to reach her, degenerate, semi-literate, uninformed audience.
>>
>>80405196
>parents who let their childrens watch CN
They're already fucked
>>
>>80406661
got to get those berniebetas going
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.