[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 Latinos killed by cops and the media ignores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
Why is no one covering cops killing the largest minority in America?

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/4-Latinos-Killed-by-US-Cops-This-WeekAnd-Media-Ignored-It-20160708-0024.html
>>
>>80403465

They have to go back...

...in the ground
>>
File: sH53Lp1.png (456 KB, 1022x973) Image search: [Google]
sH53Lp1.png
456 KB, 1022x973
Latinos are counted as white when they commit crimes
>>
>>80403465
Hicks before Spics
>>
>>80403465
Because No one cares.
>>
Because they aren't black. Spic here. Whitey can literally go to a latino neighborhood, shoot it up with RPG's, and scream all spics must die. That will probably get a minute segment on most news stations.

Meanwhile nigger Tyrone can kill 2 people, throw the murder weapon in the trash, get shot by the cop and that will get weeks of coverage.
>>
we usually deserve it

t. latino
>>
>>80403465
I actually feel kind of bad for some of the mexicans, they are capable of being human unlike niggers.
>>
File: 20160708_222045_1468041675494.jpg (185 KB, 1440x1486) Image search: [Google]
20160708_222045_1468041675494.jpg
185 KB, 1440x1486
Because niggers built the US...... Seriously I can't say that with a straight face
>>
>>80403465
Suicide by cop is justified police killings.
>>
>>80403465
he was waving his gun at them and being erratic
>>
>>80403661
Even those that are half or quarter black can be classified as white. That really depends on what the person classifies themselves as really, not the police.
>>
>>80404093
>Whitey can literally go to a latino neighborhood, shoot it up with RPG's, and scream all spics must die. That will probably get a minute segment on most news stations.

If you suck the Jew cock any harder it's going to start to hurt.
>>
>>80403465
You guys aren't well-known. The only Americans we outsiders hear about are whites and blacks
>>
File: mex2.jpg (62 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
mex2.jpg
62 KB, 800x435
>>80404643
>capable of being human
>literally crossing the border into another country illegally where they steal the jobs from legal citizens, do crimes and shit your school up with gang shit

Okay José. they are ugly af just like niggers.
>>
>>80403465
Because black lives matter you fat fucking burger.
>>
>>80403465
And Hispanics like me will not care because we are too busy working and do not defend criminals and cholos like pic related.
>>
File: a53.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>80404643
>capable of being human
>>
Because most Hispanics know to be respectful to police and only a dumbass would get shot.
>>
Because nobody is giving money to the
spic lives matter movement and using the media to brainwash gullible people
>>
On average, hispanics are a lot smarter than blacks and much less likely to chimp out.
>>
>>80403465
In my country massacres happens everyday. Even worst than any of France or any other European country. I really hope that Donald Trump buy us or something he would definitely make our country great.
>>
>>80404964
They just picked Americas cotton and tobacco. You could say that Hispanics have built America from the 70s on with their shoddy construction.
>>
>>80411052
This is the only right answer and I'm Hispanic (white thou)
>>
Hispanics generally have a higher work ethic. Black people in American culture are simply being about perpetual victims. This narrative is supported by The Democratic party for votes and by the media for click bait ad venue or misplaced social justice.
>>
Because black people are more important.

These guys went looking for their stolen bike. Cops thought it was them and shoot them.
https://youtu.be/BR-lDAsJ1RY
>>
File: po939393.jpg (92 KB, 472x562) Image search: [Google]
po939393.jpg
92 KB, 472x562
>>80403465
Cops actually kill and abuse more whites than any other group. But escalating racial tensions is what's selling right now.

Our police force actually needs to be retrained, because in reality this is fucking everyone's shit up.

I'm pretty sure Mrs Martha is not very thrilled about having her son Brandon shot in the back either. But hey, this news doesn't sell either.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
>>
>>80411903
You forgot to mention the guy running his mouth and running around disobeying multiple orders to stop and keep his hands out of his pants or they will shoot.
>>
File: DIEDIEDIE.jpg (220 KB, 810x400) Image search: [Google]
DIEDIEDIE.jpg
220 KB, 810x400
>>
4 only?
>>
>>80412057
They dont speak English you fucking faggot. Plus their the ones who call the cops for help.
>>
>>80403465
Because Main Stream Media loves nigger dick up their ass.
>>
>>80412374
Don't speak English. Right. Because you need to speak English to see your friends standing still with their hands up and officers screaming at you everytime you move. Calling them does not change the fact that he acted like a dumbbutt and got himself killed and put his friends in danger.
>>
Yeah taking your hat off sure deserve getting bullets. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>80412714
This.
>>
>>80411052
eso, eso, eso.

now that niggers are radicalized and shooting cops the Jews will switch tactics and start throwing money to revolt spics all coming to plan
>>
>not shooting illegals on sight
>>
>>80409867
7I wonder what race of people they are flipping off. Hmm let's think for a sec.
>>
>>80413009
Do you choose to ignore everything else that happened before that?
>>
>>80403465
as a hispanics I could not care less
you look like a fuckboi cholo you deserve to be shot
>>
>>80404093

That's not the reason at all.

The reason is that hispanics by far and large, are law-abiding people.

We don't KNOW how to chimp out.

Mexicans WORK.

How're you gonna chimp out when you've gotta pay the bills?
>>
>>80415372
Good point, how does one chimp out? Like I think I'd I tried to chimp out it would be a very ineffective tantrum.
>>
>>80409867

>that nose

>those round faces

>that color of skin

Those people are not Mexican. That lightskin guy behind them with the goatee is Mexican. Those are some Guatemalans or San Salvadoreans.
>>
It's beautiful how diverse /pol/ is
>>
>>80415819

We're more racially diverse than the actual goddamn 'diversity' advocates, and we also have diversity of opinion.

I don't understand why we're painted as a white supremacist forum when stormweenies are a loud minority, akin to NEETs on r9k
>>
>>80415996
I'm a 6'3 gay white mexican who looks asian
>>
>>80415996
I'm a 5'4 black guy
That's just how stereotypes work, anon.
>>
10 feet higher
>>
>>80403465
Because Latinos don't chimp out. They have jobs & families to take care of. Ergo no use for the (((media))) and their attempt to spark a race riot.
>>
>>80404964
Kek love the Cheech macro holmes.
>>
>>80412050

Sort of true. You can't trust cops with anything. Don't call them EVER. They will shoot anyone at any time. They are not your friends they only defend their asses and sometimes the law.

http://filmingcops.com/cop-who-killed-mentally-ill-indicted-for-voluntary-manslaughter/

2 of these stories have a case of calling them in with a mentally ill suicidal guy and another with domestic violence holding a knife. The other had a car run into a festival with a cop. Last one was fleeing the cops.

Either way, cops will be out for black blood as priority for a while given the shootings. But depending on the race of the cop, they will tend to shoot anyone who isn't their race without much hesitation in the end.
>>
>>80417282
Your shitting me right?
Did you fucking see the riots at Trump rallies?
Riots just because?
La Raza?
Don't be foolish. If this gets made into the new thing it will easily turn into a string of chimp outs.
>>
>>80417690

yes , the group is very vollatile
however (this is just my opinion ) that we are not ass entitled and whiny as the blacks in your country *

if some cop killed a : latino with US citicenship , Mexican , other central- south american , in the same way that they killed that black guy that was on the ground then not much would happen **

* the ones that chimp out and riot at Trump rallies are scum
**talking about organizated nation-wide ( or state wide) protests , if something happen it would be small, like a lone spic shooting people/cops
>>
>>80417690

That's just standard California degeneracy, though.

You don't see that in Texas, and Texas has just as many hispanics.

We've disowned those people. We don't want anything to do with them.

What happened in San Jose was shameful and disgusting.

But we have no power to influence them. Mexicans don't have a strong media presence.
>>
>>80403562
FPBP
>>
>>80415372

You guys also never had slavery, segregation and the guilt associated with that

You're pretty much just Europeans to the left.
>>
>spics
am I supposed to care?
>>
>>80417690
Those are tiny groups mostly consisting of lefty Whites and organized by Jews. Most hispanics literally are too busy working one or two jobs plus taking care of their family to give a fuck. I live among them in California. They can be hyper-violent but only if provoked. You'd be safe in the barrio relative to black town. Nobody fucks with you unless you're disrespectful; whereas violence happens spontaneously in black neighborhoods.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.