[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED CURT SHILLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: bloodysock.png (431 KB, 913x711) Image search: [Google]
bloodysock.png
431 KB, 913x711
BASED CURT SHILLING
>>
>>80402661

I love how many niggers are crying about being 3x more likely to be killed by a cop when the cop is probably at least 4 or 5 times more likely to be killed by a nigger.
>>
>>80403119
Do you have a statistic for that?
>>
>>80402661
I listen to 93.7 every morning in Boston, and I LOVE when Curt Shilling is on. A couple of weeks ago he told the host off for thinking "AR" in "AR-15" meant "Assault Rifle."
>>
What caused him to swallow the redpill? Going completely bankrupt?
>>
>>80403119
>>80403469
samefag
>>
>>80402661
Ha. Can ESJWPN fire him again? That's the same pic trump used.
>>
>>80402661
just fyi
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fact-checking-donald-trump-questionable-statistics-tweet-article-1.2443285
>>
>>80403599
He was always insane, my buddy worked at 38. He convinced like 300 people to relocate saying he would buy their houses. He collected their papers and then just kept the houses in his employees names, and when the company went under, they were all fucked and got mortgage bills 10 months in arrears. Read the Boston magazine article on 38, he is a piece of shit, and self described "saved" soul, much to the chagrin of Rhode Islanders.
>>
>>80403599
He's been a redpilled Christian for a long time now.

Like at least since 2004.
>>
>>80402661
How is there no overlap between murders by police and murders by white/black people? Are all of the cops who kill people asian? Fucking asians...
>>
>>80403119
>>80403469
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>80403599

perhaps getting fired from ESPN over some SJW hysteria shit.
>>
Eye can somebody post the screenshot of trumps twitter that shows the real number from cnn? Thought I saved it and want to show a friend.
>>
>>80403796
>Brought to you by Gersh Kuntzman and the award-winning fact checkers at NY Daily News, where Reality has a Liberal Bias
>>80403469
Those statistics are slightly exaggerated for the national level but insignificantly so.
>>
>>80404392
to be fair, ESPN's getting rid of everybody so they can replace them with women
>Cowherd
>Whitlock
>Tirico
>Schilling
>Kruk?
>Ditka
etc.
>>
more right celebs need to join in

if everyone is pointing out facts they can't all be racist
>>
Okay? You'll find that the majority of murdered whites were killed by other whites. What does that have to do with anything? Same with any other racial group.
>>
>>80403119
>>80403469
What the fuck, why would you respond to yourself like that?
>>
>>80405293
Show me, faggot
>>
>>80405563
Don't pay attention to them.
>>
>>80405293
Reminder white includes Hispanics and Latinos a large amount to of the time
>>
>>80403119
>>80403469
You forgot to turn your proxy back off Australia.
>>
File: blacklivesmatter.png (945 KB, 720x818) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter.png
945 KB, 720x818
>>
>>80405939
>>80405781
Regardless, he's right. I usually don't say go Google it, but this information is front page stuff. Blacks do commit a disproportionate amount of crime, but you're more likely to be killed by someone if your own race than another.
>>
>>80402661
Black lives matter when killed by whites.

#BLMWKBW
>>
#BLACKLIESMATTER
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.