[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black man gets shot by a cop >entire black community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10
File: 11.png (645 KB, 689x755) Image search: [Google]
11.png
645 KB, 689x755
>black man gets shot by a cop
>entire black community in an uproar insisting "black lives matter" and that cops need to be brought to justice
>2 black children shot by niggers in the same city just days later
>no one cares

http://www.startribune.com/report-two-infants-shot-in-north-minneapolis/386043241/

explain this to me. explain why the black community isn't rallying together to bring justice to these criminals? a 2 year old is dead and black people are too busy accusing cops of being murderous racists to care about the violence perpetrated by members of their own community.
>>
It would be racist. Besides they are responding to it by trying to ban guns.
>>
There was another one recently where a sheboon decapitated 4 of her nigglets because they wouldn't stop crying.

What do normies think of that?
>>
its pretty simple. the nigger has always been too stupid to organize on its own, so it has to listen to the jew owned media, who tells him its all whites killing blacks, when really, blacks kill far far more blacks.
>>
>>80402069
>the black community isn't rallying

because their leaders in washington have stopped dog whistling and signalling community outrage
>>
>>80402069
poor and uneducated. also black criminals are considered cool or hip.
>>
>>80402069
>liberals
>logic
>>
>>80402500
Normies don't think.
>>
>>80402069
The idea is that the justice system and society is a conspiracy against blacks.

If you say they should focus on real issues like black crime then they'll just say that we need to focus on the racist government/system

The base logic is that blacks are blacks and will continue to murder each other but when a person in a position of authority may have the slightest possible chance of being unjustified in killing someone then that's something to change with dem programs
>>
when black people kill other black people, they're keeping it real, being hard niggas, because that's the way it be in the hood. When non-blacks kill blacks they're being oppressed.
>>
>>80402762
also it is uncool to be a "snitch" and tell the evil white cops about criminal activity. even though there are black cops too. all cops are evil white pigs.
>>
A little white girl was killed up there last year after Halloween by some niggers shooting at random houses

The police chief even cried about it

no one cared though
>>
>>80403128
Can I get a link please? If you have it.
>>
>>80402069
A dead black child killed by a black criminal is a tragedy. A black man killed by a white cop (or any cop for that matter) is an excuse to riot and loot.

Those Air Jordans won't steal themselves after all.
>>
>>80402069
poo_poo_in_spaghetti.png
>>
>>80402069
We all know the answer. Blacks don't internalize so they're always looking to blame problems on someone else & if that someone else feels guilty (i.e. Whitey) then even better. There are thousands of years of cultural differences between white & black people to explain how this came to be.
>>
>>80402525
Yes!
>>
Also I forgot to mention around 60 blacks were killed in Chicago were killed on the 4th. Two blacks got into a shoot out on the 4th where I lived, three people killed and I'm not sure how many are injured. Yet people ignore these and go on as business as usual because MSM and social media didn't say to riot

>>80403384
This
>>
File: 1468082234645.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468082234645.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>>80402069
Dont you know they only shoot each other cause whitey has them so oppressed? Cmon ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!!!
>>
You don't understand. Blacks hate whites on a level even /pol/ could never match, because there is no logic behind. It is pure and primal, written into every bone of their bodies, every drop of their blood. It is an unthinking, instinctual revulsion that screams at them "these people should not exist," coloring their every thought and interaction. There is no changing it, no thinking their way out of it, and absolutely no exceptions. Even /pol/ can justify their hate or find blacks they like, accepting that it is not the blackness they despise, but rather their actions. But blacks hate whiteness simply for its existence.
>>
>>80402069
No money, attention, or loot behind complaining about their own race
>>
Here's some related YRYL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0DN08i5nQ
>>
because black lives dont matter to niggers but they just wanna make a song and dance and hope more money falls from the sky.
>>
Blacks dindu nuffin. It was the white man made them dos it. Dont be a snitch ya bitch.
>>
>>80402069

I'm confused. Did the murderers swear an oath to uphold the law and take my tax money to serve and protect American citizens but kill them in cold blood instead?
>>
File: chiraq 2015 final.png (3 MB, 1731x3053) Image search: [Google]
chiraq 2015 final.png
3 MB, 1731x3053
>8 niggers get shot in a year by cops
>massive protests and nationwide media coverage

>400 niggers get shot in a year by niggers
>zero attention aside from blurbs in local news
>>
>>80404218
she should get a fucking kfc chicken bone in her nose piercing. she would represent her african roots ya dig.
>>
>>80404560
I'm confused. Do black lives matter or don't they?
>>
>>80402069
>explain this to me. explain why the black community isn't rallying together to bring justice to these criminals? a 2 year old is dead and black people are too busy accusing cops of being murderous racists to care about the violence perpetrated by members of their own community.

Idiot! Blacks can't get gibs from other blacks....

I mean WTF, dude?
>>
>>80404687

400 murders allowed in once city? Cops sure are doing a shitty job. Maybe I'll start up a group called Black Lives Matter and complain bout them.
>>
>>80402069
you can't get gibsmedats when another negro kills you, only when devil crackas do it.
>>
>>80402069
>explain this to me. explain why the black community isn't rallying together to bring justice to these criminals?
Black Americans are political pawns too stupid to realize they are the permanent underclass.
>>
>>80404416

If no fault was found the city wouldn't settle. So what does that tell you?
>>
>>80402069
Because niggers dance like mice to the pied piper of the jew controlled media. The kikes benefit from spreading the narrative that whites are still viciously racist against blacks in 2016
>>
>>80404687
I've got to get out of this city.
>>
>>80405278
>it whitey fault dem niggas keep niggin
>save us po-lice!

Kill yourself ironically, Reddit.
>>
>>80405969

Says the guy that posts on /pol/. Do you believe whites aren't viciously racist against blacks in 2016? Please say no. LOL
>>
>>80405021
not since the cotton gin
>>
facebook/therealeve/videos/1106466246081864/

Baton Rouge's black man shooting
>>
>>80404560
>Did the murderers swear an oath to uphold the law and take my tax money to serve and protect American citizens but kill them in cold blood instead?
No, but as citizens they're expected to abide by the law, and considering they're black, they most definitely take your tax money.
>>
>>80402069
The only reason they're crying is because DaJuan and DeoddaJuan's child support were her down payments on a new Benz now she has to settle for a Malibu.
>>
>>80402069
we should get our twitter anons making stories with black perps big, without mentioning it. and if someone brings up the fact that the shooters were black we ignore it or feign ignorance. that way we can make these stories blow up and those few who will look into the facts will see the truth.
>>
>>80402069
Some black lives matter more than others.
>>
>>80402500
link of that story pls
>>
>>80405021
"Black lives matter" is more of an opinion, really
>>
>>80405278
He said shot. Chiraq has about ~2000 people shot but with most of them surviving this year.
>>
>>80403326
Ok I had the wrong state

http://fox6now.com/2015/11/05/one-of-three-men-charged-in-the-shooting-death-of-laylah-petersen-due-in-court/

but it still happened
>>
>>80409896
girl that was killed in picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cvjaHmUdRY
>>
OK here's a question. If god or whoever just magically wiped out every black person on earth, can anyone think of a single negative side effect of that? Besides some chain and rims salesmen losing their jobs and some minor instability in the US while the presidency goes to Biden. I honestly can't think of anything
>>
>>80410541
I'd go raid my dealers house of all his weed.
>>
Because everything is whitey's fault. Can't blame black people, we have to blame whitey
>>
>>80402500
>Mexico
>decapitations

Ha.
>>
>>80410084
So they put her on a rug?

Wipe feet on dead girls face?

The fuck is this?
>>
>>80410541
We'd lose based blacks like Ben Carson or Dave Clarke
>>
>>80408827
I think it should be watered down a bit too. And qualified a little eg

"Undoubtedly Some Black Lives Probably Matter"

USBLPM

Catchy!
>>
>>80410801
>People who've done nothing for $500 Alex.
>>
>>80402500
TNS amigo. Why I moved out of Wilmington DE. At least where I am now it is just a few Burmese refugees (actual genocide victims)
>>
>>80405278
>>80405278

what the fuck are they expected to do about it? the only way to really stop it would be summary fucking execution.
>>
>>80402500
In san antonio a sheboon had her kids chained up in the back yard. They are more upset the landlord didn't report it than the mom doing it.
>>
B-but it was the system that made them do it
>>
File: 1457222955580.gif (2 MB, 196x156) Image search: [Google]
1457222955580.gif
2 MB, 196x156
>>80402069
Do nigs understand logic at all lads
>>
>>80402525
Good maybe one day they will genocide themselves
>>
>>80403071
Black cops are race traitors or oreos. Black criminals are heros for making money and beating the cops by staying out of jail. Drug dealing, gang banging and thievery is all part of "the game", an element of black culture which glorifies degeneracy. It's all promoted by music, which is black thug marketing. It's a self fulfilling prophecy where the only ways people get out of the hood are by breaking the law or promoting the culture perpetuated by breaking the law.

Nobody who buys into black culture wants to succeed by established norms. That's why you don't see niggers working normal jobs. They're all out thugging or rapping, and why they rarely succeed for an extended period of time in sports. They either get red pilled on nigger culture, or they get kicked out because of stupid thug reasons.
>>
>>80403071
Dont black cops beat nigga crinamls more often and worse than white cops do tho ?
>>
>>80402069
Oh hey look at me I have opinions about stuff. Dude shut up. I'll fucking masturbate all ovewr your face
>>
File: 1454882362608.jpg (29 KB, 480x553) Image search: [Google]
1454882362608.jpg
29 KB, 480x553
>>80405021
They don't
>>
>>80402069
The two are completely different issues. Civilian violence will never justify or make light of unjust violence from state affiliated groups. And yes blacks do care about black intra-racial violence and crime.

>2 black children shot by niggers in the same city just days later
If I'm translations your subhuman speech then I take "niggers" to mean "black." The article says nothing about he perps being black.
>>
File: 1461404324081.png (372 KB, 680x401) Image search: [Google]
1461404324081.png
372 KB, 680x401
>>80402500
>>
>>80412688
No. When it comes to niggering lowlife cops, its almost exclusively whites. Blacks are rare. White people's niggers are criminal cops. Black people's niggers are criminal civilians.
>>
>>80402069
When a white shoots a black its a big deal. Whites are normally very civilized and are perceived as a powerful yet peaceful race and so the event creates a schism in peoples perception that they need to deal with.

When a black shoots a black its just niggers nogging.

In other words, it's not news when a dog shits outside but when they shit on the table it's gonna make everyone mad.
>>
>>80402069
Black on black violence is internalized white supremacy
>>
>>80410801
would you not consider that a fair trade for the murder rate in the US going down by 50 percent? I'm a selfish fucker, but i would probably give up my life if it would reduce murders by half.
>>
>>80402069
But it was the bullets.
Bullets are produced by whites so its their fault.
They dindu nuffin.
>>
>>80413857
you have to go back
>>
File: 1465512568573.jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465512568573.jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
>>80402069
>and black people are too busy accusing cops of being murderous racists to care about the violence perpetrated by members of their own community.

just like always

it's not a black problem

it's a white racist problem

and when their cities police departments clear out like they did in ferguson because no one wants to fucking put their asses on the line for hateful, stupid niggers, the shit will be on them
>>
>>80402069
>explain why the black community isn't rallying together to bring justice to these criminals?
They are. It's right there in the story. But lie lie is the right wing way huh

>>80411505
Entirely wrong
She was arrested for no apparent reason other than that they two kids were found in her backyard, but it was never said that she did it. The father of her kids wasn't arrested because he was at work when the two kids were found. It was never said where the she was found at, at the home or otherwise. And those weren't her kids chained in the backyard. Her kids are inside and unharmed. The kids in the backyard did not being to her, they belonged to another woman who was out if town in Califirnia. The two women have no stated relationship with each other.
>>
>>80402069
>explain this to me
Niggers, like most non-whites have what's known as "in-group preference," which means that given most other things being equal they want to gain for their own group and victimize other groups if possible.

Admitting to the problem of black on black crime does neither of these things. In-fact it strongly contradicts their primary modus operandi of blaming whites for all their problems. Ergo, blacks who might individually want justice for black victims of black crime, they are going to pressure one another into only amplifying the message of blacks killed by non-blacks so that they can continue their quest for more gibs and special privileges.
>>
>>80402069
Black lives only matter if it's white guns that cause the black blood to splatter.
>>
>>80402069
Just an eleventh trimester abortion, black babies get aborted all the time.
>>
>>80402436
Illegal guns doesn't get affected by it.
>>
>>80402069
human nature. it's easier to blame all your problems on something external, than to reflect on your own problems
>>
>>80402069
>>80402500
>>80403128
>>80403694

Yo BLM dont work for free.
>>
>>80402500

Here in Memphis we had a Sheboon who killed all of her kids via stabbing although I never heard if there were decapitations.

We're also having a record 118+ shooting deaths so far this year. Thankfully the vast majority of said deaths are just black people going for the local high score.
>>
>>80402500 >>80402916 >>80408366 >>80410718 >>80410990 >>80411505 >>80414076
>A mother killed four of her children by cutting their throats and sheriff's deputies found a large butcher knife with what appeared to be blood on it in an apartment where the killings took place, according to court documents filed Saturday.

>Shanynthia Gardner, 29, of Memphis, has been charged with four counts of first degree murder while committing aggravated child neglect in the deaths of her three daughters and one son — all under the age of 5. Their bodies were found after deputies entered her apartment in a gated community in unincorporated Shelby County on Friday. Neighbors and friends of the family attended a vigil to honor the victims on Saturday.

>Gardner also faces four counts of first degree murder while committing aggravated child abuse; four counts of aggravated child neglect or endangerment; and four counts of aggravated child abuse. She is being held without bond, with an arraignment scheduled Tuesday.

>An affidavit filed in Shelby County court by a sheriff's detective identified the victims as 4-year-old Tallen Gardner; 3-year-old Sya Gardner; 2 year-old Sahvi Gardner; and 6-month old Yahzi Gardner. A fifth child, 7-year-old Dallen Clayton, fled the apartment and escaped the attack, the affidavit said. Dallen Clayton is Gardner's son from a previous marriage.

>Gardner spoke by phone with her current husband, Martin Gardner, and acknowledged that she killed her children, the affidavit said. Attempts to reach him or relatives of the Gardners have been unsuccessful.

>Deputies were called to an apartment complex in unincorporated Shelby County on Friday afternoon. When they arrived at Shanynthia Gardner's apartment, they found her with superficial cuts to her neck and wrists, the affidavit said. Deputies also found four children with "severe lacerations to the throat," the document said.

Got little attention
>>
>>80402069
Because that's typical. It's treated as normal because it is normal. Same reason that Muslim fundamentalist bombings in the Middle East seldom cause an uproar.
>>
>>80418550
Link wouldn't fit

https://archive.is/9x7nI
>>
File: Untitled44.jpg (34 KB, 981x228) Image search: [Google]
Untitled44.jpg
34 KB, 981x228
>>80410084

I dont see the problem, the juden at Time magazine excused this killing.
>>
>>80418550

Ah shit it was our crazy little Memphis Sheboon! Good for her doing the law's work. Not really decapitation but good work none the less.
>>
>>80402069
Africa was a mistake.
>>
>>80417052
>no one wants to fucking put their asses on the line for hateful, stupid niggers
>implying cops "put their asses on the line" for anyone but themselves, and very rarely that

>Hateful
You'd know all about that. People are rightfully pissed about cop niggering and sport killing and brutality. I know you like to ignore it but its all over YouTube and other sites in moving picture. None of it is cops being Jesus clones "risking a crucifixion for duh people" and that's only the niggering sports killing and brutality. There's moar
>>
Pls just get mn out of the news it's nice here apart from the winter, mosquitoes, and north minneapolis
>>
>>80418953

>DEY DINDU NUFFINZ

yeah we heard that already, dont you have anything new?
>>
>>80419174
Yea you heard it today, and every other day. You're the only tards that keep repeating it.
>>
>>80417872
kek
>>
>>80418953
>People are rightfully pissed about cop niggering and sport killing and brutality.

ask me how I know you're a fucking media-programmed shithead

just wait and see how much justice and peace come from emptying police forces

you don't want police, and if ferguson is anything to go by, they don't want you either

have fun niggers
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.