[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything's still white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467665291141.png (396 KB, 1280x683) Image search: [Google]
1467665291141.png
396 KB, 1280x683
>go outside
>no basketball americans
>feels good man
>>
>go outside
ew old white hillary women jew or not clearly fallen for the jew due to squishy jew face
>drive to the store
cool black dudes and dudesess
>feels pretty ok
>walk through the park

SUDDENLY MUSLIMS

>as if it's not happening
>>
>>80398795
now post the one for spics
>>
So what is the coolest city that is white on that map?

Don't say Portland.
>>
Look at that damn slave belt, from virginia to the edge of texas.

Yall gotta start letting them move to your lily white states. We've had them long enough.
>>
>>80398795
like dirty shit stains.
>>
Portland. Super white tuna.
>>
>>80398795

Maybe you should step out of your gated community.
>>
>>80400927
Cancer. It's fucking cancer
>>
>>80398795

Tfw tennessee is the whitest state in the south

Memphrica can fuck off though
>>
Portland Or, Blacks get treated like aliens. People want to touch their hair and take pictures to post on social media with them.
>>
File: 1464435117486.jpg (53 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
1464435117486.jpg
53 KB, 600x336
>>80398795

>I'm burying my head in the sand

Can't wait until youre backed into a corner for ignoring the issue
>>
>>80400842
The south brought them, the south fought to have them, the south can keep them.
>>
File: Sunset_CavanaughBay_PriestLake.jpg (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_CavanaughBay_PriestLake.jpg
3 MB, 2048x1536
>a view from the west
wow blacktropolis is frightening. glad i'm way the hell over here
>>
>>80399890
Jackson Hole
>>
>>80402722
Why do you recommend Jackson Hole? I might move there based on your recommendation.
>>
>>80403280
Its White. The city and area is beautiful. Good schools. Wyoming is the best desu. You will never be bored in nw wyoming there is so much to do. However housing in Jackson is expensive but that keeps out the niggers.
>>
>>80403844
How are the girls? Is there lots of obesity?
>>
>>80398795
>300 of a racial diverse south
>50 years an equal racial diverse south
there are still unmixed white people in the south

And people on pol scream Europe will be race mixed into a brown melting pot within the next ten years
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.