[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of our next PM? She's a heartless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: o-THERESA-MAY-facebook.jpg (382 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-THERESA-MAY-facebook.jpg
382 KB, 2000x1000
What does /pol/ think of our next PM?
She's a heartless bitch and I think she's going to be great. Exactly what this country needs right now, I can even see her getting on well with president Trump.
>>
>>80398398
Imagine if she somehow could be convinced to direct all this invective against Blacks and Muslims.
>>
>>80398398
>putting woman in charge of your country
Don't actually support that shit.
>>
>>80398398
>Hillary wins
>Hey guys we are gonna take TWICE as many Syrian refugees as Germany!
>yfw
>>
File: 1467958340087.jpg (88 KB, 625x302) Image search: [Google]
1467958340087.jpg
88 KB, 625x302
She supported remain, and mass surveillance of the public. She should never be PM for those two reasons.
>>
>>80398963
Oh come on anon, women leaders are far superior to male leaders.

It takes a feminine touch to navigate these days.
>>
Haven't been hearing much good of her, even when I was trying to prompt good factors.

Looks like a hag. Also if you're going to have a woman in charge at least she shouldn't make sad excuses as to why she can't get laid.
>>
>>80399239
Quietly supported remain, didn't get caught up in the whole shambolic campaign because she's not an idiot.
But if anyone is going to negotiate a decent exit for the UK she's the best chance we've got.
>>
>>80399354
This is what some poor liberal souls actually think, I shit you not.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/05/sturgeon-may-leadsom-women-to-the-rescue-amid-political-turmoil
>>
>>80399591
Does she have a track record for negotiating?

What the hell are you going to do when Trump is willing to beat her around or, worse, Hillary just focuses a beam of complete evil into her?
>>
File: 1467502577282.jpg (149 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467502577282.jpg
149 KB, 768x1024
>>80398398
She's pretty cool.. just don't be total faggots to her k?
>>
File: Dario Naharis.png (176 KB, 302x244) Image search: [Google]
Dario Naharis.png
176 KB, 302x244
>>80400061
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
448 KB, 900x900
>>80399354
literally fucking kill yourself

No: rip each of your fingers off and with your bloody stumps break all of the bones in your extremities and after you're nothing but a blog of smashed meat, a blood filled, crunshed sack filled with excrements: roll yourself off the bridge.

You abomination! You slimelord! You disgusting piece of amphibious shit!
>>
File: Brexit Civil War.jpg (61 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
Brexit Civil War.jpg
61 KB, 600x374
>>80398398

I am neutral towards May. I have no problem with her overseeing Brexit as a PM but while I won't cheerlead for May I won't attack her either hence the neutrality. Project Fear Is over, Brexit is next.

Leadsom remains an unknown.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.