[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanted to Say Goodbye Pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Goodbye Pol.jpg (239 KB, 908x478) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye Pol.jpg
239 KB, 908x478
And most of all, I wanted to give you all a big THANK YOU.

You've red-pilled me. You've re-vitalized a feeling of White nationalism within me, which gave me hope in my darkest moments. You've led me to also become iron-pilled and get involved on /fit/ as well . . . turning my body into a weapon. I'm not in much better physical shape (strength, endurance, and body composition), and my mind is much more clear than before.

What these SJW and "infant" liberals are doing to our country is ridiculous.

However, that's what I wanted to talk to you about today. After much deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that it's too late for us. There is no more ability to fight back - a conclusion that was brought to me after reading IronPilled book, The Way of Men. The author states that for men, the only course left is to let the world burn. That is, let the liberals win, let the SJW win, let Hillary be elected, let Germany accept another 1,000,000 - hell, let America as well. Let things get so fucked up that within the next 50 years, there is only disappointment. Let the liberals see that women in power, blacks in safe spaces, Muslims walking the streets in once white neighborhoods, etc... it will all end badly. And that's the point. It's too late to resist any of this, because we'll be labeled racists, bigots, sexists, etc... if we try to start White nationalist gangs or groups, the government will watch us and we'll be labeled hate groups. It's over for us, they win.

And that's why pic related. I hope you've read the red-pilled comic and didn't just see the Jewwood movie. Pic related is Ozymandius - who also realized it was too late. So, what he did was sit-back, invest in both sides, and watched the world burn - in fact, he added fuel to the fire. And when society did finally break down, he was there to capitalize on it and shift it to his overall agenda. He played the long-game.

This is what I feel is the course for the White man today.
>>
>>80398175
Truly redpilled
>>
File: demoralizsd.jpg (48 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
demoralizsd.jpg
48 KB, 850x400
>>80398175
fuck off
>>
>>80398175
>Iron-pilled
>not planning on dying in battle
You are a snake.
>>
>>80398175
pretty much. and that IS going to be what happens. people on /pol/ aren't going to join any white nationalist gangs or anything lmao. let liberals ruin everything until them and their ideas are despised.
>>
>>80398828
>>
>>80398175
Look this is how it happened.
"elite" Big corporation/companies guys at early 1900 decided to improve their tactics.
With their money they founded research institutions, many of those still exist today, their websites talk about improving society, reducing world problems or whateaver. Its mostly buzzwords.

When the elite need to find how they need to do something or the path they must take, they use those isntitutes. Giving money to universities to make them to the research also do the job.

They discovered with those institutes, at early 1900s, that bribing people at the government was not enough and they should put people there.

Anyway, they plan ahead of time, and have their stuff planned for the future, this also because "you must increase the temperature of the fridge slowly if you dont want to the frog to jump out of the fridge"
This is why many guys into conspiracy theory can "predict the future", they just relate the what is happening with the fact they have or listened to some insider spiling the beans.

Anyway, the elite do whatever its takes to help what they want to do.
An hypotetical example, If they want to reduce population, and an research institute discover that if people started to form rock/metal/jazz bands they would be less likely to have childrens because they would not get married and live the rockstar life, they would try to influence people to make sure they join a rock band.

What this means? This means they can and will influence all aspects of life needed to help their plans.
>>
>>80400067
What all this have to do with you?
By being redpilled, you can try to escape their plans, imagine the rockstar example, imagine they are only advertising rock, jazz and etc... on radio stations and etc.., by looking for yourself for music, you could find classical music that you would maybe like.
Ok this example was not so good.
You could avoid watching shitty movies and cartoons that only serve to promote their ideas and goals.
You could avoid do something that may kill you, or that will make your life harder, something that some normal guy may think "why life is so hard?" and someone redpilled may think, "this specific aspect of my life is like this because of X. I need to find a way to get out of it".

>BUT WHAT ABOUT WINING?
Yes by taking previous steps you will just have a way less shittier life compared to a non redpilled person.
But depending on your definition of winning, at some point we will win.

Their future plans they laid out, include the EXACT things on the apocalypse of the christian bible.
So, yes they will do their bullshit and then god will come and save us.
They arent afraid of god (despise doing the exact thing apocalypse say) because they are hardcore atheists. YES, unlike stupid people here say the elite is not of jewish religion.
>>
>>80398175
Shill tread.
SAGE
>>
File: traitors.jpg (74 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
traitors.jpg
74 KB, 850x400
Fuck off you dirty traitor.
>>
>>80398175
Ozymandias is a cuck. Rorschach is best character.
>>
>>80400105
>>80400105
The elites created 4chan to do all of those things. 4chan is just another demoralizing brainwashing site.
>>
>>80398175
lata biiiitch
>>
>>
File: 1462492995203.jpg (82 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
1462492995203.jpg
82 KB, 960x924
>>80400243
This.
>>
>>80398175
FUCKING SHILL ACCOUNTS ALL DAY TODAY

I'm leaving 4chan. There's no hope.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (131 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
131 KB, 800x1143
Acceptance is logical conclusion of "red-pilling".
>>
>>80398175
As long as you can still troll these SJW's/liberals ect.. Why leave? I understand your longing for freedom but you seem too redpilled to join normal society again. Unless you want to change your ways of course. In either case just stand by and mayby you'll see the world burn in your time if you're lucky.
>>
>>80398175

Or you could not be a faggot bitch and do something.
>>
File: 1462378440772.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462378440772.jpg
603 KB, 1920x1200
>>80398175
>let the liberals win, let the SJW win
>let them see it will all end badly
This is literally how sheltered first-world millenials think. They think we can Project Mayhem the world, then people will open their eyes, and there will be change eventually. it doesn't work that way. How it works is like this:
>everything collapses
>the more evolved races are lost
>humanity is set back, perhaps never to return
>certainly, not as anything remotely European
The joke is that people like that Way of Men faggot is saying dumb shit like this, proabably just because it sounds the most edgy, and he's secretly a fedora-tipping homosexual edgelord who can't think further than the most edgy thing he can come up with on the spot. We're fighting for our genetic survival, so we don't lose the product of our ancestors struggling for hundreds of thousands of years. Fuck all you sheltered children with such stupid myopic thinking.

As for your thank yous, it's nice to hear. We seldom recieve a thank you, but obviously, our efforts were wasted if you're such an edgy, retarded, faggot traitor to your civilization and your race. Also, this post is obvious shill bait, nice try faggot. Go kys.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.