[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for Blacks to pay reparations to the Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: op.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
op.png
17 KB, 274x242
Alright /pol/, here's my idea.

We know that black people love to do two things
>cry about being a victim
>pretend they wuz kangz

So here's how both can be flipped against them. If they want to be kangz and celebrate their advanced culture then they need to take the good with the bad. Egyptians used Jewish slaves, and since Egyptians were black then they owe reparation to the Jews.

This both strips them of their victim-hood by making them oppressors and uses their wewuzkangz lies against them.

Now, there's evidence that Egyptians didn't actually use Jews as slaves, but that doesn't matter because the two groups that could bring that up won't. Blacks can't into history, and Jews will never pass up an opportunity to be a victim- trust me, I'm half kike.

So if a bunch of "Jewish" Twitter accounts coopted BLM hashtags and started a blacks owe Jews reparations hashtag or whatever, and it gained traction, it would turn the Jews and the nogs against each other.

Obviously the reparations would never happen, but pitting nogs and Jews against each other is its own reward.

Anyway, that's my response to the nogs claiming they wuz kangz and appropriating Egyptian culture while simultaneously whining about reparations. Kind of a two birds with one stone thing.
>>
File: 1425173954216.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
1425173954216.png
36 KB, 690x539
>>80397792
That is literally the most jewish thing ive ever heard.
I love it lets do it.
>>
File: 1466779916602.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466779916602.gif
3 MB, 500x500
Kekkerz
>>
File: jx1.png (172 KB, 1058x736) Image search: [Google]
jx1.png
172 KB, 1058x736
>>80398052

It's in my blood.
>>
>>80397792
> trap dem niggs with logic

Nice. However...
1. Will they fall into the "trap"?
2. Are there any "atrocities" the niggs has done to Jews? We need many ammunition to make these smooth
>>
File: eva-lovia-76685.jpg (367 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
eva-lovia-76685.jpg
367 KB, 600x900
love it
>>
>>80398418
Killing all of the Jew firstborne sons?
That probably counts.

>Exodus my man
>>
An equal amount of Blacks believe they are the true Jews.
You need a new plan.
>>
>>80398641
I mean the modern history like genocide, slavery, segregation, et cetera
>>
>>80398728

Nah, those nogs are pretty fringe. The wewuz crowd is mainstream.
>>
>>80398418
>1. Will they fall into the "trap"?

They're niggers, of course they will
>>
>>80397792
Daniel 7:18

But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever--yes, for ever and ever.'

Lmao let's go!
My man Daniel said we will POSSESS the Kingdom FOREVERRRRRR & EVER & EVER & EVEEERRRRR. You know what that means right? We're going to be ruling the land as Kings and Christ as King of Kings aka our Emperor. But wait who are we going to rule over and enslave? Let's see...

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And ISRAEL will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD's land. They will make CAPTIVES of their CAPTORS and RULE over their OPPRESSORS.

Wait who's our oppressors? The Europeans, Arabs, Africans, Asians. The Four Beasts!!! Arabs sold us first to the Asians. Africans and Europeans were last. You're all going to be slaves and we will rule over all of you soon!!

Let's see what God says again.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants(Israelites; negros, latinos, ameridians; not all of us though) will be strangers in a country('Merica) not their own and that they will be enslaved(1619-1865) and mistreated(1865 - Present) there. But I will punish the nation(White people) they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

None of you went through the Deuteronomy curses & you worship the devil. Our people are poor and suffering. You're not poor nor suffering you white bastard. Christ is going to kill you.

Revelations 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Christ revealed this truth before you nasty ass white bastards "converted" (lmao you can't convert over to be an Israelite you stupid heathens, we're a bloodline not a damn religion).

Christ and his Angels are coming for that ass boy you can't run.
>>
>>80399710

See, that's the difference between me and you. I'm just a Jew, but you're a kike.
>>
>>80398951
I thought that they're too stupid to fall into that trap
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
Nice idea, but you haven't thought it through. Blacks not only believe they were Egyptians, but they also believe they're the "true Hebrews" as well. Most of this bullshit comes from the Nation of Islam and a resurgence in the beliefs of people like Louis Farrakhan and Khalid Abdul Muhammad, who believe that white Jews are literally shape shifting demons. (black /pol/) Here is what you'll most likely get if you go through with this plan.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ruWdRGg7eM
>>
>>80399710
Amos 9:7
>>
File: abandon thread.gif (2 MB, 315x177) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread.gif
2 MB, 315x177
>>80397792
>trust me, I'm half kike.
u dun goofed.
>>
>>80397792
>>80400034

We know who we are faggot. We're above you and you're nothing but a damn slave. You wish you were an Israelite you bum ass impostors. This is what God says you are.

2 Esdras 6:54-56

And over these you set Adam, the leader over all the things you had made. From him we all, the people you have chosen, have been brought forth.

“I have said all these things before you, Lord, because you have said that you created the oldest age for our sake.

You have said that the other nations born of Adam are nothing, that they are like spit, and you have compared their abundance to a drop from a pitcher.

You can fool the world but you can't fool God you damn idiots. God says you're all like spit.

>>80400480

Haile Selassie I was no Israelite! He was a damn Ethiopian and they're going into slavery right along with y'all get the hell out of here with that bullshit. It's Christ job to give us our land back we won't see Israel until he returns so why the hell are all of you bastards in Israel when God said the Israelites won't see their land until Christ returns? Has Christ returned? Hell no!!! You're imposters!

All praise to The Most High!
>>
>>80397792
This is a clever idea. Out of /pol/'s depth though. This board has an extremely short attention span. Head over to 10-2Chan's /pol/ and pitch the same idea. You might get some better feedback
>>
File: Easy bake oven.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
Easy bake oven.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>80397792
>Egyptians used Jewish slaves, and since Egyptians were black then they owe reparation to the Jews.

This is the best idea you cunt's have thought of in a long time lets make this happen.

But if your trying another Jewish trick you know where you're going Jew and this time it'l be for real.
>>
>>80400589

Amos 9:7

"Are you Israelites more important to me than the Ethiopians?" asks the LORD. "I brought Israel out of Egypt, but I also brought the Philistines from Crete and led the Arameans out of Kir.

Ok let's continue

Amos 9:8

"Surely the eyes of the Sovereign LORD are on the sinful kingdom. I will destroy it from the face of the earth. Yet I will not totally destroy the descendants of Jacob," declares the LORD.

Amos 9:9

"For I will give the command, and I will shake the people of Israel among all the nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, and not a pebble will reach the ground.

Oh what's that? You're going to go through all the nations and separate the Israelites from the rest? Wait I thought we were like those bum ass Cushites? Oops please go on...

Amos 10:10

All the sinners among my people will die by the sword, all those who say, 'Disaster will not overtake or meet us.'

Amos 10:11

"In that day I will restore David's fallen shelter-- I will repair its broken walls and restore its ruins-- and will rebuild it as it used to be,

Amos 10:12

so that they may possess the remnant of EDOM and ALL THE NATIONS that bear my name," declares the LORD, WHO WILL do these things.

That's right!!! We're going to possess you as slaves!! All you Edomites who Christ doesn't kill we're enslaving your ass. All you other nations that bear God's name(P.S. all of you) we're enslaving your ass. Its a new day.
>>
Oh, I thought you could read Hebrew, never mind.
>>
>>80400480
>>80400738

>Falling for the JQ
Good goyim's
>>
>>80397792
bump
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.