[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The date is April 14th, 2017. President Clinton has successfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: robot.jpg (78 KB, 634x393) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
78 KB, 634x393
The date is April 14th, 2017.

President Clinton has successfully repealed the 2nd amendment and rounded up 99% of the guns in America. You and a bunch of FUCKING WHITE MALE racists are the only ones in the country with assault weapons left (save for the police and military, lol) and you are holed up in an abandoned warehouse making your last stand. The national guard has attempted negotiations with you, raising such arguments as:

>Why do you NEED a gun?
>the police will protect you
>If you own a gun, you obviously are compensating for something
>Australia banned guns and they haven't had a single gun death since
>Fuck the NRA
>You can't hunt with an AR-15
>WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN?

After negotiations have failed, everything goes quiet for a few hours. Then you hear some mechanical whirring getting closer. You look down the hallway and see pic related. It's a HillaryBot9000 carrying an explosive device in its grip. You have about 15 seconds before it approaches your location and detonates your racist ass to kingdom come. You're going to die and the abandoned warehouse you are taking refuge in is going to be bulldozed and a mosque erected in it's place.

What are you last words?
>>
>>80396789
my dad beats me
>>
>>80396789
SHALL
>>
Wake up from the bad dream and turn the television on to see a morning statement from President Trump about allowing Vladimir Putin to bulldoze the minarets at the reclaimed Hagia Sophia, and smile at how I Made America Great Again instead.
>>
File: are you le fucking kidding me.png (61 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
are you le fucking kidding me.png
61 KB, 200x200
>>80396980

>Bulldozing minarets.
>>
File: orkin-man_350x418.gif (33 KB, 350x418) Image search: [Google]
orkin-man_350x418.gif
33 KB, 350x418
>>80397156
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9434BoGkNQ
>>
>>80396789
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
>>
AYYYYYYY MAMACITAAAAA
>>
Yell "freedom" and reenact one of the few honorable things my ancestors have done
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni%C3%B1os_H%C3%A9roes
>>
>/pol/ fantasizing about a race war that will never happen.
>>
>>80396789
God save the queen
>>
>>80396980
Man that would be comfy.
>>
>>80396789
>What are you last words?

FREEEEEEDDOOOOOOOOM
>>
The Order Will Fight
>>
File: Cameron1.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Cameron1.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>80396789

"Repeal that 2nd amendment and the UK Crown owns North America again due to breach of contract. A contract is a contract is a contract. Enjoy your guns, USA."
>>
>>80397455
underrated
>>
>>80396789
Fuck AN/CAP, you bitch!
>>
>>80396789
>Can't take out a nig with basic combat training and a cheap surplus rifle

>99% of guns confiscated

Ayy
>>
>>80396789
>Australia banned guns and they haven't had a single gun death since

Are you fucking serious we have so many shootings here it's not funny and you know why because criminals will get guns either way legal or not.
>>
>>80396916
DESIGNATED
>>
A president can't get rid of an amendment, broski.

It's possible for guns to be banned in America. It would require a new amendment that bans guns, kinda like how alcohol was banned and then a new amendment was made that made it legal again.

It would take public support though. If enough people in America wanted guns banned they could be banned.
>>
>>80403964
KANGZ
>>
>>80396789
>holed up in an abandoned building
Are we Mexicans now? How'd we fit 100 million gun owning Americans into a single building. I'm not even mad, that's some next level Tetris skill
>>
>>80396789

Liberalism is a mental illness.

We really need to start committing you people.
>>
>>80396789
Why didn't you kill us easily with a direct location shot by the TR3B?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.