[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
private space companies will build colonies with no dindu nuffins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: AC75-1086-1.jpg (209 KB, 1904x1481) Image search: [Google]
AC75-1086-1.jpg
209 KB, 1904x1481
private space companies will build colonies with no dindu nuffins
idea feels so good
>>
>>80395546
A future without Republicans
>>
>>80395623

republicans have money
trumps will have restaurants there
>>
>>80395623
>implying you would build a private colony and make it democratic
>>
>>80395546
Have you watched Elysium? Pretty disappointing film that could've been much better but it's about this. Basically the planet becomes Brazil mixed with Africa and all the elites live on a massive ring ting like that.
>>
>>80395853

fuck democracy
especially in a space colony
yep
>>
>>80396095

I haven't
torrent on the way
>>
Do you really think you'll be invited? These will be reserved for the elite and the most accomplished and intelligent. By the time they let more common whites on the masses of humanity won't be far behind and the elite will be moving on to the next untarnished society.
>>
I feel guilty for having desires to deny blacks access to Mars or outer space.
>>
File: LEONARDO-GALILEO.jpg (293 KB, 1280x550) Image search: [Google]
LEONARDO-GALILEO.jpg
293 KB, 1280x550
>>80396191

I'm italian
>>
>>80396095

That film is hilariously bad.

At the end of the movie it's supposed to be a "good ending" that all the dindus have destroyed the only good society remaining and are now getting free magic healthcare.

But how does this solve the problem of overpopulation? How is any of this good for the human race in the long term? This is a fucking disaster and they don't even hint at how fucking doomed everyone is now.
>>
File: Quattro_B_2368.jpg (36 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Quattro_B_2368.jpg
36 KB, 225x350
This oldtype subhuman fucking earthnoid walked by me today. He said something in his unintelligible feddie-babble. I lost it and called him what he was, a worthless fucking earthnoid whose soul is weighed down by gravity, I told that fucker. I hate feddies so god damn much.
>>
>>80396195

feels fucking good man
>>
>>80395623
>Private enterprise
>Without Republicans
Good fucking joke. Who will the Democrats tax to fund all this through the state if there aren't any private companies?

>>80396095
Elysium was simply pro illegal immigration propaganda.
>>
>>80396409
That means nothing if you aren't rich, very smart, very very beautiful, or otherwise accomplished and relevant.
>>
>>80396600

GFY nigger
>>
>>80396878
>doesn't like the reality I've presented him
>tries to dismiss it by calling me a nigger

Delicious. Your descendants will never leave Earth.
>>
>>80397381

that's right
my descendants, not me ;)
I'm goodlooking, a scientist and rich
enjoy your burger
>>
>>80396448
yeah I know it was a really disappointing film that had so much more potential. Matt Damon was great in it as usual so made it somewhat watchable. despite it's shitness it was still somewhat interesting I thought.
>>
>>80398410

I read it's from the distict 9 guy
no wonder the subject
>>
>>80398076
That's wrong

I said your descendants will never leave Earth, not that your descendants will. Idiot.

And these last three are so obviously lies. If you were those things you wouldn't be on here taking out your anger about the fact that you're not on niggers.

And I will, you meatball chugging alcoholic greaseball wop.
>>
File: renzi.jpg (86 KB, 941x715) Image search: [Google]
renzi.jpg
86 KB, 941x715
>>80398974

enjoy your nigger president, your mass shootings in schools and your shitty welfare
>>
>>80399288
Enjoy your delusions of grandeur about your bloodline ending up in space (and everything else you seem to think you are) and not ending at the tip of an angry child molesting goatfucker's knife.
>>
>>80395546
That would be bad PR.
>>
>>80399581

no fun allowed
now you can walk down your street full of dindu nuffins
>>
>>80399660

actually the best
>>
How about we fix earth and not have to move?

We live on the perfect planet for us. The only thing wrong is niggers. Clean that up and Earth would be near perfect. Get rid of the other darker races, and it would be Eden.

The problem is whites. We always run away when blacks come around. We sell our homes and ruin our neighborhoods, like cowards. We leave our women when they choose BBC, like little bitches. Then we blame the Jews and everyone else but ourselves.

White men are the reason the place has gone to hell. It's time to accept responsibility and do what is necessary.
>>
>>80400336

hitler in da haus
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.