[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What meaningful societal change does Black Lives Matter hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (40 KB, 831x359) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40 KB, 831x359
What meaningful societal change does Black Lives Matter hope to achieve? What does success look like from their point of view?

I'm going through the material they have on their site, I'm seeing a lot of "to start a conversation about..." "to call attention to..." etc. with regards to "state violence" against blacks, but not a whole lot of information about what actions they plan to initiate to achieve their aims. Is it just rallies? It seems to just be rallies.
>>
>>80395001

Enslave all white people.
>>
>>80395001
Its a fucking soros subversion group.just watch the yuri bezmenov video.
>>
>>80395001
The goal of BLM is to put black people in charge of white people while white people give them money
>>
>>80395001
>What meaningful societal change does Black Lives Matter hope to achieve?

the codification of their special privileges into law, and enforcement of dindu nuffin's innocence
>>
>>80395001

Daniel 7:18

But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever--yes, for ever and ever.'

Lmaaaaaoooo let's gooooooooo!!!!!
My man Daniel said we will POSSESS the Kingdom FOREVERRRRRR & EVER & EVER & EVEEERRRRR. You know what that means right? We're going to be ruling the land as Kings and Christ as King of Kings aka our Emperor. But wait who are we going to rule over and enslave? Let's see...

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And ISRAEL will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD's land. They will make CAPTIVES of their CAPTORS and RULE over their OPPRESSORS.

Wait who's our oppressors? The Europeans, Arabs, Africans, Asians. The Four Beasts!!! Arabs sold us first to the Asians. Africans and Europeans were last. You're all going to be slaves and we will rule over all of you soon!!

Let's see what God says again.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants(Israelites; negros, latinos, ameridians; not all of us though) will be strangers in a country('Merica) not their own and that they will be enslaved(1619-1865) and mistreated(1865 - Present) there. But I will punish the nation(White people) they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.
>>
As a linguist, "herstory" makes me cringe every time I read it.
>>
>>80395278
This^
>>
>>80395671
Extending: BLM is an extremist group acquiring members through African Americans wanting to be a part of MLK's glorified protest rallies. George Soros is funding the party and is taking advantage of the above emotional scenario.
>>
>>80395001
BLM is purely a money making operation. They realize all these liberal groups getting big funding will bend to their demands so they specifically target them to fleece their funding.

They are yet another bullshit 'activist' group who wants to "raise awareness" through clown show antics. This kind of nonsense is detailed in the essay the Toxoplasma of Rage http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/17/the-toxoplasma-of-rage/ where the author shows the difference between ultra toxic groups like PETA and Vegan Outreach which you've never heard of because they don't engage in sideshow politics like PETA.

BLM goal is to simply get money and positions of power for their own members. It's the same goal as Al Sharpton's group and all these other phony civil rights leaders around who again run a business off shakedowns. Give us money or else I'll protest your political campaign.

Nobody in BLM gives a fuck about everyday Tyrone in Louisiana they just want that federal grant money.
>>
>>80395001
BLM plans to enforce martial law in near future.
https://mega.nz/#!cRJFEZpD

they lure you in with a slogan, make big propaganda and move you deeper into their organisation.
>>
>>80395001
If they set a concrete goal they would run the risk of achieving that goal, and then they'd be out of a (((job))).
>>
>>80395001
BLM doesnt want anything. You should ask what Mr. Soros wants
>>
File: digits.jpg (10 KB, 285x208) Image search: [Google]
digits.jpg
10 KB, 285x208
>>80395001
They want to Rwanda genocide the white man.

>they gotta disarm them first
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.