[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qaradawi and muslim brotherhood, do you support him / them as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13
File: 1462741574281.jpg (17 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
1462741574281.jpg
17 KB, 183x275
We had a pretty decent discussion going with a lot of facts presented about islamic law and about what qaradawis motivations were for the future of the muslim world in this thread >>80375661 that got archived perhaps a bit early. It included quite agreeable communication between muslim and non muslim the shittery aside.
If people want to discuss this further now is the time, otherwise, shred the thread and it won't be posted further, atleast not by me.
Thank you and enjoy your weekend if the latter be the case!
>>
Just got this book and the stuff he says is pretty mind blowing.
>>
>>80396245
One more awake :) hehe.. we've only just begun but he's pretty much the perfect introduction to it cause of his no bullshit factual based analysis.. I really like guys in the intelligence community who are like that. Definately need more of that type. Just the facts, not assumptions and assumptions should never be allowed to compete as facts as if they had equal values compared to it. That's the quagmire that has allowed the muslim brotherhood and OIC to pull the wool over our eyes bigtime about islamic law.. but no more. We might wake up late but we can still make it in time to preserve what's good and wholesome.
>>
>>80396245
What's amazing about it and also tragic is he's a smart intel analyst, so he takes what the enemy says their stated plan is and analyze it with.. ok they say they do this based on islamic law, does islamic law as taught by the highest gold standard islamic scholars to by muslims for muslims and nothing else but that.. and says.. does this agree with what they're doing.. yes.. do their justifications check out.. yes it does.. Ok houston we have a problem, we're confronting the enemy completely wrong, because when we're fighting the radicals, we're actually energizing the base.. by overt warfare against people who follow islamic law and wants to bring back islamic law as it is correctly interpreted to be and dislike non adherent muslims who do not follow it..

Because by fighting them instead of fighting islamic law from being implemented, we're energizing the base..

And they basically told him.. starting from 2011 and after brennan started implementing that request signed by various muslim brotherhood front organizations in support of OIC agenda (57 islamic member nations proto caliphate) that.. Ok coughlin we can't debunk what you say isn't accurate.. but we just don't want you talking about it, cause it's not very nice towards muslims to be critical of islamic law.. "by who's request" "well the muslim brotherhood that you're saying is bad well they're saying we shouldn't let you brief cause you're being islamophobic" WHAT.. "yeah so you're not going to brief us anymore with that language"..
>>
>>80399816
(cont)
The thing that made it so clear is also that al qaeda basically means the base, it means the base of adherent muslims.. example..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s Muslim brotherhoods goal in america: "Enablement of islam in north america" "Islamic movement lead by the muslim brotherhood which adopts muslim causes domestically and globally and which works to expand the OBSERVANT MUSLIM BASE (Al-qaeda (base) Al-muslamina (muslim) Al-moltzema (obedient) aims at unifying and directing muslim efforts, PRESENTS ISLAM AS A CIVILIZATIONAL ALTERNATIVE.. and... SUPPORTS the global ISLAMIC STATE wherever it is."

The muslims have been playing us for fools, time to wake up.

But can you imagine an intel guy being told you can't brief factual information and direct correlation between the islamic terrorist organizations (secret bands) and the islamic law they cite to justify their actions, because it might be offensive to muslims..

So he makes this example..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=42m55s You can't beat an enemy you can't define. If you can't say jihad and you can't say ummah. Please analyze this sentence "Ismail Haniya says Jihad is only strategy for Islamic Ummah" 11th february 2012.. You can't..

What a stifling of intelligence agencies and of intelligence operatives that brief on enemy intel in advance of attacks, they can't say ummah, they can't say islamic terrorism, they can't say jihad.. cause it might be offensive to muslims #notallmuslims so it's stripped from the report.. eventhough everything indicates that #notallmuslims is a farce because it's in islamic law that they are to follow as adherent muslims..

Hence.. catastrophic failure.. blindfolding american intelligence agencies in the face of jihad.. Really poignant title.

Make no mistake though this knowledge is known by so few.. it's going to take a while to get it out there eventhough it's beyond factual.. But hopefully it will soon enough.
>>
File: disgruntledterrorist.png (158 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
disgruntledterrorist.png
158 KB, 743x1152
pic related.
>>
File: 1465963071468.jpg (91 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465963071468.jpg
91 KB, 960x540
Based Coughlin.
>>
>>80400266
saved and thank you for being in the know! He's a professional intel analyst and he's been spot on predicting them moving from makkah to medina phase gradually, and yet so few views on the videos that it's almost a human tragedy.. and it will be a human tragedy in the making if we don't get the word out about the facts of this matter in time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s Is al qaeda on the ropes? not according to their plan outlined way back in 2001-2003..

outlined in 2001-2003 and posted in a 2005 der spiegel article.

"fourth phase".. between 2010- and 2013 Hussein writes that al qaeda will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated arabic governments. The estimate is that "the creeping loss of the regimes" power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al qaeda." At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism." oil supplier attacks and US economy targetted didn't quite happen that much but the other stuff did start to happen with arab spring and saudis under pressure etc. And notice that they said the arab states were going to start being taken down 8 years in advance and in the exact years they said.. It started in 2010 arab spring was 2011.. where egypt almost had sharia law.. and massive pressure also laid on saudis who got involved in yemen war at the saudi border 2015, so slightly behind on that one.. but this is clearly longterm planning being executed, that is going on..

"fifth phase this will be the point at which an islamic state, or CALIPHATE can be declared. The plan is by that time, between 2013 and 2016 (ISIS anyone?) western influence in the islamic world will be so reduced and israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al qaeda hopes that by then the islamic state will be able to bring about A NEW WORLD ORDER" Didn't quite happen like that but ISIS did rise, and things are a mess in middle east, israel is weakened and these things.
>>
>>80401441
(cont) The sixth phase "Hussein believes that from 2016 onward there will be a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non believers" which has often been predicted by osama bin laden."

So they are behind schedule but you can see the intent. Declare caliphate.. by the own words this will establish a NEW WORLD ORDER.. this caliphate will declare war against all unbelievers and fight them. And this is what al qaeda and muslim brotherhood etc. Have as their ultimate plan.. Bringing forward their caliphate in the middle east and north africa.

So is al qaeda on the ropes compared to what their stated goals are? doesn't exactly look like it. They're behind on their schedule but not on the ropes.
>>
As you can see, till now we have been if you want to make a chess analogy.. many moves behind when they make their moves all the moves we are waiting for them to do is already done.. Time to understand what their gameplan is and be a bit in front of shit happening for a change..

Their plan is clear, they can't deviate from it because it would be breaking islamic law.. this gives us the advantage IF we know about it.. and that is why they are desperate for the vox populi to be obfuscated confused diffused and pitted against eachother but always remaining pro muslim in the name of "tolerance" as they grow in power and influence, to not understand what islamic law really teaches, untill it's too far down the line where you only have a choice to fight or be subdued. And let's make sure it doesn't come to that.
>>
As beethoven in front of the piano, if we want the western world to survive this onslaught, we have labour to produce, and we can't be the stupid people anymore that we've been the recent decades about this matter. We need to fight it in the way where it really matters, stop islamic law from being implemented stop OIC using UN to implement blasphemy laws and that's where you really nail them and give non adherent muslims the chance to break free from their yoke that they are under under penalty of death for even not agreeing with sharia law.
>>
>>80400266
some notes compiled to the brief you took a screenie of ;)

21 pages to be exact, i cheated i made the font smaller :D with timestamp quotes to relevant things in the 5+ hour brief to get people into his brief and into his book where they'll get their mind blown, this will help you a bit i hope in future discussions about this issue. http://pastebin.com/4aB2uwta
>>
File: 1465953305963.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465953305963.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
>>80402486
Very nice work.

I was making a few generals a few weeks ago on Coughlin but had to stop because they weren't getting enough traction. This place is being shilled hardcore by Clinton shills so it's only natural valuable information like this falls by the wayside. Keep up the good work bro.
>>
>>80402992
I try it's far from competent enough that i would call it good enough, but it's a rough template to base some arguments off of atleast. I started jotting things down because the brief is very information dense and so is the book and it's one of those things that when you read it several times you get it but when it comes time to talk to others about it you're like ah shit i can't remember exactly how it goes.. so i hope it atleast helps partially with that.

Thanks i appreciate it. And you're welcome!
>>
>>80403317
(cont) it's why i made sure to include the timestamps, i was a little sloppy with the first videos i could've done that better but after video 2 the comments are pretty detailed, and i make sure to include timestamp so if i rubbish it up a little bit coughlin explains it like the champ he is.

I made a big deal out of the OIC and milestones parts since it's such a big deal. And yes again thank you and you keep up the good work too!
>>
File: 1465955075485.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1465955075485.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>
>>80403572
saved
>>
File: 1465957380190.jpg (37 KB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
1465957380190.jpg
37 KB, 387x290
Talks between the administration and the Brotherhood took place at high levels, with the Director of the FBI going so far as to meet with the Brotherhood in February 2012 against the expressed directives of Congress.

More alarming, however, is that the FBI then proceeded to undertake the very purging of documents that the Brotherhood had demanded.

The Department of Defense followed shortly thereafter with a Soviet-style purge of individuals along with disciplinary actions and re-education

Not only did the Secretary of State endorse such curbs on speech, the Assistant Attorney General seemed eager to enforce them.

The Muslim Brotherhood, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)—and, through it, our Middle Eastern allies—also seek to embargo all unsanctioned discussions of Islam as a matter of international law. Though such a law would constitute a serious assault on the First Amendment, our Secretary of State met with the General Secretary of the OIC in July 2011 and personally committed the State Department’s best efforts to secure the passage of a law restricting such speech; she even agreed to intimidate American citizens through “peer pressure and shaming” should they choose to exercise their First Amendment rights of free speech to express repeatable relevant facts.

When asked by the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution to affirm that the administration would “never entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion,” the Assistant Attorney General, Tom Perez, refused to answer.

>This shit is only going to get worse with Clinton as POTUS
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>80394715
I want a war with Islam and I have no idea why we are actually having "agreeable discussions" with muslims, who aren't worth our time.
>>
>>80404148
YES.. and her betrayal at the UN with resolution 1618 by the OIC 10 year plan to enact islamic slander laws and enforce punishment for critiquing islam upon western nations.. I made a big deal out of that in my notes. That bitch is so in deep with the muslims and she'll do anything for the money.. I also added additional details at the very end of my notes about huma abedin her aide.. which might startle you aswell as obamas connection.. do you remember oic is 57 member states.. the islamic world, you remember when obama said he had visited all 57 states.. slip of the tongue of his allegiance :) and only when you know this, do you realize how it adds up aswell. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. It was a cue to the OIC and muslim brotherhood that they got a man inside..

She can't be potus.. it's not going to happen.. Trump is really a godsend as imperfect he is in all kinds of ways, he's perfect in the ways that matters. And the people know it and have found their champion..
>>
>>80406519
Mehdi Hasan is a snake and should be fucking killed.
>>
>>80394715
>We had a pretty decent discussion going with a lot of facts presented about islamic law and about what qaradawis motivations were for the future of the muslim world in this thread >>80375661 that got archived perhaps a bit early. It included quite agreeable communication between muslim and non muslim the shittery aside.
>If people want to discuss this further now is the time, otherwise, shred the thread and it won't be posted further, atleast not by me.
>Thank you and enjoy your weekend if the latter be the case!

Muslim here, used to attend Qaradawis lectures.

The man is intelligent and wants the best, but the Muslim Brotherhood as a political entity is a joke and can be bought, and regularly sucks up to the dictators.

The real way to stop terrorism would be to stop funding dictators and every time we try to remove them, stop bombing us and creating groups like IS.
>>
>>80406519
Bring it motherfucker, you couldnt handle a few thousand goat farmers with AKs you will regret starting a war with 1.5 billion of us.

Our rules are simple. Kill those who fight you. Everywhere else this is called self defence, but with us its 'hate speech'.
Fuck you. You come to Muslim countries, rape the women, torture and murder kids, and when Muslims stand up for themselves, because we arent like your Blacks who roll over and take the fucking, we blow you up in return. This is called a natural response, and only your arrogance cant handle the fact that a lowly brown person would dare to resist your savagery.

Fuck you all, I hope you do start a war with Islam because right now the only thing stopping all muslims getting very, very angry is the Saudi scholars who preach that rising up against the ruler will earn you a place in hell.
>>
>>80407081
Yet everytime they were removed, ghaddafi btw. was removed at muslim brotherhood request.. look what happens..

sharia law is the antithesis of democracy, if you want to enforce secular behaviour on muslims you need dictators with secular alliances. Why the hell do you think muslim brotherhood were trying to instigate them being knocked off.. cause they want a caliphate and medina sharia law to emerge..

dictators are necessary to have muslims behave secularly.. why.. because without dictators enforcing secularism upon muslims.. because of islamic law, they will try to revive a caliphate and reinstitute sharia law.. the only boon in that regard is that many muslims are illiterate and think islam is something it isn't, or we'd have a lot more aggression..

This was the whole platform that the western influence in the middle east after the fall of the ottoman caliphate who was a massive part of ww1 which began their fall, was based off of and it was correct, install secular dictators to break up the means to reinstall the caliphate empire.
>>
>>80407081
>The real way to stop terrorism

That's not really our game or certainly not the game of anyone serious. The game is to stop Islam.

>>80406742
Lots of them are playing the good muslim game but are supremacist sharia loving assholes at heart. "Oh, we have to respect their law while in the minority" kind of bullshit.
>>
File: rot_jihad_definition.jpg (591 KB, 919x1892) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_definition.jpg
591 KB, 919x1892
>>80407533
>Our rules are simple. Kill those who fight you.

We know. It doesn't matter. The point is not necessarily to win but rather to arrive at a definitive resolution.

Mind you, I wouldn't be so hostile to muslims if they were confined to their own countries, which I believe we should never attack in the first place, but in so far as they want to move in the west, as in so far as we have idiotic enabler within our borders who allow and encourage such migratory patterns, then we're kind of all fucked aren't we?

Also, offensive jihad is a thing I'm sorry to say. It's not purely defensive.
>>
>>80407538
(cont) under these secular based dictators and leaders the nations became about arab nationalism instead of sharia law.. and kemal attatürk did very well for türkei which ofcourse ottoman loving erdogan has been busy undermining the legacy thereof..

I would love to see muslims coexist with democracy, unfortunately that is a pipe dream when you understand islamic law.. and the reason many of them don't even vote (till they realized recently they can use democracy to gradually institute sharia) because in islam allah is the lawgiver and is against the laws of man. You can't be an adherent muslim if you don't follow sharia. This is precisely why the secret bands as the second form of jihad mentioned in islamic law arose.. because they want their empire back and are tired of the non adherent riddah/murtad muslims.. and want people like you back in full submission or gone from the planet.
>>
>>80407533
That's the sad part, muslim brotherhood has brainwashed you with it being self defense, it's an orchestrated plan to tear up the middle east to make it rife for a caliphate to reemerge..

"western people coming and raping your women" wow really.. the real rape culture is from islam.. taharrush ring a bell?
>>
>>80407966
(cont) they literally poked the bear, the bear reacted, and did exactly what they wanted it to do, they needed support to get towards global medina for the ummah.. they were the ones wanting this.. so they had to poke the west and influence western leaders to do the exactly wrong thing that would catalyze their plan.. you've been played for a fool..
>>
>>80407533
It's not really fighting when you are tied up with pages of ROE rules because any "Civilian" casualities will result in media banging on about it for a week.

These nation building exercises have been absolutely useless, It may be good to go full scorched earth.
>>
>>80408100
(cont) and what's worse once you study their history their plans have been very clear decades before they intiated them to bring about the caliphate.. but since you don't know them you think it's just random. I suggest you with great attention study some of the material presented in this post.. and when you have done so.. you'll find something very different than what you now understand..
>>
>>80407538

Firstly, Im a muslim and i believe secular democracy in the middle east is as alien and as big a failure as shariah woul be in the west.

Second, I agree that the entire premise of the last 100 years has been to stop a caliphate ever re emerging AT ALL COSTS. There is no logical reason to this except that the old imperial powers are shitting themselves at the prospect of a new competitor with 300 million people and vast amounts of oil.

I personally want to see an arab-wide military and economical alliance similar to NATO and the EU that is based around being fully independent and self sufficient.

As a muslim,i can tell you with utmost certainty that no one wants to kill non muslims 'because the quran says so'. They are all motivated by the same thing that motivates Russia and China to get strong. A HISTORY OF GLORY and a LONG PERIOD OF HUMILIATION.

That is it. There is no massive mindless killing order against non muslims. Why has brazil never been suicide bombed? Because they dont come over to MUSLIM lands and RAPE and PILLAGE them.
>>
>>80408100
>>80408164
It's not useful to try and counter his narrative or dispute it. It's the way he feel because his primary identification is as a muslim.

He's an enemy and therefore what he thinks is only important in so far as it informs us about what the enemy thinks.
>>
>>80408164

Not really. You spend entire rotations doing company level advance to contact operations and 'hold' land that goes straight back to the taliban as soon as you leave.

This was a resource grab from start to finish and has nothing to do with bringing democracy etc. Taliban are stronger than ever and the jihadi movement is biggerr and stronger than it ever was in history
>>
Islam has only been without an empire since 1922.. that's how short of a time it has been without an empire.. and how short of a time the rest of the world has had to try to secularize them and atleast make them independent nations towards nationalism and these things.. instead of sharia law in a collective ummah empire.. and in just a few decades all of this is gone in reverse.. Lead by the fall of dictators in the muslim world.. exactly what the muslim brotherhood and al qaeda (the observant muslim base) wanted.. you can't have muslim and non muslim living together in peace if you want sharia law.. total destabilization is the key.. to later unify in a caliphate..
>>
>>80408488
valid point. But it's the ideology more than it is the person, take away the ideology you have a reasonable person there.. apostates from islam are some of the most hardcore people out there against islam.. because they know what sharia law brings when it's implemented and they know the first door they will knock on is theirs.. I'm trying to open his eyes about this matter..
>>
>>80394715
>discussion
there's nothing to discuss. muslims will lose.
>>
>>80408488

Sure. Im an enemy to anyone who wants to kill me because I wont roll over and accept you coming to rape my family.

Im not trying to convince you of anything, in fact i applaud you for being straight up and not lying. Im just saying that when history judges us, you, the Aggressor, will be known as the bad guys, and us, the victorious underdog victims, will be known as the good guys. You cant beat 1.5 billion of us if you declared open war against us, this is why you will never do it. We would crush you as your countries collapsed because of our withdrawn labour, which all your economies depend on.

During the Oil Crisis, your nations were crippled,and it only lasted a few days. You will all suffer. More of us may die, because you guys have much better weapons, but war is about achieving objects and not kill count. And you will lose.
>>
>>80394715
>implying I can support them without secret police knocking on my door after saying something pro-them on internet
Lol
>>
>>80408828
Depends. There are various layers of identity that make difficult for a person to adopt certain point of view. For instance, an apostate is usually still in favor of muslim immigration because he perceive that to oppose it would be a tacit recognition that he doesn't belong into to country in which he finds himself, regardless of status as an apostate.

The muslim immigrant has a choice of either feeling as though he fully belong to an ummah or to never feeling as though he fully belong to, in this case, the british identity. This is, of course, reinforced by the ties of history, which manifest themselves in the form of his ancestry. His parents are muslims and so on and so forth. This is a fact that cannot be changed and so his becoming an apostate doesn't just mean changing opinion but also denying the legacy of his ancestors.

Only white people take pride in denying the legacy of their ancestors.

Our individualistic model tends to make us think that religion is only a matter of personal decision but it's actually something which is decided from within the context of a matrix of identity and history. This guy is fucked and so are we.
>>
Thanks, Danebro, we need daily threads on this topic. Too much of /pol/ is convinced that Muslims have no agency and are just pawns.

Let me catch up, in the meantime here's a very large compilation of statistics on Muslim support for terrorism, extremism and failure to integrate:

http://pastebin.com/XmRvX6kK
>>
>>80408488
(cont) so i appreciate your blunt analysis, but it's slightly askew.. even if they know that islamic law is islamic law.. deep down they might see that it is wrong.. And it's unfair to rob them of that.. So i do both, i understand what you say, but i also try to show them what game is being played for those who do not fully understand islam..

Infact many of the conversions away from islam simply to non islam or to christianity happens when you show them the sira and the hadiths about who muhammad really was, or what islamic law truly teaches. There are many who understand islamic law and many who simply follow, now don't misunderstand, if they knew it well it wouldn't change into some different more peaceful version of islam, but they would understand more the monster that it is.. It's not fair to rob them of this.. However inasmuch as they follow islamic law.. which has declared war on all kuffar till the time of the day of ressurection.. which means basically for all time relevant to us currently. Then he is an enemy of us, not because we want him as an enemy but because he follows an ideology that has declared war on us..

>>80409152
It was not self defense for 1400 years.. it never was, the caliphates did not expand based on self defense.. they expanded based on brutal conquest..

You sadly believe the illusion that you are acting in self defense.. the muslim brotherhood wants you in medina stance it is why they have created this situation..

You said it yourself.. the west wanted painstakingly for the caliphate to not reemerge yet strangely their compromised leaders are now doing exactly what is facilitating that process.. ask yourself why they would promote the very thing they so desperately want not to happen.

As for westerners raping muslim women, what are you even talking about.. those instances of some out of control are so minor and so few.. and if you also notice those are HEAVILY reprimanded..
>>
>>80409413
See you said it yourself.

The reason you hate us so much is that if my muslim bro in iraq is murdered by you, i will side with him and not you, ever. We are a threat to you because our allegiance is to other muslims, always. This is exactly the same with Jews, whos allegiance will always be to Israel no matter where they live.
>>
>>80409152
>Im an enemy to anyone who wants to kill me because I wont roll over and accept you coming to rape my family.

This is incorrect. You are an enemy because you have social objectives that are incompatible with our social objectives.

Any two people with incompatible objectives are enemies of one another. Islam as a system is inimical to everything other than itself. This is why I am your enemy and why you are mine.

This is why we should not seek to live together.

>Im just saying that when history judges us, you, the Aggressor

First of, as a muslim, you should consider that only Allah is judge. Second, we know full when that in history both Islam and the west were aggressors in turn. There is a very wide context to appreciate here. Islam didn't land in India under the hospices of missionary work but rather that of imperialistic conquest. The same can be said about places like Bosnia or the mosques that have been built in Spain.

Recently, we have been the agressors. In the past, it was Islam. In the eyes of Islam, every time the muslim was attacking it was good. Every time non muslim were attacking it was bad. This is the end of that moral analysis.

>We would crush you as your countries collapsed because of our withdrawn labour, which all your economies depend on.

The west does not depend on muslim labor at all.

>During the Oil Crisis, your nations were crippled,and it only lasted a few days.

I believe something along the line of 90% of the economy of the muslim world depend on oil. Mutual annihilation is something I'm prepared to accept.

As I said in another post, I don't mind muslim living in their country doing their thing. I have no reason, for instance, to attack anyone in Pakistan in so far as no one from that country comes into mine. The only reason I give a shit about Islam in the first place is that there are muslim in my country. This is most regrettable. There shouldn't really be non muslims in muslim country either.
>>
>>80409758
>The reason you hate us so much is that if my muslim bro in iraq is murdered by you, i will side with him and not you, ever.

This is very much correct, but is only a problem if you live in a non muslim country.

This is the only problem. Go recreate a caliphate at your leisure.
>>
>>80409744
>And it's unfair to rob them of that

Fairness isn't our concern. Our concern is to live as we wish with whom we wish into our own countries. Whatever they decide is up to them. The literature they could consult to abandon Islam is readily available to them if they wish to consider it.

What we have to consider right now isn't their very understandable attitude toward Islam, the caliphate and shariah law, but rather our own foolishness in ignoring these attitudes and in pretending they either do not really exist or have no effects.

The constant negation of our own desire is also a matter of concern.
>>
>>80409758
Please read sayyid qutb milestones..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=10m0s Quote from milestones. This is key to understanding strategy of islamic terrorist organizations. Because they all follow this principle of abrogation. Here the qur'an 17:106 is one of the proofs they use to justify it. Along with ofcourse muhammads 23 year rise to power and his decrees changing from mecca to medinan jihad abrogating the peaceful meccan verses. Therefore by following these examples by first prostelytizing and if people do not convert THEN comes the sword and jihad period later when the muslims increase in number, towards those who refuse to accept islam.. To them they are following and emulating the perfect pattern, muhammad their prophet.

They want you in medina stance.. not in makkah stance and you're playing right along, they want you desperate so you call for the solution they desire, order out of chaos.. i'll go out on a limb here cause it's out of the scope of this conversation but the freemasons are islamic at the core.. I'll show you something.. the cube is a square.. the corner of the cube is the star the G, that's the kaaba and the black stone.. the compass is the crescent spire over makkah, representing allah and the black stone meteorite represents muhammad and the mahdi the supreme ruler of the caliphate to come.
>>
>>80410348
Freemasons are fellow travellers, reliance of the traveller is a cue to that.. islamic law book has highest gold standard seal of approval from al azhar university..

They reject jesus as son of god, the stone the builders rejected has become the head of the corner, they wait instead for another emperor, the islamic mahdi. (meaning guided one in arabic) only with this endgame in mind, which coughlin has still yet to realize, do all these individual events that align with the milestone process add up, that's the crescendo of it, the peak.. they facilitate the destabilization of the middle east and war between 3 factions of islam.. the sunni the shia and the sufi turks) a massive muslim civil war that the mahdi will settle and rule as a singular emperor over all the ummah for 7-8 years.

This is the new world order that for instance the al qaeda which means observant base is talking about.. A new order in the middle east..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s Muslim brotherhoods goal in america: "Enablement of islam in north america" "Islamic movement lead by the muslim brotherhood which adopts muslim causes domestically and globally and which works to expand the OBSERVANT MUSLIM BASE (Al-qaeda (base) Al-muslamina (muslim) Al-moltzema (obedient) aims at unifying and directing muslim efforts, PRESENTS ISLAM AS A CIVILIZATIONAL ALTERNATIVE.. and... SUPPORTS the global ISLAMIC STATE wherever it is."

The ushering in of the mahdi, out of chaos order.
>>
>>80410348
Hmmmm nasser executed qutub
And farouk sent the irom guard to kill hassan al-banna
Feels good man
My country is already a shit hole
Now imagine it as a shithole + theocracy lol
>>
>>>80409152
>It was not self defense for 1400 years.. it never was, the caliphates did not expand based on self defense.. they expanded based on brutal conquest..
>
Irrelevant, so did every other empire. We took the knowledge of the Conquered and cultivated it and shared it, while you destroy the legacy of those you conquered. All our great scholars were from conquered nations.

>You sadly believe the illusion that you are acting in self defense.. the muslim brotherhood wants you in medina stance it is why they have created this situation..
>
It is self defence because Israel was imposed on us not the other way round. If you cant see why this would upset us then you are less open minded than you think.
Iraq was destroyed based on the WMD lie by you, not us.

>You said it yourself.. the west wanted painstakingly for the caliphate to not reemerge yet strangely their compromised leaders are now doing exactly what is facilitating that process.. ask yourself why they would promote the very thing they so desperately want not to happen.
ISIS is reviled by all muslims and claims the caliphate. They will be destroyed by Muslims.
If a 'good' caliphate ever emerged muslims would flock to it, so creating (not creating per se, but ENABLING) an 'evil' caliphate makes perfect sense to turn muslims away from the idea.
>As for westerners raping muslim women, what are you even talking about.. those instances of some out of control are so minor and so few.. and if you also notice those are HEAVILY reprimanded..
Bullshit and you know it. 'combat stress' 'difficult job' blah blah. I am friends with many british troops and they all know just as well as I do that rhe ones who are punished get punished for bringing disrepute to their service, and not for the actual crime.
Case in point; the blackwater shootings of iraqi civilians, abu ghraib, etc.
>>
>>80410803
Iron guard*
>>
Im very impressed by this discussion btw, keep it up.

My next question to you is,
Can you not see that you are the aggressors? We never invaded you. We fought FOR you in ww1 AND 2. You SUPPORTED US until communism fell, until you needed a new Enemy to keep the war economy rolling. You came to our lands to steal our resources, and dressed it up as righteous retaliation.
>>
File: ACvMahdi comparison.jpg (53 KB, 403x514) Image search: [Google]
ACvMahdi comparison.jpg
53 KB, 403x514
>>80410555
I know i'm catching you offguard canada with this.. but there's alot to it, that couglin has still to realize yet, it's only tip of the iceberg what he has discovered.. here's a comparison with the islamic mahdi and the biblical antichrist. (pic related)

Only the pic is slightly incorrect he will not establish a global kingdom but a massive caliphate where sharia law is enacted as the supreme law.. and if you are not a muslim, or have allegiance to the caliph or the number of his name 666 (the black stone is 666 at corner of the babylonian sun seal kaaba) you cannot buy or sell..

and mark on forehead (muslim battle attire they put green band on their forehead) or wrist (green band on wrist) with the shahada..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hh0Zxn5Xg#t=11m0s the babylonian cube with the corner of it has 666 where the black stone sits, at the corner, the supreme ruler, allah and mahdi and muhammad was emmisary of allah according to islam, it is also by muhammad called yamin allah meaning right hand of allah, and is a bethyl stone a stone meteorite that FELL FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH..
>>
>>80410348
I am not an ikhwani, never have been an ikhwani and i believe the ikhwan are wrong on many points, so my beliefs are not tied to Sayyed Qutb
>>
>>80411095
Ok good atleast that is something! but they are wolves in sheep clothing about this, they do not want some radical change away from sharia law they want medina sharia law and nothing but that.. that is their ultimate goal. The more you study them the worse it gets about this, and as we have perhaps our disagreements with other issues, of this when all is laid down, it is very clear that not 99% but 100% that they want this.. and they are obsessed about it close to the point of no return.
>>
>>80407533

You poor sad thing. Just fucking load few nukes on your pathetic countries and then let's see what will happen and how quickly you will become obedient dogs. Only thing stopping us from slaughtering your lot is that we know that a lengthy war would stop advancment. Dear Muslim goat fucker don't piss off Europe, we have been very nice for the last 70 years after thousands of years of killing. Please don't make us mad.
>>
>>80407533

Also you goat fucker, why don't you fuck off back to your sacred lands if you hate West so much. Oh right I know because you are a fucking leach. Make your own shit fags
>>
>>80410927
I believe the west did not act aggressively toward Islamic countries between 1989 and 2001 unless you county the first Iraq war. But this was about Saddam's invasion of Kuwait, which called for help (and so did Saudi Arabia).

The only legit issue may have been Israel but it is so small as to be utterly irrelevant, it seems. A small population of irregular within the border of a very small country made to please the jews.

Also you cannot, on the one hand, justify your ideology by saying that the west is the aggressor and then ignore all those times Islam clearly was the aggressor. Either both are wrong OR you're an Islamic supremacist who believe that it's okay when Islam attacks but not the other way around.
>>
>>80410989
Weird, my sheikh told me that mahdi is just a normal human that will be general and make a base to defense muslims till jesus comes and kills the anti-christ
And that jesus is going to rule not mahdi
>>
>>80411683
Well yes because the islamic end times is the christian end times in reverse.. the bad guys are the good guys and the good guys are the bad guys..

In christianity the antichrist will rule with peace for 7-8 years and then declare war against all who do not worship his god of war.

In islam.. mahdi is good guy comes to unite all factions of islam under him rule with peace for 7-8 years then _blank stuff_ something happens and isa (jesus in the bible) comes down from heaven with an army to fight some guy called dajjal which means decieving messiah.. who is the decieving messiah in christianity.. the mahdi.. the emperor.. who first is peaceful and make peace treaty with christians and jews and then something happens and the shit hits the fan bigtime.
>>
File: 1442613063297.jpg (782 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1442613063297.jpg
782 KB, 1280x800
>>80410989
worshipping objects future humans will dislodge from the armour on the side of their space-station sanitation sector.
>>
>>80411574
Im speaking about the current conflict. Israel is of course at the root of it all, as that 'small insignificant' slice of land contains the holy site of all our religions, currently controlled by a bunch of eastern european immigrant Jews.

My personal view is that Jerusalem should be put under international control with a rotating government.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH A JEWISH STATE if they act civilised and dont massacre all the goyim and inflict apartheid on them. Jews are our cousins and believers in God.
>>
>>80411981
(cont) in christianity something happens to the mahdi and the soul of satan himself becomes part of the mahdi and he goes very bad.. or weither he was just fooling them all along.. that is a possibility also, but either way in christianity the end times begins when your story of the mahdi ends with "something happens" that's when christianity warns.. WATCH OUT.. and this ushers in the times of the tribulation before the arrival of 10.000 holy ones from the clouds with jesus leading them.
>>
>>80412144
(cont) but here's where the muslim manuscript is in trouble.. the dajjal commands a massive empire that threatens the entire world.. the mahdi rules a massive empire.. yet somehow the mahdi is fighting the dajjal which is NOT the west? where does the dajjal and his massive empire suddently come from? and the people obedient to him come from.. how was he able to be a decieving messiah in the mahdi rules and blank.. something happened and then isa.. could the stupid kuffar christians have a point afterall, remember, that islam started off as a christian cult that said that the bible was wrong and that it had been changed, and then brought forward the qur'an sira and hadiths.. as authoritative versions of the bible.. and muhammad as the FINAL PROPHET.. the bible warned about precisely this..
>>
>>80408292

Like you came to Europe to rape and pillage for centuries? We owe you dogs quite a bit. So please start something please please start, because the hate the people still have for what your lot did back in the days is still present today. Just start please, People from central Europe and South Europe are probably waiting for this shit the most. Not Americans or Brits. Fuck them. It's time for our payback.
>>
>>80411981
Yagoug magog the uncivilized barbarians
They will come in huge waves eith low tech
But their incredible numbers will destroy us and burn everything
Some humans will survive and hide
And whem they get out of their hiding place they will find that all of yagoug magoug are dead because they starved to death
And so humanity will be rebuilt but everyome will be atheist lol
Very long Long time after it 3 huge meteors will hit the earth and none will survive
And that is how humanity ends
>>
>>80412106
>as that 'small insignificant' slice of land contains the holy site of all our religions

That's really kek worthy.

I have no sympathies nor antipathies toward the jews but they should seriously consider abandoning their jewish character. Their religion is shit and shouldn't serve as the basis of anything, much less political decisions. But they're idiots in that regard.

Also, the reason you only speak about "the current conflict" is that arbitrarily reducing your window of observation to the recent past cast Islam in a much more favorable light because it reduces it to a time when it wasn't dominant and thus couldn't do much of anything, including terrible stuff.

As I said, go make a Caliphate somewhere. All the best and you'll see me in hell 'cause I ain't gonna believe in this shit.
>>
>>80412595
With low tech*
Everyone*
Sorry on mobile.
>>
>>80412540
And I am certain that next time it all kicks off, Nato wont be there to stop the bloodthirsty black flag wavers from slitting your throats in full HD either. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
File: Qaradawi.jpg (106 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Qaradawi.jpg
106 KB, 640x427
>>80407081
>thinks the US creates IS
>too oblivious to see his boy-lover supports ISIS and other terrorist sects
2/10 if you're serious

9/10 if you're troll
>>
>>80412641
You seem to think we want to enslave you. We literally dont. You will never leave us to start a caliphate because then you wont get your cheap oil.

I guarantee to you, if you let us build our own places up in peace, absolutely no enmity would come to you and you'll probably get cheap oil deals anyway.
>>
>>80412394
(cont) ok i bring a bombshell on you right now.. remember paul the apostle who was saul of tharsis, the jews who continually get everything wrong.. what did he talk about

galatians 1

"7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Muhammad preached gospel from "angel" "jibriel" that caused him in the sira physical harm told him RECITE

Now this is where it gets REALLY interesting.. so there's warning about a false gospel to be preached.. what does paul do.. Or rather.. where does he GO!

"14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days."

He goes to ARABIA TO WARN THEM.. where did islam come.. arabia 600 years after death and ressurection of jesus..

And he returns where.. to damascus.. look at islamic dabiq prophecy.. of ISIS a massive confrontation between muslims and the christians in damascus.. Where is damascus syria..

Now.. either the prophets were perfect guessers.. this was before muhammad was born, before islam existed, and before the qur'an sira and hadiths was a thing..

Either they were perfect guessers or they had some help!

You were warned about this!
>>
>>80412859
> posts a picture of the guy naming Hamas, Hezbollah and a Hamas offshoot

> not knowing ISIS are in open war with all 3 of these groups

> obvious israeli semen recepticle because only israelis ever say that hamas (MB), hezbollah(Iranian) and isis(iraqi) are the same.
>>
File: srebrenica.jpg (78 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
srebrenica.jpg
78 KB, 620x395
>>80412738

Oh we don't need no NATO friend. We just want for revenge for 300 years of you cunts attacking. Hope it happens in my life time. I truly do. We fucked you off once this time we will be the ones who push forward. And we are not like Americans or Brits who have to follow some codes. Also we were never aggressors like Anglos are. Justice is on our side.
>>
>>80412948
>You will never leave us to start a caliphate because then you wont get your cheap oil.

The laws of economic won't stop being effective if the muslim world was to coalesce into a caliphate. Oil trade would still be most of the income. It wouldn't really matter at all.

The only problem is the militaristic nature of Islam. The Koran is quite clear about the fact that only one God has the right to be worshiped and that the jews, the Christian and the polytheist must be fought. But the truth of the matter is that I don't think muslim have in in themselves, if they were to form a caliphate, to trigger WWIII over religious ground. They'd find a way around it so we'd be fine.

I literally don't care what muslim do in their country. If they want shariah, execute their homosexual, cut the head of their apostate, have their women in burkhas, I don't give a shit. But if they're in my country? Yeah I'll take a civil war with a side of fries thank you very much.
>>
>>80413057
This is why russia is doing the exact right thing, if assad falls, it's bad news.. bad news as in libya bad news as in iraq 10x.. And what is the idiot western governments doing, being dragged around by the nose by muslim brotherhood facilitating this agenda, thinking they're "doing the right thing".. STAY OUT.. let russia deal with it, and take out ISIS post haste before they go close to their final stage.. that they try to usher in massive muslim civil war to usher in the mahdi, you can only delay it, but delay it as long as you can.. more of them will pop up and eventually they will have that big muslim civil war in middle east that is unlike anything we've ever seen.. but let's not wish for it.. they want it because their texts want it and they want it because they follow it..
>>
>>80414093
(cont) to see the inevitability of it with adherent muslims think of the disaster it was that coughlin also mentioned about creating constitutions that were pro sharia instead of secular in iraq and afghanistan.. what happened?

What is islamic law? It is the law of the land.. In islam Allah is the lawgiver, it is because of this principle that democracy is ruled out in Islam, and islamic is not compatible with democracy or western civilization, the entire ummah (all muslims globally regardless what nation they live in) lives under the sharia law given by muhammad the messenger of allah. And is obligated to attempt to make sharia law the law of the land they live in. And to replace your national laws with the law of sharia and demand that you follow sharia aswell even if you are not a muslim.

Therefore any system that does not include sharia law has no or low chance of success for adherent muslims, because they will refuse to accept it. This explains how the US government by accident due to advice by muslim scholars escalated further the old shia/sunni conflict in iraq and afghanistan, by setting up laws there based on sharia in order to please muslims, rather than secular, and since shia and sunni have differences between how they interpret sharia law, they had to battle it out to find out which faction would be supreme/win. And now you have ISIS in iraq. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=37m22s

that times 100.. is what is basically in store according to their own texts.. muslims butchering muslims like nothing we've ever seen before.. as the addage goes.. you think that's something you ain't seen nothing yet..
>>
>>80412948

Lies. Muslims killed raped and tortured people from Slavic countries for centuries. Just from my country they killed or enslaved 200,000 people. Now the dogs are pretending to be victims. Ever wondered why nobody from East Europe likes you and lets you live in their countries? We steel feel the hate for what you have done. So please please start so we have an excuse. And like I said we aren't Anglos we too know how to chop off hands and heads. We have a lot to pay you dogs back.
>>
>>80413236
i quote him, celebrating hamas, islamic jihad, and hizbullah

i don't care if it's iraqis doing jihad, saudis, doing jihad, iranians doing jihad, etc. you outright support someone no different than ISIS, and need to be wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>80414308
>that times 100.. is what is basically in store according to their own texts.. muslims butchering muslims like nothing we've ever seen before.. as the addage goes.. you think that's something you ain't seen nothing yet..

That's why I have absolutely no confidence at all that they could actually restore a caliphate even under the best of conditions. There is too much diversity of opinion for it to actually work. They would fight over what the law ought to be. It would be fucking glorious. We just need to let it happen while watching them scream "NO TRUE ISLAM".
>>
>>80415342
This is actually the muslim brotherhoods master plan, and is justified by their texts aswell.. When this muslim civil war occurs over which faction gets to be dominant over the caliphate.. then the mahdi will come out of hiding and they will give him the bay'ah the allegiance as supreme caliph over all muslim nations and over all the ummah, it's quite a strange tale, it even says that they will hunt him down and he doesn't want to be caliph (emperor) but they will take him out from his abode and force him to give the bay'ah meaning allegiance like i bow down in allegiance to you, at the kaaba, and just before that he is hiding and one of those 3 wouldbe caliphs will send an army to destroy him fearing his political power and that ground army will be swallowed up by an earthquake.. (signs and wonders) and this is the sign to the muslims that this is the mahdi and the mahdi has arrived, and through this they all unify into the largest islamic empire bigger than all the former and far more powerful.. but peaceful.. for 7-8 years.. and mahdi does this and that and everything is great for the muslims for those 7-8 years..

The muslim terrorist factions trying to facilitate this they're not stupid they just believe in this to the point of no return.
>>
>>80416100
(cont) here's a video from muslim perspective about the mahdi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5B-LL1ObW4di
>>
File: 1458080438338.jpg (336 KB, 1000x1247) Image search: [Google]
1458080438338.jpg
336 KB, 1000x1247
>>80407533
The partitioning of the ottoman caliphate was a greater boon to the world than stopping Hitler.

Your ever-expanding ideology will be stopped no matter what.

I will live in New Byzantium soon, demon scum nun-raping civilation destroying peice of human refuse
>>
>>80412948

Just too add.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQhHAtsFvM

Us Slavs aren't Anglos. So start please.
>>
>>80416100
(cont) this is where the order out of chaos principle comes from.. someone not understanding islamic law or islamic prophecy will look as order out of chaos as a means to divide people to rule as an oligarchy..

But under islam order out of chaos is the ushering in of the arrival of the mahdi the right hand of allah.. muhammads sucessor.. people ask how will the muslims accept someone as supreme emperor.. understand two things.. a) a caliph means sucessor of muhammad, they follow his traditions and example.. the sharia law.. but the mahdi is a direct successor of muhammad. of blood. And he has certain signs in his body that must match perfectly and all add up and when they do and when certain things occur, then it is he. they mention all kinds of things and i should mention many of those are weak hadiths like the size of his belly his height, his beard his eyes, his forehead his birthmarks (which is interesting) all these things.. a very specific thing..

Throughout history you also have people who have claimed to be, but it's very clear that the actual mahdi doesn't want to be known and they actually have to find him because he doesn't want the responsibility or some such thing.. in essence, they expect of him to settle the dispute amongst all muslim factions and reconsile them all and unite them all in a singular islam with him being the authority and supreme emperor.. and rule with injustice when it was before ruled with injustice the ummah was.. so to them it is a love story.. he brings the caliphate back makes our empire greater than ever before makes muslims respected and glorified.. 7-8 years of this.. then blank.. and then christian texts warns.. watch out.. SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN.. he declares war against the rest of the world as infidels.. notice two things.. a) 7-8 year treaty.. b) he breaks the treaty.. which is in accordance with hudna which is cease fire in islam as the ummah gathers its strength to attack overtly..
>>
>>80417395
(cont) b) mahdi is direct ascendant of muhammad so it's full circle to muslims.. it's another like muhammad.. So in christianity it says he will be aided by a false prophet.. in christianity that false prophet is muhammad, who declares that he is authoritative over jesus so he will be aided by the false prophet to establish the beast.. muhammad predicted he would come with certain marks in his body to identify him.. so he will be aided by the false prophet to establish the beast. And ofcourse to muslims this is said very differently and as a good thing..Where much detail could go into that.
>>
>>80417736
(cont) here's the real omgosh.. you know muslims do the one finger salute no god but allah. as mimiced aswell in the permutations before islam like with egypt and the obelisk.. the one finger.. no god but he who is above. where do the 10.000 warriors come from.. the skies.. through the firmament.. the atmosphere (as astronauts see it).. but their god allah.. the moon god.. is from where.. the high abode.. where he fought with the biblical god.. we're in the middle of a war and we don't even know the half of it.. but one of them want to dominate us another wants to uplift us and they do not like eachother.. and a third one is the big daddy that won't take no more shit towards us. The job allegory is very clear aswell. How satan a high angel wanted to destroy mankind out of jealousy of what it could become.. These are stories covering something much greater than just this earth. The apocalypse also means the unveiling.. they will settle the dispute once and for all..
>>
>>80418371
(cont) amen praise be to the hidden ones, they hidden ones reveals themselves at the time of the day of the lord.
>>
>>80418527
And what do they say to the muslims who slaughter unbelievers, those who live by the sword (shari'ah law) will die by the sword! And they even mention edom as being teman to dedan, yemen to saudi arabia.. where islam is from... ezekiel 25:13

they come with a sky army 10.000 holy ones dispatched, masters of the universe. masters of galaxies dispatched to induct earth into the kingdom of heaven.. and ressurect people into new and glorious bodies because the fallen body of sin cannot enter the kingdom. And the time of the rule of man being over on earth. Answering to jesus who answer to them, son of man and son of god.

Now this is in christian theology.. in islam.. all things in the universe collapse into the earth and there will only be allah.. and that's it..

This is because when satan is undone, he cannot see past his own judgement :) so his dream is collapsing unto itself.
>>
>>80419010
(cont) this is because satan was a highly adorned cherub, like a peacock adorned in gems and precious things (awards) perfect in all his ways till a flaw was discovered in him ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 mirror prophecy against king of tyre and the cedar of lebanon, according to matthew 18:20 recipy when 2 or 3 come together in my name there i am amongst them decoding mechanism for the elect. I am hiding away something from you that i want you to find out in due time, by showing you what i am hiding from you if you understand this cipher. Because it's not for all to know but those who fill understand certain things can decode it.

Look at it again.. one ezekiel 28 isiaiah 14 they say the mirror prophecy.. one says he was in the garden of god, another saying he was the annointed guardian cherub (of earth) who sinned.. which declares him as the watcher commander. and a murderer that was from the beginning, because before man was he existed.
>>
>>80419757
(cont) this is "Allah" or as he was known in sumer as SIN or SUEN.. do not SIN.. do not follow sin!

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

"he will be like the most high" he has his own religion that he is the supreme god his own followers and he's the one that is regarded as god of this world.. he was known in various names in the past but his name now in islam is "allah".
>>
>>80420079
But the biggest tell is, he's the most proud one he is even called that in islam it's one of the many names of allah.. who is allah, the most proud one.. you insult him his followers or his doctrine.. death penalty!
>>
>>80420203
Actually the bad b movie x-men apocalypse is funny enough is a pretty good conceptual understanding of him.. old as time, seeing humans as insects that need guidance and forceful rulership or they will fall short of their objective.. believing in power and the inability of mankind to guide itself towards their intended trajectory, seeing them as weak and frail and unable to appreciate the things and the responsibility they are given, this he actively seeks to show god in the parable of job where he punishes job in an effort to get job to transgress and abandon the lord, something often misunderstood as if god is actively just having fun by picking at job like an ant under a magnifying glass, no that is when the flaw of the cherub was starting to be revealed he was changed.. Whatever truly happened in full detail i trust will be revealed in time. But that they see through time is pretty evident.
>>
>>80420872
(cont) he waged a battle against god and now he was cast out.. and his disciples follow the same trajectory.. murderers like the murderer from the beginning, they kill man for not following god the way they want god to be followed.. And worse.. each kill is a human sacrifice to allah, for disobeying allah.. as a prominent psycholigist once noted which i paraphrase, that one cannot embrace fully the doctrine of islamic law and expect to come out afterwards as a whole human being capable of living in a modern society.. It's murder death kill untill the planet is purified of any human who fail to worship the islamic doctrine. and each one who does not is to fear and horror a human sacrifice to allah to deter others to be fearful of not following it. And self destructive at its core mimicing its creator and its inception because he knew his time is drawing to an end.
>>
>>80421709
none is so fearful angry and afraid of being questioned as a member of the ummah of islam.. And none has so much bloodlust imprinted into them as this doctrine provides.. A massmurderer pales in comparison to the mind of allah. Allah in the islamic law and the islamic doctrine doesn't simply dislike non muslims he hates them with a vengeance that is almost inhuman and reflected in his macabre punishments for various transgressions.
>>
>>80422237
we as human beings can sense pleasure and pain very vividly, and pain more vivid than pleasure.. as such in this fallen state our poor souls are perfect instruments for him to enact his wrath upon us, and whilst the biblical god tells us do not fear death and pain because it is of the fallen one, it often aids us very little when confronted with such malice.. having his entire order designed around terror and pain and a brutal death if you refuse, all of a sudden for people who do not know the larger things in play, one might be very suddently compelled to say ok yeah.. now before i wasn't quite for that but since you put it THAT WAY.. perhaps i could agree with that.. what's coming is not called the trials and tribulations for nought.. job on steoroids for some, and the lucky remnant should count their blessings.. atleast they will be caught up and changed.. with god in the air.. those not so fortunate have to endure this.. how much is up to us, how much will we allow this virus to spread and infect the body of humanity because it is a virus, it is like a borg.. like the cube they bow to and the black stone that sits at the corner of it ominously fallen from the sky.. the more we allow sharia law to spread the more victims it will incur.. and quite frankly.. once you see some of the things that is done by muslims towards non muslims as dictated by their god allah and their prophet muhammad by his example.. and even against non adherent muslims.. it takes the brighteness right out of your eyes.. And leaves only a solemn wish.. make it stop..
>>
This is what gets me about the whole thing, steering back to coughlin.. the cairo 1990 human rights declaration and how they reframed it and nobody even objected to it or even noticed it.. the OIC bits will really make you flip the fucking table..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=6m44s Cairo declaration of human rights in Islam from 1990 is what guides human rights in OIC member nations (the 57 islamic nations) So what the cairo declaration of "human rights" actually says, that they have said they will implement sharia law in all 57 member states in the OIC, not human rights according to the UN declaration of human rights.
Article 24 of 1990 cairo declaration of human rights.
"all the rights and freedoms stipulated in this declaration are subject to the islamic shari'ah"
Article 25
"The Islamic Shari'ah is the ONLY SOURCE OF REFERENCE for the explanation or clarification of any of the articles in this declaration"
So when muslim organizations like the muslim brotherhood frontgroup CAIR, says they stand for human rights or civil rights, what they mean by definition is that they want to implement sharia law.. not implement or stand for human rights according to the UN declaration as is what we think in the west.. So essentially they through this legalese have avoided having to follow the UN declaration of human rights by redefining what the term human rights means to them. Therefore they can get away legally with human rights violations if whatever cruel and unusual punishment there is, it is acceptable under shari'ah. Similarly no muslim nation is subject to the haague convention of extradition of women and children so if a muslim man takes you and your child to one of those 57 muslim countries, and decide he wants to keep you there for the rest of your life, nobody will help you. So watch out for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=8m58s the article 24/25 rule
>>
>>80394715
Thank you for these threads, based Danish anon
>>
>>80425470
(cont) This ofcourse needs to be challenged but who's going to do that if nobody even knows what the OIC has been doing?
So WHEN YOU HEAR A MUSLIM ORGANIZATION SAY THEY ARE THERE TO PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS THEY MEAN THEY ARE THERE TO PROMOTE SHARIA LAW!

Do crosses in the classroom violate muslims human rights? Yes they do if you consider human rights to mean sharia law.. According to the pact of umar, tafsir ibn kathir non muslims dhimmis promised to "refrain from erecting crosses on the outside of the churches and demonstrating them and our books in public...." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=11m52s
And ofcourse according to sharia christians are not allowed to build churches or synagogues but only to repair those already in existence. Oh so tolerant islam is..

It has to be challenged that human rights is not the same as sharia law. But consider that OIC tries to promote sharia law in non muslim nations (addressing the concerns of the ummah). And nobody even knows of this deliberate manipulation via ofcourse other muslim organizations aswell like cair and isna etc. In the US.

it gets better.. or worse depending on how you look at it..
>wake me up inside can't wake up
They redefined racism aswell according to sharia law and nobody noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=14m55s OIC also REDEFINES RACISM as non biological descrimination based on cultural differences.
So when they say racism, they mean critique of islam. This when implemented is in accordance with shari'ahs blasphemy law, that you cannot criticize islam or the prophet muhammad, or lead people away from islam and many other things. But first and foremost deals with the two first parts.
So as the OIC has redefined what racism is when THEY say it, they try to make critique of Islam a punishable HATECRIME!
>>
>>80425594
YW sorry for rambling a bit aswell, but this shit is way over the top if you can't get upset about this just roll over and die.. why even bother.. But for those who want to fight for good and wholesome things.. that haven't given up on everything just yet. it's a wakeup call.. and one of the big ones..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=17m17s Similarly OIC has also used xenophobia in such a way that if someone says "i'm this and that i'm a proud american and i stand for the constitution of the united states" the constitution ofcourse being diametrically opposed to shari'ah law.. That would make that person "xenophobic", since that person stands for values that is the opposite of shari'ah law.. This is massively manipulative legally deceptive language being used to push sharia law here.. whilst pretending that this is not what they are doing since they simply redefine terms to cover it up or to obfuscate terms to give them legal grounds for implementing sharia law.. there's no doubt about it.

These OIC legal terms needs to be challenged by the rest of the world immediately, because they are also using the UN as a vehicle to implement shari'ah law globally and to attempt to enact blasphemy laws via this warped legalese..
>>
These are one of the ones that get me this is UN level this fucking bullshit they're playing this.. 57 islamic nations making extra national jurisdictional claims..

Get this.. combatting terrorism.. watch the language :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=19m19s "OIC convention on combatting international terrorism" another warped legalese statement that makes it appear that OIC member states and the ummah is actually fighting terrorism, but no.. again terrorism according to sharia law, and jihad is permissible in sharia law, so this is not defined as terrorism.. One message for the kuffar, another message for the muslims.. taken to a whole other level..
Here is the first two articles of the convention..

"pursuant to the tenents of the TOLERANT islamic shari'ah which rejects all forms of violence and terrorism, and in particular specialy those based on extremism (according to sharia law jihadis are not extremists they are following the law).. and call for protection of HUMAN RIGHTS (redefined as according to sharia law), which provisions are paralleled by the principles and rules of international law (according to sharia law) founded on cooperation between peoples for the establishments of peace (which under sharia law means when sharia law rules the entire world).

"Abiding by the lofty, mroal and religious principles particularly the provisions of the islamic shari'ah as well as the human heritage of the islamic ummah"
>>
>>80426110 (cont) official oic stuff..
"Adhering to the charter of the organization of the islamic conference (which says when we say human rights we mean sharia and nothing else but that). It's objectives and principles, aimed at creating an appropriate atmosphere to strengthen cooperation and understanding among Islamic States aswell as relevant OIC resolutions.."

So they're basically saying "we're doing nothing about the jihadis, because we think they are ok as long as it can be shown they follow islamic law and don't kill muslims that are adherent muslims.. we won't do a thing about them killing kuffar.. But we WANT you to think we're helping you, so we play tricks with the words, but mean something very different than what you think we are saying!"

It's the same shit when the muslim organizations come out and say "we don't condone the killing of innocents", innocents according to sharia law meaning only when adherent muslims are killed without a just cause.. Everyone else.. they don't care. Because when they have redefined it and you haven't said hey you are not allowed to redefine words like that, then they can't legally get away with it without lying, and eventhough they can lie to defend the faith, it's still not permissible in all cases, so they try to decieve like this instead first and foremost since that is preferred. And where is the justification for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=49m09s 49m09s Reliance of the traveller, book R ”holding one's tongue” Giving a misleading impression r10.0 an alternative to lying r10.1, example r10:2(a) ”Scholars say there is no harm in giving a MISLEADING IMPRESSION if required by an interest countenanced by sacred law (sharia)
You really can't say muslims aren't following islamic jurisprudence.. even when they decieve you they are following the legal justification for that in islamic law.. they are really meticulous about it.
>>
>>80426200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=21m12s proof that they have simply taken sharia law and changed a few words, and then changed the definition of those words and said that all within it refers to what these things mean according to sharia law.. So terrorism according to sharia law is defined as the killing of an innocent (an adherent muslim) without right/just cause.. And the legalese says "terrorism (redefined as killing without just cause) constitutes a gross violation of human rights (redefined as shariah).. Lo and behold that's exactly what sharia law teaches about this issue, but unless you know that these terms have been redefined as such.. it looks like they are actually for human rights and against terrorism as we westerners define terrorism and human rights.. but since they have redefined the words, they're not! They simply want us to think that they are against it.. so that they don't have to admit to us that they are for it!

We have TERRIFICLY bad lawyers representing us in this legal fight.. they're walking all over us and having us adopt this gradually as international law..
>>
>>80427525
(cont) they've been redefined in article 24-25 as previously outlined.. gotta be concentrated to fully grasp the game being played there.. takes a few times reading over it before you go holy shit! why are there no objections to this legalese redefinition.. where's the media where's the politicians.. sound asleep or on the fucking payroll aren't they.. If it was your job and you prided yourself on doing your job competently and well, you'd have to be asleep to miss this shit..
>>
Here's the big enchelada here's what it's all about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=27m59s the 10 year plan (initiated in 2005).. "ten year programme of action to meet the challenges facing the muslim ummah in the 21st century" by OIC.
"3. Endeavour to have the united nations adopt an international resolution to counter ISLAMOPHOBIA (to counter critics of islam and shari'ah law) and call upon all states to ENACT LAWS (islamic shari'ah blasphemy laws/islamic law of slander) to counter it, including DETERRENT PUNISHMENTS!"

DETERRENT PUNISHMENTS as INTERNATIONAL LAW.. for critiquing islam..

So whilst we're busy looking as a race horse with blinders on our sides focusing on isis.. they're establishing islamic blasphemy laws and trying to force non muslim nations to follow them.

I'm reminded of the "thing" from jurrasic park with the raptors.. he's staring at you and that's where the attack comes, but not from the front but from the side, the two raptors you didn't notice.. because they hunt in packs.. and it comes at you with this big claw.. and blabla :)

"oh we muzzies we so stupid look at us don't look at the guys coming in from the side"
>>
>>80429077
Here's slander in islam NOTICE THE LANGUAGE :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=31m35s Slander according to shari'ah law: "Do you know what slander is? It is to MENTION SOMETHING of your brother that he would DISLIKE" "the talebearer will not enter paradise""Revealing anything who's disclosure is resented" "A person should not speak of anything he notices about people besides that WHICH BENEFITS A MUSLIM"
Very different definition from the western definition of slander. So if they manage to equate that with islamophobia a bogus term, which they have nearly successfully tied to the redefined racism (according to sharia law, anyone critical of islam) and they make this a punishable hate crime.. then voila.. shari'ah slander law implemented in western nations.. and then you can't stand against shari'ah law or islam politically without risk going to jail, which would pretty much make it checkmate making a civil war pretty much inevitable.. We cannot allow this to happen! It's very clear what game the muslim nations are playing, they are sneaky about it if you don't know anything about the OIC but if you do your research like stephen coughlin has.. it becomes very blatant! And they are hoping that you don't!
>>
>>80429514
The islam observatory! yes it's a real thing! life is so surreal sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=33m26s the islamic world (OIC) has setup an "islamophobia observatory" a forum.. to observe all speech in the world for the purpose of subverting it.. and if we say anything that violates islamic law (shari'ah) they expect to tell other nations what their laws should be.. they expect to come to say american citizens who are not a muslim, and tell them what they can or cannot say. Or they will be labelled islamophobic, which they are trying via the UN to pass a legal resolution to carry legal punishments for. So when did you hear politicians talk about this? It's the OIC pushing for this via the UN it's not something the western politicians thought up... Time to really get out of bed on this one, because we've overslept tremendously!

http://www.oic-oci.org/oicv3/page/?p_id=182&p_ref=61&lan=en

and their annual reports.. overt attack on free speech in western societies?.. gee i think so!
>>
>>80425929
No, really, I very much appreciate you talking on this topic. I've watched Couglin's "red pill brief" about this before as well as some documentaries about CAIR and it really is terrifying. Even openly hateful ISIS is preferable to me, rather than the "moderate, peaceful muslims" of CAIR and other "rights" groups, though of course I don't want either.
>>
>>80429792
Here's why americans should not vote for hillary clinton well along the line of many legitimate things of why they shouldn't but let's present one more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=54m03s Hillary clinton attending a high level OIC meeting on "combatting religious intolerance" and remember when OIC says religion they mean Islam and ONLY islam, because what they say is in accordance with sharia law according to their charter.. Hillary is basically busy betraying the US as usual, praising OIC and working on resolution 1618 in furtherence of OIC's 10 year plan. 1618 brought forward by pakistan at UN human rights council (remember that they mean implementing sharia law when they speak of implementing human rights) Which is "To combat intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization of, and discrimination, incitement to voilence and violence against persons based on religion (where OIC means only islam and nothing else) or belief (meaning only islam and nothing else).
"secretary general of the organization of the islamic conference (OIC) ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu at the fifteenth session of the human rights council, and DRAWS ON HIS CALL ON STATES TO TAKE FOLLOWING ACTION.. to foster environment of religious (islam and nothing but that) tolerance (of islam according to sharia law and nothing else), peace (according to sharia law and nothing else) and respect (of islam and nothing else) ... "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=55m31s Hillary Rodham Clinton at the Human rights council advocating using peer pressure and shaming against those who are critical of islam, eventhough OIC has redefined human rights as being sharia law and not the UN human declaration of human rights.. "enforcing antidiscrimination laws, protecting the rights of all people to worship as they choose, and to use some old fashioned techniques OF PEER PRESSURE AND SHAMING. So that people don't feel that they have the support to do what we abhor"..
>>
>>80429895
Thank you again, i'm just glad that FINALLY the word is getting out :D it's a horror to watch a trainwreck in slow motion when it can be prevented. AND SHOULD BE.
>>
>>80430102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=58m36s Showing that when an islamic entity says defamation of religion they mean only defamation of islam and nothing else but that. By using reliance of the traveller to define how religion is defined in shari'ah law. They do not consider christianity and judaism valid, and thus consider them unbelief and do not consider them valid religions, only islam is considered a religion according to shari'ah law, therefore when OIC says religion, they mean Islam and only islam.

This is why knowledge of islamic jurisprudence is key to understand the legalese being played because based on stated article 24 and 25 they have put us on notice that it is subjected to sharia law, and that is the ONLY reference from which they draw justification.. let me rephrase it so just to be clear because by now you have already forgotten it..

article 24/25 restated.. So important

Article 24 of 1990 cairo declaration of human rights.
"all the rights and freedoms stipulated in this declaration are subject to the islamic shari'ah"
Article 25
"The Islamic Shari'ah is the ONLY SOURCE OF REFERENCE for the explanation or clarification of any of the articles in this declaration"

Ok so they refer to sharia law.. with all their definitions.. when they say racism, what is racism in sharia law, when they say xenophobia what is xenophobia in sharia law when they say peace when they say freedom everything is now reinterpreted under sharia law matrix, and they have given notice of this, including human rights is according to sharia.. so human rights is sharia law in that interpretation.. because allah is the lawgiver and there is no god but allah and sharia law is the law of the land.

so legally they are ok, but WE have bad lawyers.. and they're taking us for a ride.
>>
>>80431006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h09m05s THE passing of un resolution 16/18 with the help of hillary rodham clinton, is an agreement to put in motion the execution of OIC's 10 year plan to implement sharia slander laws on western nations and to make it criminal to criticize islam or sharia law. And the OIC knows it! It is a direct attack on 1st ammendment of the US, and of freedom of speech of all sovereign western nations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h10m08s Hillary clinton admits that resolution 16/18 only effects critics against muslims, critics of christians or jews or buddhits or whoever else.. are not effected by this resolution, aka it's not punishable to slander or offend them.
"the resolution 16/18 was driven more by the kind of DISCRIMINATION in europe and the west in general AGAINST MUSLIM" OIC must be laughing their ass off at how they are slowly passing sharia law in the west via UN resolutions.. OIC needs to get the finger from the UN, right now the OIC is playing the UN like a fiddle. They aren't even implementing human rights, they have implemented sharia law.. but obfuscated that fact for it to appear that they are signatories to enforce actual human rights as understood by the un resolution on human rights..

Think about this for a second.. they know that this only protects muslims and is only based on protecting muslim discrimination and they admit it.. yet they use the term religion.. remember the game being played.. religion according to what.. ISLAM.. islam is the only true religion in islamic jurisprudence judaism and christianity is abrogated by muhammad being the final prophet after jesus, therefore judaism and christianity is not subject to fall under the protection of slander and these things.. since they are invalid.. under sharia law as all is to be subjected under article 24-25 this is the case. SO.. this means (continued).
>>
>>80432096
beliefs other than these 3 are not even considered religions or beliefs at all and simply rendered as unbelief rather than abrogated unbelief as the case is of judaism and christianity under islamic law.. net effect.. only islam is protected

So this means that on the surface it APPEARS as if muslims are doing the right thing but the devil is in the details..

Let me give you an example of taqiiya as interpreted by islamic law and taqiyya in practice.

Taqiyya: THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=43m51s is taqiyya justified by islamic texts and permissible untill the day of the ressurection which for fallen humans is for our existance.

This is taqiyya in real world application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=44m48s hamas and cair (a hamas entity organized for purposes of disinformation) linked and to muslim brotherhood. Hamas proven and declared as terrorist organization.. explaining the mistake with stopping working underground ”you send two messages, one to the muslims and one to the americans”.. This is quintessentially how Islam operates.. one message to the kuffar, another entirely to the muslims..

This demonstrates to you that taqiyya is an actual practice and ofcourse they are dishonest about decieving you.. What do you expect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0#t=47m48s tasfir ibn kathir – allah prohobits his servants from supporting unbelievers or taking them as friends. Unless you fear a danger from them (such as being deported, thrown in jail or having mosques closed down or similar) In this case you can show firendship to the disbelievers outwardly but never inwardly. In essence the muslims don't mean it they're just faking it, because the prohibition from allah is very clear..
”we smile in the face some people although our hearts curse them”. This is why muslims segregate themselves away from non muslims into muslim ghettos when they migrate to other nations.
>>
Thanks for this Denmark anon. I am bookmarking this thread and will read it tomorrow when I have my cofee.
>>
>>80432383
yw my friend.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=35m31s Muslim Brotherhood chairman declares war on kuffar.. by citing qur'an 54:45 late 2010, signalling that egypt (which was yet to happen at that point) was just the beginning.. a few years later ISIS happened.. and remember, muslim brotherhood wanted ghadaffi gone, so they WANTED that situation in libya.. qur'an 54:45 "the hosts will all be routed and will turn and flee" sounds a lot like what happened when ISIS (iraq/syria) and jabhat al-nusra (al qaeda in syria) and al shabab (somalia) and anshar al sharia (libya) started rearing their ugly heads.. Massive bloodshed since of non sharia compliant muslims and of non muslims.
Remember yousef qaradawi is where, qatar.. the gulf states are really really rich, where does ISIS get their monies from? You have to be really stupid at this point not to realize that muslim brotherhood is massively behind this whole thing. Including the mass migration.
>>
>>80430327
Yeah... We're losing badly and many of our "leaders" are working against the people and with the OIC, either out of ignorance or wittingly. But the word is getting out, louder and stronger, and the tides can still be reversed

Thank you so much for your invaluable service, not just towards this board but rather civilization.
>>
Let's switch gears a little bit because i want to hit on this very important thing cause we could talk endlessly about this.. but this is a regular occurrence this thing.. stephen coughlin calls it the battered wife syndrome.. let's expand on it. And once it clicks it's a home run. And i've seen very few who even zings it like that.

The notion that we should be more tolerant or they will do something more bad..

right? you hear this pretty often.. ah if we only treated them better.. you know what that is.. beaten wife syndrome.. it really is! beaten wife syndrome as foreign policy you never thought about it like that but now you do it hits home

Let's do it with an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h13m40s "you said something i didn't like therefore i went out and killed someone" "oh i better not say anything like that ever again" This is battered wife syndrome plain and simple.. Illustrated with an example.. "A woman who's married says something and her much larger husband doesn't like it and he beats her and he said, you caused yourself to get beaten because you said something i didn't want to hear, so you incited me to violence, please don't make me hurt you again. So shut up".

THIS IS BATTERED WIFE SYNDROME AS A FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS CRAZY AND IT'S WRONG!

You are not to blame for that person killing someone, that person is to blame for killing someone.. PERIOD!

If muslims kill someone because they are offended, you shouldn't remove your first ammendment, you should remove them from your nation so that you can exercize your freedom of speech yet again.
>>
A recent example of this legalese in action as international law or the framework for it gradually being put into place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc#t=1h05m5s Saudi's use interpol to detain a journalist in malaysia for insulting muhammad on twitter.. (using interpol to enforce sharia law). This proves that OIC is enforcing sharia law as the law of the member states.. And who is heavily invested in twitter, saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal..

Now think about that for a second, you say something bad about muhammad and fucking interpol detains you at the behest of an islamic nation, what the hell is interpol doing enforcing islamic laws of slander? Think of the presedence that sets.. we can't be couch potatoes about this anymore, we can't afford to be unaware about this anymore, it's not going to stop unless we make it stop.
>>
>>80434713
I mean haha.. we can go down the rabbit hole as far as we want but when you analyze this and truly start to get it and then talk about trump and fox news and these things.. he's aware of that stuff.. But what trump did with regards to that makes zero sense without that type of information.. There's a big game being played, and people in general are massively unaware that it's even being played.. And trump knows it and they hate him for it he was an insider he got along with everybody now he flipped on them, they hate him with a verocity he never went to those parties but atleast he got along.. now he's not.. people have found their champion and they know it.. he's had a change of heart.. like jonah and the whale..

haha you want the downlow on that ok i'll give it to you.. this will trip you out.. ok.. so jonah he was told by god.. ok your nation is going to be destroyed in a very short time its very bad with this nation and an enemy is going to destroy them, i want you to go back and testify to them so that they are saved, he wanted him to go back to nineveh.. nineveh is in iraq in cuneform it means house of a fish.. like jesus and the elohim are fishers of men.. come with me i make you fishers of men

So jonah he was not the usual guy so he said fuck that i'm out of here.. he tried to escape.. he took the first boat out.. but some trouble was had on the boat and jonah was swallowed up by a "fish" fisher of men.. and spat out to testify to nineveh and nineveh changed and it was spared.. it's a parable :)

So trump he's known stuff was wrong for a long time.. long long time.. i mean there's videos with him going back a long time talking about the same things, he didn't want to run he didn't want to be politician.. but he has to be.. and he knows it now.. is why he calls himself a messenger "i'm a messenger folks that's all i'm doing a good job as a messenger though right" he's not perfect guy neither was jonah but he was perfect for the task.
>>
>>80435505
and what did trump say don't go into iraq you're going to destabilize it.. don't go into nineveh.. It's surreal what's going on about that.. and how much things fit with regards to that..
>>
Sign the petition to formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization:*

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
Ok let's do some dirt about huma and obama next.. cause it's necessary..

So after what i've told you about oic and it having 57 member states, do you think obama was just an idiot for mistakingly thinking there were 57 states in US, ofcourse not, it was a cue to the muslim brotherhood that he supports them and the oic agenda. they have indeed 57 member states..

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html 1982 document
http://www.clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# 1991 document discovered during a raid in 2004 explaining ikhwans plans for north america (notice what obama has been doing).
Page 7.
”Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

aren't they doing just that.. that document is more than a decade old and we're fighting eachother over islamophobia racism and xenopobia and protecting the muslims.. Long term planning in execution and people act as if they made it happen.. "destroy their miserable house by their hands and by the hands of the believers (muslims"

Ok obama.. Well he's barry soeterro right.. everyone worth their salt knows once you convert you are given a muslim name, barack hussein obama sounds pretty muslim to me

then there's this And don't forget https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam" - Barack Hussein Obama.

Now that the irregular stuff is out of the way, let's get to the really meaty stuff
>>
Walid shoebat is former member of muslim brotherhood and PLO and was part of the ikhwan infiltration force in america in the 1990's (see memorandum above) before his conversion to christianity and is now speaking out against islam and muslim brotherhood.

You should check out this guy, very under the radar poignant shit that recieve barely any views, this guy grew up in jerusalem member of plo, terrorist that planted a bomb that nearly killed people.. a change was had in the last moments.. former muslim brotherhod this is what should interest you and part of the deep infiltration unit into the US in the 90's per the muslim brotherhood strategic memorandum for north america

Here's some things you should know:

http://shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/ Obama blood ties to muslim brotherhood.

why he had his records sealed by executive order, muslim brotherhood deep operative in the white house as PRESIDENT..

http://shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/huma-abedin/ Huma abedin aid to secretary hillary clinton during the time when the middle east and north africa was destabilized.

http://www.shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
37 pages with lists of names and organizations linking huma abedin to muslim brotherhood, her mother is a leading member of a female organization directly linked to muslim brotherhood, and her marriage to anthony weiner is the practice of muruna (stealth islam) that dispensates sharia law temporarily for the purpose of furthering the cause of allah (which takes presedence). This is how she was able to marry a jew to put her into a key position to be used by al ikhwan. Which the document details aswell.

huma abedin deep level operative aswell, possible sexual relations with clinton to achieve jihad.. end justifies the means under muruna to position her influence also aid during the whole clinton classified email stuff
>>
>>80394715
I bought this off of Amazon last night when I was drunk and I have no idea why, I feel like I saw it name dropped somewhere but I'm not sure where
>>
>>80437716
her marriage to jew anthony weiner is a farce, explains also his spur to embarras himself hunting young women on social media out of frustration.

Muruna deep level operatives are hardcore, the layers of deception are massive. Muruna was a later codified terms using islamic justification for stealth jihad and dispensation of islamic law to further the cause of allah ultimately. as the 37 page document shows humas mother is a leading member in a muslim brotherhood leading front group that allows women participants as they can be used as infiltration units for the cause of allah. The organizations comments and these things to substantiate this are all mentioned.
>>
>>80438125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI 4 star admiral slams obama – Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated all our major intelligence agencies under obamas precidency.

Remember this is the very organization that coughlin analyzed to be of a very high threat level towards the US aswell as the west in general, and they had such clout under the obama admin that they effectively contacted brennan and got the top brass in US intel to stop coughlin from briefing them because it contained language that was "inappropriate" and "critical of islam" from 2011 and onwards. Just to connect these things. If you think i was off rambling about some obscure corner that had no relevance to coughlin..
>>
Here's something you should know and they're probably going to react to it sometime in the future as it becomes more known.. but here's one of the tells that coughlin realized, and i salute him for it it's really well observed..

watch this this will blow your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=33m11s Muslim brotherhood call Mosques either islamic centers or islamic societies of.. that are there to achieve the goals of the process of settlement.. And they have defined settlement as civilizational jihad in their memorandum.. So what this means is the Muslim brotherhood is saying that every mosque under muslim brotherhood control is there to achieve civilizational jihad.. And every organization called something involving the words Islamic center something something, or Islamic society of.. Is a muslim brotherhood front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=35m10s "The islamic centers purpose is also to.. PREPARE US.. (qur'an 8:60 against them make ready) and supply our battalions (phalange in arabic).. (bands/brigands 2nd form of jihad)"

Thus muslim brotherhood is saying when you understand the language they use, is that the role of islamic center or islamic society of.. and muslim brotherhood controlled mosques is not only to facilitate civilizational jihad, but also to support/supply active mujahids!

Active mujahids.. oh never!.. it gets better they flat out admit it too..
>>
>>80439053
Further documentation for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=36m17s "Thus the islamic center would turn into a PLACE FOR.. study, family, BATALLION (mujahids), course, seminar, visit, sports schools, social club, women gathering, kindergarten for male and female youngster, the office of the domestic political resolution, and the center for distributing our newspapers, magazines, books and our audio and visual tapes" indoctrination central that also supports batallions (mujahids).. How much clearer can it get?

36m51s "Meaning that the "center's" role should be the same as the "mosque's" role during the time of god's prophet, god's prayers and peace be upon him when he marched to "settle" the dawa' in its first generation in MADINA.. "

So muslim brotherhood wants the mosques and islamic centers (islamic organizations) to facilitate the same thing muhammad did in medina, which was jihad.. first the dawa and infiltration , gaining increasing influence, and rise to power and then the sword.. They are flat out admitting it.
>>
>>80439132
So in case you miss it, whenever you see an org called islamic center or islamic society of, you can be sure 100% that it's a muslim brotherhood controlled entity. And when these fund mosques like the mosque of the boston bombers.. you know in advance something bad is going to happen from there.. and can predict in advance and brief the intelligence agencies of that.. but if you're not allowed to say anything critical about islam, pretty hard to brief about it.. if you're banned from briefing.. so it just happens and people say "we're sorry, there was no way we could've predicted that".. let me show you how easily they could've predicted the boston bombings. let's do the analysis just to show how easy it was.
>>
>>80439518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=37m59s Which mosque did the boston bomber go to.. the mosque was given funds by ISLAMIC SOCIETY (muslim brotherhood front) of Boston.. Who funded that.. Abdulrahman M. Alamoudi.. A person well known for starting muslim brotherhood fronts. This means the mosque the boston bombers went to was under muslim brotherhood control. So it was expected that mujahids would come from such a "radical" mosque. And if DHS were worth their salt they would be monitoring or perhaps shutting down every mosque funded by muslim brotherhood fronts.. For obvious reasons.

that's how easy.. you don't even have to go further, ofcourse he was spurred on by the first issue by al qaeda the inspire magazine calling for individual jihad saying they are changing their method of attack posting how to make a pressure cooker bomb back in 2009 reemphasizing it later on, all these things adding up.. even having times square aswell as part of the attack.. and nobody noticed.. because they were told not to notice, they adhered to the head strategist of al qaedas directives perfectly... total stifling of intelligence leading up to it.. litlte bit different story that coughlin substantiates without a shadow of a doubt.

It's not intelligence people are TOO STOOOPID to predict obvious attacks in advance it's that they're bound gagged and blindfolded about briefing it.
>>
>>80440003
why.. cause it might be islamophobic and hurt the sensitivities of muslims to brief based on stated battle plans justified by islamic law and stated objectives based on which stage of islamic law they were adhering to, their stated comments were also ignored. Because it's nothing to do with islam ofcourse.. who would be interested in that.. secret bands..

Let's do the individual jihad and then we'll end there cause i'm running out of steam, they always say individual jihad that's nothing to do with islam that's some crazy bastards that have hijacked religion.. infact.. it seems more like some very religious people have hijacked our common sense in order to not allow us to stop them from achieving their objective..

ok 3 types of jihad.. what are those and what is the justification in islamic law for it They will interest you i'm sure.
>>
>>80440526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=5m10s
Last fatwa of the ottoman caliph.. called for global jihad.. The interesting thing is, is it permissible in islam to call for a global jihad, indeed it is. And he called for it, this was during wwI when the ottomans were fighting.

The ottoman caliph goes on to clarify 3 forms of jihad.. the FIRST being INDIVIDUAL JIHAD (lone wolf jihad).. The justification in islamic law of this goes all the way back to the time of muhammad.. The killing of officials arriving from mecca by Abi Busir is an example of it. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=6m41s The jihad may be of three forms, FIRST the individual jihad it may be by the use of cutting, killing instruments.. the killing of one of the officials arriving from mecca by abi busir (may allah be pleased with him) in the age of the prophet" That's "lone wolf" terrorism going back to the time of muhammad..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=6m50 It then goes on to mention an instance of individual/small unit jihad which prophet muhammad HIMSELF ORDERED.. this is the killing of abi raif the chief of the jews of khaibar well known for his emnity towards islam. Which makes individual jihad a formal part of jihad, since the prophet himself ordered such an instance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=7m30s Thirdly individual jihad was used by the caliphate during wwI . "and kill one of those who belong to the triple entente of the infidels who are known by their hostility towards islam" The ottoman turks were fighting in wwI and were in major battle with the british, the people were bringing people from india to go fight in asia minor, and if the caliphate could cause an uprising in india that would hurt the british which the caliphate were fighting.. didn't work but this was an example of the individual jihad being used by the ottoman turks.
>>
>>80440732
Expanding on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=9m30s

2nd form of jihad after individual jihad, is jihad by bands/brigands. Based on muhammad raiding the caravans outside of the city / economic warfare. This is normally called highway robbery, but since muhammad did it "in the cause of allah" it is considered acceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=11m05s "And it is enough for you that the prophet "may allah most high be gracious to him and give him peace!) began the jihad by bands when permission was given to him for killing in the word of the most high.

The formation of bands/brigands in our time is of different kinds, and the most profitable of them is that which makes use of SECRET FORMATIONS, and it is hoped that the islamic world of today will profit very gr eatly from SECRET BANDS.. (terrorist cells/terrorist organizations). And these formations may take the oath of excess, in which the prophet (may allah be gracious to him and him peace!) participated in before sending them out originally."
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.