[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is more important to a nation and you and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1035x1075) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1035x1075
Racial homogeneity, religion, culture, political leaning (of that country)?

>1
Racial homogeneity
>2
Political leaning
>3
Culture
>4
Religion

>why
Self explanatory and is the only reasonable answer
>>
>5
loyalty to the state and willingness to fight against its enemies

1-4 are means to achieving this
>>
Culture because it can greatly influence the other three, such as having a culture which values right-wing ideals, a pure race, and keeping its people's religion.
I believe we really, really need to promote and encourage American Civil Religion: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
>>
>>80393145
That was implied. When you ask for a hamburger they don't ask if you want a bun
>>
>>80392605
>>80393325
Agreed. Culture is the basis of all of these.
>>
>>80393356
i'll have a hamburger
>do you want everything on that
yes please
>>
>>80393715
>implying when they say everything they are talking about the bun
Don't be rediculous anon
>>
>>80394015
i'll have a hamburger
>do you want everything on that
NO, THE HAMBURGER PATTY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. I ONLY WANT THAT
>>
>>80394225
>my argument was about the bread
>>
File: 1455551188716.jpg (212 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1455551188716.jpg
212 KB, 600x450
Who's that kike?
>>
File: 1468029419077.jpg (57 KB, 533x710) Image search: [Google]
1468029419077.jpg
57 KB, 533x710
More than religion, I would lean towards a more general "spirit" as a fundamental requirement(think of the cult of the authority of the Roman senate/Imperial family in ancient Rome).
In that case, spirit > bodily race > culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x545
>>80394365
>a beautiful princess
>>
Religion.

With religion, you get culture, pride and the religious teachings and laws prevent moral degeneracy and decadence. Compare western Europe to eastern Europe. Despite being post-communist, eastern Europe is still preserving it's racial homogeneity and standing against the migrants all because they have stuck onto Christianity. Whereas, western Europe is full of degeneracy and cultural Marxism since they turned to Atheism.

Sticking to Christianity and its laws, and looking after family, neighbors, fellow country men, race, and nation would solve so many conflicts and problems.
>>
>>80394636
That's just because it's too poor so refugees don't go there
>>
>>80392605
is that moot or owen jones?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.