[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have a lot of time. Fuck the consequences, the public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: normal looking man.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
normal looking man.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I don't have a lot of time. Fuck the consequences, the public deserves to know what is going on.

I work at the GCRL in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. This morning at about 9:30 our time we started getting some really crazy results from some pretty benign tests we were doing to do with local ocean temperatures, some bullshit for a local client to do with fishing.

By about 10:10 we had confirmed with several other outfits at the university that we were getting correct results. We don't know what is causing this, but the fucking ocean is about twenty degrees F warmer than it should be. 20 degrees. Whatever is going on out there is not normal, it's not safe and something really, really terrible is happening.

Store food, I guess. Go get some right now. You're going to need a whole fucking lot of food.

I'm not coming back to work after "lunch" and I don't think most of the other guys are either. We are freaking the fuck out.

Good luck /pol/.
>>
>>80392188
What's it at, about 87 degrees farenheit?
>>
>>80392188
>>>>/x/
>>
Good time to go swimming, then? I mean, we already knew there wouldn't be any fish by the time we grew old. We already knew global temperatures were rising, that local climates would shift, changing where certain crops would be viable -- which, in the short term, will undoubtedly cause food security issues.

Or are you going full kaiju?
>>
>>80392188

If this is true I'll be really annoyed because I've been asking my dad to stockpile emergency food for the last week now. If we miss out on food I'll be pissed
>>
To back to /x/ with your faggy larping shit.
>>
>>80392188
fake and gay
>>
Fake, gay and pretty shit desu senpai
>>
You reached too far op. 20 degrees is impossible
>>
>>80392188
I think I'll just stay here in FL and die
>>
>>80392188
Yeah fuckin right,
The only thing wrong with that water is that it's nasty and cancerous.
I know because I live in goddamn Biloxi.
>>
>>80394399
At Keesler or are you a toothless local wigger?
>>
>>80392188
Every major media outlet would start reporting it in about 24 hours.

Be more subtle with your deceptions.

If you want more chaos, then employ some real Chaos Theory.

Here is a possible strategy: Expose the Central Bank and the Money Printing Advantage to the masses. (Most people have no clue how money is created and distributed beyond "I go to work. Boss gives me money every so many weeks.")

When enough people know how unfair the system is, they will begin to propose genuine banking reform and maybe even competing currencies.

This will send the Central Banking Families into a furious rage and they will order all the little people to fight to the death (or something equally absurd) and the games will begin.

And it all happened because the little people woke up to the Central Banking Scam and tried to make society a more fair place.
>>
>>80394399
don't forget the flesh-eating bacteria that made the front page of drudge a couple days ago.

t. biloxi and ocean springs fag
>>
Calm the fuck down
>https://youtu.be/FcxrWUTzrUA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.