[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI ANON WAS RIGHT HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1462740967697.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462740967697.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>80391610
What was it about?
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/09/a-curveball-in-trumps-veep-search-hes-seriously-considering-a-retired-general/?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

I forgot to link i was so excited
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (14 KB, 935x201) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
14 KB, 935x201
>>
>>80391610
Finally, maybe this guy can straighten out trump and make him act more presidential
>>
File: 1464810094138.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1464810094138.png
25 KB, 396x400
What are the odds that the anonymous source for that article is just another anon that read the fbianon posts?
>>
>>80391610
That link isn't about Clinton, and I expect the State Department to clear her just so she can go "see, I'm clean".

However if shit keeps getting real and Trump shows up with a military man while Clinton only brings on (((Pocahontas))) that's a game changer
>>
>>80393167
it was fbianon's trump vp prediction m8 see >>80392827
>>
>>80392060

Flynn is a good choice if he is essentially a non-intentionist. He clearly understands what's happening in Syria.

Maybe Flynn looks like he could go either way-- i.e., his anti-Obama, anti-ISIS attitude could be pushed into warmongering for Israel if the media cheerleaders and advisers play their cards right, which might explain WP's neutral tone.

If Flynn had firm anti-intervention positions, WP would be smearing him. I don't know enough about him, nothing past his stuff on Syria.
>>
>>80392060
The military is one of the few institutions left the American people trust. If he chooses a General, then he will earn a political commodity that cannot be bought. I would strongly recommend going forward with this choice, because it rounds out his weakness.
>>
>>80393167
http://www.thompsontimeline.com/2855/1996/01/01/1996-future-fbi-director-comey-wants-to-charge-hillary-clinton-in-the-whitewater-investigation/

I find that to be interesting.
>>
File: book.jpg (39 KB, 330x499) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
39 KB, 330x499
>>80393773

He's apparently authored a "defeat global Islam" book with Michael Ledeen, of all people, who is a notorious Neocon and was a cheerleader of the Iraq War-- yet Flynn himself views Iraq as a mistake.

That is puzzling-- and disturbing to me. I've assumed Flynn "gets it"-- he is against ousting Assad; wants to be pals with Russia; was agianst Iraq; against arming jihadis-- but man is that an odd pairing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.