[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that there should be a Commonwealth Free Trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 143173579.png (265 KB, 626x1435) Image search: [Google]
143173579.png
265 KB, 626x1435
Daily reminder that there should be a Commonwealth Free Trade Union AND an Anglosphere Free Trade Union. The EU's GDP is about 18 trillion US dollars. The Commonwealth's GDP is about 10 trillion US dollars, which would make it the world's second largest economy. And even the smaller Anglosphere (which consists of the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) would have a GDP of almost 24 trillion US dollars. BOTH of those unions would have a GDP that is higher than that of the EU, so creating those unions would be a PERFECT "Fuck you!" to the EU.
>>
>>80391293
I'm down.
>>
>free trade unions

Yes because NAFTA is such a great deal and the EU is working out splendidly. How about we stop the globalization bullshit and stick to seeking our own best interests.
>>
>>80391414

Nice. If America was in the Commonwealth Free Trade Union, then the Commonwealth Free Trade Union's GDP would be about 27 trillion US dollars.
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 980x1470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 980x1470
>>80391293
There should be a "RIP" for his dead sons, Rhodesia and SA.
>>
>>80391850

This. I'd add Hong Kong to that list too.
>>
File: commonwealth.png (449 KB, 498x598) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth.png
449 KB, 498x598
Remainiacs btfo.
>>
>>80391293

Nah, fuck the Commonwealth. Canadian trade should be primarily with the US and have tariffs reinstated.
>>
>>80395881
Nah, fuck Canada. The Commonwealth would be wise to keep their distance from this festering shitpit.
>>
>>80394494
EU is a white supremacist cult you say?
Hmm, im an #EUmissile now
>>
>>80394494

Looks like I am now a #RepublicanRocket
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.