[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL COMPLETELY BTFO BY THIS AWESOME RESPONSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1411479875717.jpg (4 MB, 3600x5400) Image search: [Google]
1411479875717.jpg
4 MB, 3600x5400
Recap:
>Student complains about Law Professor wearing a BLM tee shirt
>Professor beats the fuck out of him

The true /pol/ guy here is the Professor.
Student was just a whiner.

Have a go. It's entertaining reading:
http://imgur.com/a/YkDVQ
>>
They're proud enough to publish his response, but not brave enough to un-redact it and let him own his words.
>>
File: 1465475656522.jpg (2 MB, 1898x6850) Image search: [Google]
1465475656522.jpg
2 MB, 1898x6850
>>80387965
>>
>>80387965
>can wear BLM shirt
>can wear communist shirt
>can't wear white power shirt
>can't wear nazi shirt

Double standard created by jewish brainwashing.
>>
>>80388381
Don't conspiracy theories go on >>>/x/? Past that there was nothing political about that OP.
>>
>>80388381
Krautbro, I don't know what to say.

My thread fully respects the rules:
>topic is 100% pol and BLM related
>I provide link
>context is unnecessary since the link I am contributing with is very thorough and also entertaining to read
>I am receiving consistent responses (e.g. >>80388281 )

Now, you are comparing my thread with those random pics and shitty thread that appear every now and then saying: "Are white girls better than Asians"? Or vice versa.

The reason I used a girls' pic is menial, I admit it: I used it to draw attention. Possibly the poorest (yet still effective) marketing practice ever.

Why the Asian girl? Because I have folders in my HD that are divided roughly by appearance. So Far Eastern girls was the folder than caught my attention to-day.

Moreover, it had a fair deal of dressed girls. Since naked ones are against the rules.

And yes, I also chose Asians because something in the back of my mind told me that all of you weeaboos drool more on Idols than solid white chicks. But that's the nature of the board, isn't it?

In conclusion:
>fuck you
>I'm not a bot
>There is no argument for my post deletion
>I posted girl pic to attract attention and also because a pic of the OP link would be that of a white page with some words in it... not really eye catchy.

So please, take your Karuts and Bratwurstel and stick them kindly in your ass, using mustard as emergency lube in case Turkish gay sperm is not available from your local kebab makers.
>>
>>80388886
>Past that there was nothing political about that OP.
See >>80389022
>>
>>80388842
>Double standard created by jewish brainwashing.
Agreed, but Professor is right: if the student wanted to issue a cease and desist, he should go for it. Not beat around the bush as he did.
>>
>>80387965
In what way did the professor beat the fuck out of him? He was a typical liberal douche who ignores the fact that black lives matter is a bullshit organisation that allows blacks to forgo personal responsibility and white liberals to virtue signal, he then claims that the confederate flag represents white supremacy, even though for most people (except racist blacks and liberal douchebag professors) it hasn't done so for years
>>
American law schools are full of terrible activist Jews, cucked whites, and pseudo intellectual minorities playing dress up in legal traditions not their own. ProTip: For extra lulz, bring up the improperly obtained evidence, possible torture, and ex post facto prosecution at the Nuremberg Trials.
>>
File: 1396058372367.jpg (50 KB, 320x359) Image search: [Google]
1396058372367.jpg
50 KB, 320x359
The professor thinks he's a philosopher, but he's not doing a very good job. Some pretty badly strawmanned inferences set out as premises. And the complete lack of awareness that HIS ideal of BLM is not only a misrepresentation of BLM, but an absolute misrepresentation of the sentiments of the black community about race relations in the US.

Of course a professor is able to put up a relatively infallible argument to support BLM, but what he said has no bearing on what BLM or black Americans really are.

Really, he's just another naive, liberal nigger that believes blacks commit crimes cuz muh ray-sism, and that crime is an instrumental means-to-an-end for blacks, and not just the end they aspire to as is reinforced by all of their culture. We need more Uncle Toms.
>>
>>80388381

I was insta-b& while saging a raid thread, for posting in a raid thread.

Moderation is and never has been consistent.
>>
>>80389954
That's what I got from the professors letter too. A cuck liberal. He thinks law is a set of opinions that can be accepted or dismissed on how well you slept last night. His would rather we live in the fucking jungle.
>>
I wonder what law school it is, that looks like maybe a V or a W at the beginning. I'm thinking...Vanderbilt?
>>
>>80390020
Not just American law schools, it's terrible here as well. There are some pretty red-pilled academics too, my stepdad has been working at universities for a while and despises feminists and the presence they currently have in academia. But Law here literally focuses on aboriginals, muslims 'who are currently the most discriminated-against people in Australia', and a lot of volunteer work for poor retards.
>>
>>80390020

>Tfw starting law school in August.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>80389954
>he then claims that the confederate flag represents white supremacy, even though for most people (except racist blacks and liberal douchebag professors) it hasn't done so for years
That's something I thought about.

I am an expert on a different field, but that's possibly the only thing that the Professor did wrong. Basically the professor claims that meanings exist outside us.

Very well. So meanings are some type of natural kind, right?
Maybe meaning is a less stable natural kind than, say, flesh... but it's still an existent thing, right (unless you are a hard-core physicalist).

So let's assume what Professor says: meaning is a natural kind. It exists before us and despite us. We can contribute to it, but a single individual, unless extremely powerful in social terms, cannot completely reform the use of a word or an idiom.

Am I right?

But in that case, what is the empirical standing of the Professor that allows him to say that BLM is not anti-white just because he (or some BLM members) say so?

I mean, that's an empirical-semantic pitfall, because the Professor cannot seriously talk on behalf of all the people who use the meaning.

But of course he has an ace up in his sleeve. He plays the "historical cause" card. He says that, *historically*, BLM was born out of dissatisfaction, so it is warranted even if occasionally it has unfortunate violent outcomes.

But doesn't the same apply to Nazism? I mean, come on. Most frowned upon movements and genocidal shit started out as protest movements.

Think of eco terrorism. Think of FARCs. Come on... that's fucked up.
>>
>>80391105

Well I did a little digging.

https://blacklivesmatternashville.wordpress.com

>We are at a critical moment in Nashville’s history as a city,” says housing expert and Vanderbilt University professor Jim Fraser. “While some people are benefitting from the upscale development around town, many Nashvillians have seen their wages stagnate while housing values have far outpaced what they can afford. This is not a new problem. We know that many people, upon whose backs this city’s prosperity has been built, are struggling everyday to makes ends meet. The provision of safe, decent affordable housing for all people living in Nashville must be a priority.
>>
>>80391574

Eh he's not a law school professor so whatever.

Jumped the gun.
>>
>>80391383
Are you sure it's worth getting fucked in the ass for decades by barristers and other, more experienced lawyers? There's also mandatory probono work, sometimes official, but otherwise expected. Law is somewhat interesting to study, and a fun challenge because it has higher standards than liberal arts, but it just sounds like grueling bullshit.
>>
>>80391758

I'm just in it for the big law paycheck senpai.
>>
>>80391027
>He thinks law is a set of opinions that can be accepted or dismissed on how well you slept last night.
He said the exact opposite. He says law is not written in stone and changes according to how society changes. So clearly he is a relativist and not an absolutist. However, he still maintains that even if law changes, it is something that exists beyond us -- namely, regardless of every individual whim...

It is a difficult position to defend, but I respect it.

If anything we can argue that yes, his theory as per what law is is right... but it doesn't automatically make it true what he thinks current law is.

So you can go on and say:
>yes, Professor, I am perfectly fine with you theory.
>what I disagree with is the kind of empirical data you put in it: theory holds, but you are feeding such car with the wrong type of fuel.
>>
>>80389022
>>80391494
>tl;dr full on autistic ramblings
hmm, really makes you think, right?
>>
>>80387965
>not an argument: the letter
>>
>>80391494
>He plays the "historical cause" card.
Which is pathetic. It plays on the logical assumption that historical events influence present circumstances. However, history doesn't actually matter to these people, what matters is their skew of history to serve their narrative. It's manipulative, and doesn't actually examine the history so integral to their victim-culture, because if it did their whole narrative would fall apart. They would actually have to accept basic facts like they were initially enslaved and sold by other blacks, and that they don't demand reparations from the African nations that have themselves officially apologized for slavery. So ironic.
>>
>>80390721
Agreed

Very poorly written argument overall from the professor. He ignores points he has no counter to, and mainly addresses straw men he pulled out of thin air. He also relies heavily on soundbite arguments in the fashion of black twitter. The whole "You don't pay me to have an opinion, but you also don't pay me to not have one" is not only missing the point that they aren't criticizing his right to have the opinion that BLM is a good movement, they're criticizing his endorsement of it on campus, it also is merely a grownup version of "I know you are but what am I". This is why niggers can't work together in groups, they have no reasoning skills and crumble when faced with a difficult dilemma.
>>
>>80387965
>Professor beats the fuck out of him
liar, I expected a 60 something year old jew to be slapping some kid, not 6 page letter
>>
>>80391929

Also, America doesnt have the mandatory pro bono cuck stuff. My condolences you live in convict cuck land.
>>
>>80392051
Just say they cherrypick fuck sakes.
>>
>>80391898
>I'm just in it for the big law paycheck senpai.

i hope you're going to a really prestigous school or your parents already have a law firm. if not.... i have some news for you anon...
>>
File: German Flag.jpg (40 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
German Flag.jpg
40 KB, 500x300
>>80392037
I have been recently getting extremely bad vibes from you Krautflags.
Has anyone noticed this recently? Like, say, Krauts are unable to engage with any sort of decent reasoning.

Also, this meme that TL;DR = autism... well, if you want easy-to-follow arguments and reasoning you can just open kikebook and be link-baited into what you like. Or turn on the TV.

Like, everything that is not skin-deep is now considered autistic on this board. Well, GTFO then. Why are you even here?
>>
>>80392329
Haven't taken your adderall yet, sweetie?
>>
>>80392282
>Also, America doesnt have the mandatory pro bono cuck stuff. My condolences you live in convict cuck land.
Man, I am afraid you have to explain to me what pro bono is because I am not even Australian (let alone United Statesman) so you really have to explain to me this statement of yours because I understood nothing of it.
>>
>>80392282
>America doesnt have the mandatory pro bono cuck stuff.
lol okay retard
https://www.nycourts.gov/attorneys/probono/baradmissionreqs.shtml

also good luck having your resume looked at for more than a few seconds without having a few dozen hours of probono work on there

you're almost as naive as the nigger professor
>>
>>80392379

I am going to a really prestigious school so don't worry about it.

Only an idiot would go to a school that wasnt at least a t20 or a state flagship.
>>
>>80392754

>50 hours of pro bono work you only have to complete if you get a 180k NYC Big Law job, the only reason to work in New York.

Wow its fucking nothing. You can even get that shit during an externship or a clinic in school retard.
>>
>>80387965
The professor response seems too beta. Do you really need six pages to answer someone who doesn't like your shirt?

> "I don't like your shirt"
> ok
>>
>>80393355

>Clinical courses, externships and summer internships (paid or un-paid), and pro bono work performed at a private law firm also qualify.

>paid qualifies

Kek, any school that is not dog shit will give you a stipend if you do PI during your 1L summer, when lots of people dont get SAs because they get them in 2L.

Fucking Australians.
>>
>>80393355
>Wow its fucking nothing.
you're in for a surprise if you don't see that as a huge indicator of the volunteer culture in Law

>You can even get that shit during an externship or a clinic in school retard.
doesn't make it any less grueling or pathetic having to do a bunch of volunteer hours before getting ready to be a peon to barristers for most of your life
>>
File: 506px-Two_Giraffes.png (829 KB, 506x599) Image search: [Google]
506px-Two_Giraffes.png
829 KB, 506x599
>>80393382
Anyone wants to comment on the fact that conflicts of interest are better stated than not?

Let's assume there is no way *not* to be biased when it comes to social issues.
So isn't it better to be clear from the very start?
>>
>>80393669

>barristers

America isn't Australia or the U.K. Dipshit, and the reason they did that pitiful 50 hour requirement is the American legal profession is severely lacking in a volunteer culture, it exists but its small.

If by barrister you mean partner, I'll happy suck their dick for the requisite shekels, much better than being a NEET like 80% of this board.
>>
>>80394084
>America isn't Australia or the U.K. Dipshit
yeah okay lawcuck, but considering how we're both primarily derived from the UK, there's an equivalent for barristers in your country too

>it exists but its small.
tell that to the millions of probono hours your lawyers in training put out per year, or the fact that you have to worry about more liberal academics meaning more concern for that kind of garbage

>If by barrister you mean partner, I'll happy suck their dick for the requisite shekels, much better than being a NEET like 80% of this board.
kek enjoy chasing ambulances until you're elderly
>>
>Professor - I don't subscribe to the consumerist model of education

All the students have to do is say "we do". They're there for primarily consumerist reasons, or at least I was in college.
>>
>>80394084
>If by barrister you mean partner, I'll happy suck their dick for the requisite shekels, much better than being a NEET like 80% of this board.
>I'll happy suck their dick for the requisite shekels
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the essence of the law profession
>>
>>80388842
>can't wear nazi shirt
Fuck are you talking about? Yes I can
Now if we are talking about in a college campus you might be right since they are communist strongholds that are being allowed to circumvent the Constitution so it IS possible
>>
>>80394924
>Now if we are talking about in a college campus you might be right since they are communist strongholds that are being allowed to circumvent the Constitution so it IS possible
I meant a Professor.
In class.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.