[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our National Parks are too white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 12parks-blog427.jpg (48 KB, 427x560) Image search: [Google]
12parks-blog427.jpg
48 KB, 427x560
What are we going to do about this??

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/12/opinion/sunday/diversify-our-national-parks.html?_r=0
>>
Put 2 to 5 7-11s each with their own atm in a national park, and you won't even be able to get nigs to nog off
>>
>>80387467

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
>>
>>80387467

>OP gets up in the morning
>Yay! I can open my time capsule I buried last year!
>Hey, here's a year-old newspaper I put in here. What? Parks are too white? /pol/ must know about this right the fuck now!
>>
>>80387467
My blacks friends are always like fuck nature n shieett.

Lots of Asians and Middle easterners coming to the entry level parks though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-13-57-54.png (535 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-13-57-54.png
535 KB, 1440x2560
>>80387467
The eternal Swede strikes again
>>
>>80388146
>diverse population
>all shithole muslim countries
>>
>>80387952
Sorta this. I spend a lot of time camping and hiking around Britain and Europe. Almost everyone I meet is European. Never met a Muslim or Nigger doing it. Not even in places like the Peak District in England which is next to Rotherham and Bradford so should be Muslim central but they just don't go. Its not their nature so why would they care?
>>
>>80389139
exploration is a white thing.
>>
File: 1466243835865.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466243835865.jpg
468 KB, 1920x1080
>>80389916
>>
>>80387467
All bears are black or brown. In the name of diversity, we need to import polar bears.
>>
>>80387467
>Blacks in Africa never walked further than the next village
>Blacks in Africa never thought to build boats for anything other than fishing
>Blacks in Africa never thought about thought about farming
>Blacks in the U.S. almost never leave a certain city, or even block for that matter
>Only when it was all over the media that Europe has gibs, did the shitskins start pouring in

Blacks and browns don't give a shit about looking at shit and thinking "fuck man that's some beautiful fucking landscape over there homie". Blacks don't give a shit about nature, they can't comprehend it. Ever seen a nigger go hiking?
>>
File: black pine.jpg (221 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
black pine.jpg
221 KB, 800x1067
>>80387467
BLACK PINES MATTER!
>>
>>80387467
Fucking pile of garbage. Comments are cancer as well.
>>
>>80390613

>ponderosa pine
>>
Why cant they just accept that some races/cultures enjoy things more than others?
>>
Pretty soon its not going to be safe to go to a national park because there will be nigs hiding behind every tree ready to rape, rob and steal.
>>
File: 1461858860697.png (220 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1461858860697.png
220 KB, 500x372
You guys don't seem to understand.

As white men make up less and less of the decision-making bulk of the country, they'll be able to allot fewer and fewer resources to maintaining the parks. City-bound minorities are going to bay about "why are we giving our tax money to trees and not paying for my six illegitimate children?".

Parks are already severely underfunded and overtravelled by vehicle-only visitors who just look at trees through their windows. Shenandoah couldn't even afford its hemlock anti-fungal treatment this year because all the money went to maintaining the buildings and roads.

We need to force niggers to appreciate national parks or they'll get cut up and sold to logging and mining firms by 2050.
>>
>>80389916

>implying ancient black african explorers didn't have contact with the Mayan civiliations
>>
>>80391481
Because we're all one race, anon.
The human race. :^)
>>
The problem is that as the white population shrinks in comparison to brown people, less and less people will be spending money at the parks. So, they have to figure out a way to pander to brown people, even though they just don't appreciate nature.
>>
Literally nothing. Diversity today is a non issue.
>>
>>80392021
No, we understand, we've just adopted a resigned pragmatism to it.

If there's nobody to appreciate something, it has no value. If they don't like it, and they are 'the future', then it shall cease to exist and be converted into something they do appreciate.
>>
One, camping is an exercise in self sufficiency, taking care of yourself, and thinking ahead. Not really that surprising niggers don't do it.

Two, none of them have fathers to take them camping when they're young.

Three, nobody wants them there because they'll wreck the place pretty much immediately with garbage, tagging, etc. Mexicans are bad enough, any campground with a bunch of mexicans near it is always fucked up and shit, with empty tecate cans everywhere and spray painted gang shit on everything. Asians are pretty good though. I accept asians happily in my campgrounds. Though they willfully ignore any kind of fish and game restrictions. Try telling a chink not to eat the protected fish in a river.
>>
>>80387691
Fpbp
>>
>>80392127
No that was the Chinese
>>
>>80387951
It is a funny article though. How can a park be too white? Anyone can visit then even though they are overrated and a symbol of government overreach.
>>
File: large_aerial.jpg (135 KB, 453x323) Image search: [Google]
large_aerial.jpg
135 KB, 453x323
>>80387467
>What are we going to do about this??

Concrete and shopping malls.
>>
>>80387467

I agree, OP.

Our national parks need more gorillas, chimps, baboons, etc.
>>
>>80387467

Soon someone will propose bannin whites from entering national parks because of racism.
>>
>>80392474

I did a little research

2015 was a record year for visitors of national parks

and also in 2015, the national parks plan on increasing all the fees associated with visiting them, from cars to showers. Some fees even doubling or tripling

keep the minorities in the cities ffs

I have a condo in Steamboat Springs that I mostly rent out. but that's where I'm running if shit hits the fan or I just get so tired of life in the city.

We have two black families that live there now, and they are both far richer than me

we don't get any minorities as visitors, and its mostly mexican free
>>
>just got back from week long trip in yellowstone
>perfect utopia of non-blacks.
>only saw a single black family at old faithful
>saw hundreds of bikes, only a few were locked up
>all cops and rangers were total bros

Yeah, we gotta do something about that
>>
>>80395332

turn a third of the space into condos and business will return. Turn the sprawling parking lot into a pool and big grassy park for the residents.
>>
Yellowstone is like 70% Asian anyways, do they count Asians as white?
>>
Minorities don't like outdoor activities and camping. Whites seem to be the only ones who care about conservation and appreciating nature. National parks are truly the last bastion of the white race.
>>
>>80387467
If you bring in more (((diversity))) to parks, it'll get ruined.

Niggers would just be throwing their KFC buckets and grape drank bottles everywhere. And then there's niggers killing niggers in parks, them using parks for drug deals, raping other park visitors, and so on.

The Chinks would capture all manner of wildlife, like what happened in Sydney Park; and they'll probably eat it, possibly to extinction. Also, the Chinks are dirty people that will just pollute the parks.

If you bring in Indians fresh from India... well, you know what happens.

It's just a bad idea because non-whites are just not as dedicated to preserving parks as whites are. Especially niggers.
>>
>>80392127
>implying anyone ever left Africa besides being tired of niggers and being deemed "too white"
Don't you know everyone who left Africa is an Uncle Tom?
>>
File: 1447853157999.png (237 KB, 592x407) Image search: [Google]
1447853157999.png
237 KB, 592x407
>>80392021
Why should the white man give two fucks about what's going to happen to national parks when his race is gone?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.